ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Portland, Oregon Rose Garden 1st November 2005
© "The Register Guard" with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: read this, oldKR Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
5th October 2007 05:25 PM
BriansBabe Stay away from pools in general ...

BTW, if I wanted to erase RO marks, I´ve no idea how to do this = LOL
And I know from the Brian thread, that ghostofbrianjones never ever posted only one single pic...

Well Lady Jane, which freak do you mean???
5th October 2007 05:38 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
Stay away from pools in general ...

BTW, if I wanted to erase RO marks, I´ve no idea how to do this = LOL
And I know from the Brian thread, that ghostofbrianjones never ever posted only one single pic...

Well Lady Jane, which freak do you mean???

maybe some crazy midgets on mushrooms that we sadly have never experienced.
5th October 2007 05:50 PM
BriansBabe A good sentence, of a good friend, to finsh this here...
6th October 2007 01:58 AM
FotiniD There is indeed a certain degree of lunacy involved with certain posts about Brian Jones (don't know why these two click so well, lunacy and Brian Jones). What I find particularly strange is the sheer amount of malice you will find against Keith and Mick in BJ boards. Sure, they weren't exactly angels around him, but neither was he. And there are people who will treat you bad anywhere in the world, friendships gone wrong, girlfriends leaving you for your friend and all that - yet you don't just give up. But the BJ boards seem to have a consensus that Jagger & Richards were the reasons behind everything that went wrong in Brian's life.

Anyway, despite the lunacy factor, I do believe there was something weird with the way Brian died and I do believe perhaps the case should be re-opened, just for the sake of truth. But the way some of these BJ boards are handling the whole issue, it has become a laughing matter.
6th October 2007 04:12 AM
MrPleasant Wouldn't be better if (...) all members of the Rolling Stones sucked, one way or another?

On a personal level, of course.

[Edited by MrPleasant]
6th October 2007 09:09 AM
BriansBabe
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
There is indeed a certain degree of lunacy involved with certain posts about Brian Jones (don't know why these two click so well, lunacy and Brian Jones). What I find particularly strange is the sheer amount of malice you will find against Keith and Mick in BJ boards. Sure, they weren't exactly angels around him, but neither was he. And there are people who will treat you bad anywhere in the world, friendships gone wrong, girlfriends leaving you for your friend and all that - yet you don't just give up. But the BJ boards seem to have a consensus that Jagger & Richards were the reasons behind everything that went wrong in Brian's life.

Anyway, despite the lunacy factor, I do believe there was something weird with the way Brian died and I do believe perhaps the case should be re-opened, just for the sake of truth. But the way some of these BJ boards are handling the whole issue, it has become a laughing matter.

For heaven´s sake, WHY DO YOU READ THIS BOARDS???????????
Sorry, but I will never understand this, please explain it!
Although I´m a Brian Fan, I give up to read those, because there A FEW freaks in there...But not every Brian Fan is a freak!
I don´t know why ghostofbrianjones did this post which is the matter of this thread here and I don´t agree with her in that point!
But I know her from the BRIAN PART here in RO, which wouldn´t exist without her and S&K ...
All what I read from her there, has to do with sense of propriety, honesty and good-naturedness!!!!!!
I admire her for that and I´m proud and glad, that she is a good friend of mine!!!
And I heard her never ever say anything against Mick and Keith!!!!!!!!!!!!
And!!! Although I love Brian the most, I´m a big Stones Fan and I did shake hands with Mick in Bosten (ABB Tourstart) and I find him one of the most impressive persons I ever met!!!!
And Keith is a living legend...he is wonderful as well...
6th October 2007 09:12 AM
FotiniD Although things pretty much speak for themselves Brian's Babe, I said "certain posts". Not all BJ fans are like that, but unfortunately, I think a huge part is, at least most of those on the internet who post on the said boards.
6th October 2007 09:57 AM
BriansBabe I usually don´t read boards, where people post in, from those I think they are maniac or so...
But I give it up now, it is hopeless!
[Edited by BriansBabe]
6th October 2007 01:12 PM
The jinn, my friend. I do not understand why anyone would care if anyone did investigations on anything.

