ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Portland, Oregon Rose Garden 1st November 2005
© "The Register Guard" with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JOVI PUNCH! Return to archive
14th October 2007 08:46 PM
gypsy Andy Samberg did a digital short on Saturday Night Live last night where he punched people, which was kinda funny. But it got really funny when he punched host Jon Bon Jovi.

Click below to see Jovi Punch!
http://aduvid.com/video.php?v=Bon_Jovi_punched
14th October 2007 08:54 PM
Dr. Pepper I hate Bon Jovi
14th October 2007 08:56 PM
Prodigal Son I usually watch SNL and this week was the worst one in a while. Bon Jovi I hate on principle and he was no good as host. They got two fucking songs as well, which is rare treatment for a band not even scheduled as musical guest. It was a near trainwreck and seeing Bon Jovi get punched was about the only rewarding thing. God that band is horrid.
14th October 2007 09:00 PM
gypsy
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
I usually watch SNL and this week was the worst one in a while. Bon Jovi I hate on principle and he was no good as host. They got two fucking songs as well, which is rare treatment for a band not even scheduled as musical guest. It was a near trainwreck and seeing Bon Jovi get punched was about the only rewarding thing. God that band is horrid.

It sucked. The Jovi Punch was it's only redeeming quality.
14th October 2007 09:31 PM
GotToRollMe
14th October 2007 09:32 PM
mrhipfl this never fails to crack me up:
14th October 2007 10:19 PM
mojoman laugh it up. they are playing ten nights at the new arena in newark.
14th October 2007 11:53 PM
Prodigal Son
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
this never fails to crack me up:

That certainly was hilarious. They were good sports, even if all Triumph said was actually true. Robert Smigel has always been hilarious it's just Triumph is his most high-profile creation.
15th October 2007 02:32 PM
gypsy
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Thanks for that!
15th October 2007 02:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
this never fails to crack me up:

That was hilarious. I'd never seen it before. Bon Jovi were good sports about it, which kind of makes me like them just a teeny tiny bit.
15th October 2007 03:01 PM
Maxlugar Friggin' hysterical. The funniest moments are watching these men getting all pumped for Bon Jovi before the show. Damn.
16th October 2007 03:10 AM
EELPIE
quote:
Joey wrote:

Anyway , now for some GREAT NEWS !!!!! :

" Acoustic Groove " is at the Brazen Head next weekend .. YES !!!!!

Fri 10/19 Acoustic Groove Brazen Head
Sat 10/20 Acoustic Groove Brazen Head

http://omahablues.com/obs/index.php?req=listevents&what=srchb&when=future&query=A

www.BRAZENHEADPUB.com

'kins. Est . 1999

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)