ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Portland, Oregon Rose Garden 1st November 2005
© "The Register Guard" with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: read this, oldKR Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
11th October 2007 05:37 AM
Yap Yap Lets don't end this now. Brian was the ultimate pussy for beating Anita......no wonder she left that piece of shit for Keith. I do not feel sorry for the man and his problems....he brought them on his self.
11th October 2007 09:32 AM
oldkr Yap, LOL! theyre gonna put a curse on you!

OLDKR
ps- I just named my dog Mick taylor- what will happen?
11th October 2007 10:59 AM
Yap Yap He's going to get fat and run away to hang out at the county fair!
11th October 2007 12:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
oldkr wrote:
Yap, LOL! theyre gonna put a curse on you!

OLDKR
ps- I just named my dog Mick taylor- what will happen?

He'll be a great guitar player, but he'll eat you out of house and home.
Thank God you didn't name him Brian Jones. He'd impregnate all the mutts in the neighborhood, then drown.
11th October 2007 12:36 PM
oldkr it is just as I feared then!

OLDKR
11th October 2007 01:06 PM
Sophia Graves what age are these negative posters here? they totally remind me to silly teenagers.
11th October 2007 01:10 PM
Yap Yap I'm 40, and thanks!!
11th October 2007 02:24 PM
oldkr somebody needs to get laid me thinks.......!

OLDKR
11th October 2007 07:59 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
Yap Yap wrote:
I'm 40, and thanks!!

your body probably is..but not your mind.
11th October 2007 08:48 PM
Riffhard As I have stated right up front many times in the past, and in this very thread. I admire Brian's muscianship. What I don't get is the freakish devotion to Brian as a man.

What part of "he beat his women and left his kids!" do these people not get?!!!!

Let me say this again slowly.

He

beat

his girlfriends

and

left

his children!!!

Got it?!

I don't feel a goddamned bit bad or immature for pointing out facts that many Brian fans seem to just shrug off as insignificant. The man was a brute to almost everyone that knew him. That is a stone cold fact! The fact that some Brian worshipers seemingly think that beating women and leaving bastard children in his wake is cool then, by all means, Brian was the very definition of cool.

Riffy
11th October 2007 09:27 PM
GhostofBrianJones Check out The Blonde Goat Forum and you will see a better explanation of
this very subject. I am done with this.
11th October 2007 10:23 PM
gypsy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
As I have stated right up front many times in the past, and in this very thread. I admire Brian's muscianship. What I don't get is the freakish devotion to Brian as a man.

What part of "he beat his women and left his kids!" do these people not get?!!!!

Let me say this again slowly.

He

beat

his girlfriends

and

left

his children!!!

Got it?!

I don't feel a goddamned bit bad or immature for pointing out facts that many Brian fans seem to just shrug off as insignificant. The man was a brute to almost everyone that knew him. That is a stone cold fact! The fact that some Brian worshipers seemingly think that beating women and leaving bastard children in his wake is cool then, by all means, Brian was the very definition of cool.

Riffy

From what all I've read, he was a real prick. Not many people have much good to say about him.
11th October 2007 10:24 PM
gypsy
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Check out The Blonde Goat Forum and you will see a better explanation of

The fact that Mizz U named her forum "The Blonde Goat" cracks me the fuck up.
11th October 2007 10:51 PM
Riffhard
quote:
gypsy wrote:

The fact that Mizz U named her forum "The Blonde Goat" cracks me the fuck up.

Your tag line never ceases to crack me up!!

Riffy
11th October 2007 10:53 PM
pdog
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Check out The Blonde Goat Forum and you will see a better explanation of

I want to start a dreadlocked vagina forum.
11th October 2007 10:56 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

I want to start a dreadlocked vagina forum.

Surely someone has beaten you to the punch, no?

Riffy
11th October 2007 11:13 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Surely someone has beaten you to the punch, no?

Riffy

There's a dreadlock pussy forum!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
12th October 2007 04:19 AM
Yap Yap I like the way they say things like "I think we're being watched" and then have a thread named "Rocks off is at it again".Fuck, its only a forum. Its not like warring countries.

The Blonde Goat is a stupid name.Its got something to do with a bad trip Jones had when someone he was hanging out with cooked a goat. Brian looked at it and said "Its me!!".Brenda does seem to be a bit of a strange person. Hell, I'll do her if it will help her out. Maybe she will get Brian and Mick T. off her mind.

Brenda, I'm in Ga...I'll make you say "Brian who???".
12th October 2007 10:27 AM
glencar
quote:
Yap Yap wrote:
I like the way they say things like "I think we're being watched" and then have a thread named "Rocks off is at it again".Fuck, its only a forum. Its not like warring countries.

The Blonde Goat is a stupid name.Its got something to do with a bad trip Jones had when someone he was hanging out with cooked a goat. Brian looked at it and said "Its me!!".Brenda does seem to be a bit of a strange person. Hell, I'll do her if it will help her out. Maybe she will get Brian and Mick T. off her mind.

do we have links to her board(s)?
12th October 2007 10:45 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

SHE WAS THE NUTTIEST POSTER ON HERE EVER...SORRY,J0EY

Perks ...............................

12th October 2007 12:51 PM
Philip Bop bang, this thread is a knock out!

12th October 2007 12:55 PM
gypsy
quote:
Yap Yap wrote:
I like the way they say things like "I think we're being watched" and then have a thread named "Rocks off is at it again".Fuck, its only a forum. Its not like warring countries.

It's been said that fat chicks give great head.
12th October 2007 12:56 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

There's a dreadlock pussy forum!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You are on FIRE!
12th October 2007 12:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:
what age are these negative posters here? they totally remind me to silly teenagers.

Tact is a lost art.
12th October 2007 12:59 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I wouldn't know anything about fat chicks giving head.
12th October 2007 04:01 PM
guitarman53 I love the 60's Stones, & Brian Jones was a great musician, it's like what Keith Richards said "put a musical instrument in front of him that he's never played before, & in 10 minutes he can play it" he had this great talent for doing that.
But he was what was mentioned about him, to put it lightly not a very nice person.
Brian fans are starting to remind me of Elvis fans, they deny anything bad about him, they worship him, Brian & Elvis are no different then anybody else living on this planet, they have defects of character, some times even worse, for all the Brian fans I suggest you to read Keith Richard's interview in Rolling Stone magazine from '71, never mind all the books written by fans, or by people who were close to him in his last days, trying to cash in by writing a book, get to the real truth, the people who knew him the best, Keith & Mick knew him from when they were struggling to get the band going, & I'm sure they would know him very well.
[Edited by guitarman53]
12th October 2007 06:40 PM
oldkr
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Brian & Elvis are no different then anybody else living on this planet

except the living are alive, and brian and elvis are dead. Thats about the only difference

OLDKR

12th October 2007 07:37 PM
guitarman53
quote:
oldkr wrote:

except the living are alive, and brian and elvis are dead. Thats about the only difference

OLDKR

Right on!
12th October 2007 07:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:

After all BJ does not stand for Brian Jones but for a head LOL

12th October 2007 08:39 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Tact is a lost art.

TTM, you sensed that right!!
This entire thread is a mirror, for what is going wrong in this world...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)