ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Portland, Oregon Rose Garden 1st November 2005
© "The Register Guard" with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Spice Girls To Appear At A Lingerie Show Return to archive
11th October 2007 02:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels 10/11/07
Music News
starpulse.com
The Spice Girls To Appear At A Lingerie Show

The Spice Girls will follow in the footsteps of pop hunk Justin Timberlake by performing at an underwear show. The five-piece will add some spice to the Victoria's Secret show in Los Angeles in November - a month before their world tour.

A source tells British newspaper the Daily Star, "It's going to be their big comeback appearance."

Timberlake, 26, was the star attraction at last year's show.
11th October 2007 02:55 PM
Gazza
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

The Spice Girls will follow in the footsteps of pop hunk Justin Timberlake by performing at an underwear show.

Their collective stretchmarks would probably be more entertaining
11th October 2007 03:13 PM
gimmekeef Can see it now.....Spice gals singing...Models struttin the runway in their bras and panties...as Egon walks out with the Paris Thong on his head...A classic!
11th October 2007 11:45 PM
mojoman sponsored by AARP
12th October 2007 05:08 AM
corgi37 Anyone seen Scary Spice lately? She truly is frightening!
13th October 2007 10:23 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Their collective stretchmarks would probably be more entertaining

Probably! They were absoloute shite, yet so many liked them. I predict their Take That style reunion won't last long. At least, so long as they don't release any new material.

Take That's new stuff is actually better than the fodder the peddled back in the 90's.
13th October 2007 01:05 PM
fireontheplatter i would rather see the pussycat dolls wearing next to nothing.
13th October 2007 01:53 PM
guitarman53 I love Rock 'N'Roll, today's music has nothing absolutely to do with that, The Spice Girls, Justin Timberlake, Madonna, & her copy Britany Spears has nothing what so ever to do with Rock 'N' Roll, all they are is media entertainment, all their interested in is how many rehab centers Britany Spears goes through in 1 year.
The only Rock 'N' Roll left is the classic bands that are touring.
15th October 2007 08:39 AM
corgi37 Story emerged today they are all fighting. Rumours have it Ginger & Baby are claiming all the credit for a new song.

And here's me thinking the twits couldnt even write!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)