ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Portland, Oregon Rose Garden 1st November 2005
© "The Register Guard" with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday jb!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
13th October 2007 06:32 PM
lotsajizz happy day 'caneman!!
14th October 2007 10:07 PM
Soldatti Happy belated birthday Josh.
15th October 2007 11:33 AM
jb Thanks to all for the kind wishes and thank you LJ for remembering. I hope all of you are doing well and hopefully we will see one another once again if the rumors surrounding the Spring "mini tour" come to fruition. I have been ill the past month and hopefully will be better in the near future. I have not , however, forgotten the "asylum" and the people here who make each day a little more enjoyable for "us" Stone fanatics.
[Edited by jb]
15th October 2007 11:52 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks to all for the kind wishes and thank you LJ for remembering. I hope all of you are doing well and hopefully we will see one another once again if the rumors surrounding the Spring "mini tour" come to fruition. I have been ill the past month and hopefully will be better in the near future. I have not , however, forgotten the "asylum" and the people here who make each day a little more enjoyable for "us" Stone fanatics.
[Edited by jb]

For My Baby :

* Insert Photo of Bizarro JB HERE !!!! *

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee

..............ss ! "

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
15th October 2007 12:45 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks to all for the kind wishes and thank you LJ for remembering. I hope all of you are doing well and hopefully we will see one another once again if the rumors surrounding the Spring "mini tour" come to fruition. I have been ill the past month and hopefully will be better in the near future. I have not , however, forgotten the "asylum" and the people here who make each day a little more enjoyable for "us" Stone fanatics.
[Edited by jb]

Best jb Ever.
15th October 2007 12:56 PM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
[Edited by jb]

You are going to regain your health josh. I know it. Listen to music as much as you can.....every waking moment if possible. It has healing powers. I wish you peace, health, and happiness. We all miss you.

xxoo,
Martha
15th October 2007 02:08 PM
Lazy Bones Happy belated birthday, Josh. Get well soon!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)