They can investigate until the death of our planet and if the facts hold, they hold.

By no means do I know anything of Brian except he almost had a cool birth date.

However, what I do know of the recording industry, it would behoove this investigative force to inquire of the machine around these young men so very many years ago. To continue to focus on a non-productive area and to have not exhausted all other possibilities is lazy.

Given the nature of Phil Septor, other producers, and the extensiveness of abuse and corruption of the entertainment industries executives, then and now, it would seem more logical, if any force had motive, opportunity and ability it would be a conspirators from the entertainment industries executives; not these young men just learning the vastness of the pool of which they where tossed into.

In English-, the entertainment industry’s executives were already established and known for aggressive corruption.
6th October 2007 02:45 PM
pdog As Stones fans we're hitting bttom even discussing the conspiracy around Brians death...
6th October 2007 04:05 PM
glencar Yes, rock bottom.
6th October 2007 04:29 PM
pdog An All New High In Lows!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
6th October 2007 07:01 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Although things pretty much speak for themselves Brian's Babe, I said "certain posts". Not all BJ fans are like that, but unfortunately, I think a huge part is, at least most of those on the internet who post on the said boards.

in some parts i agree with you and stuff...but to be honest i also stumbled over a few no-brian-fans that were weirdos too...and some of them are the same maniac and fanatic (but of course not over brian but the other stones).... but i dont really mind, i go my own way..as long as everybody from each "side" is happy and do not harm anyone its all fine with me.
6th October 2007 07:18 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
The jinn, my friend. wrote:
I do not understand why anyone would care if anyone did investigations on anything.

They can investigate until the death of our planet and if the facts hold, they hold.

By no means do I know anything of Brian except he almost had a cool birth date.

However, what I do know of the recording industry, it would behoove this investigative force to inquire of the machine around these young men so very many years ago. To continue to focus on a non-productive area and to have not exhausted all other possibilities is lazy.

Given the nature of Phil Septor, other producers, and the extensiveness of abuse and corruption of the entertainment industries executives, then and now, it would seem more logical, if any force had motive, opportunity and ability it would be a conspirators from the entertainment industries executives; not these young men just learning the vastness of the pool of which they where tossed into.

In English-, the entertainment industry’s executives were already established and known for aggressive corruption.

i believe that the music industry is capable of getting rid of someone they dont want or "need" around. not only the music industry..anything big and dominating is sorta mafia-style..when its about how they handle things and business. thats my opinion and experience.
6th October 2007 07:19 PM
BriansBabe iiiiiiiihhhhh, how loathsome....

this one is sweeter
7th October 2007 06:41 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
iiiiiiiihhhhh, how loathsome....

this one is sweeter

that sorta makes me wanting to have a cock...hrrhrr.
7th October 2007 07:57 AM
Taptrick
So Brian Jones was a part of the Rolling Stones?

7th October 2007 08:10 AM
GhostofBrianJones Big fucking deal!! So you read the LARS board and put in here on RO!! Like I
don't care okay? I have a right to my opinions and I DON'T need your
opinions!! No one told you to do that and us Brian Jones fans don't give a
royal flying fuck what the hell you think about it either!! No one is cramming
anything down your throats about Brian, you are doing it to yourselves when you put other quotes from other sources on this board. None of us put it on here
you did!! And its all because one person wants to start a fucking fight!!
Anyone in their right mind would challenge my messages on the LARS board
and NOT on this board. Or maybe in the Brian thread.
7th October 2007 08:13 AM
Taptrick
Damn it - who the hell is this Brian guy. I hate being out-of-the loop. Is he that dude that did the cock dance with Jagger on the 76 tour?

7th October 2007 08:18 AM
caro We Stones fans should not waste time on internal struggles. Imagine how we could flame someone who'd want to dig up Don Henley !
7th October 2007 08:37 AM
BriansBabe
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Big fucking deal!! So you read the LARS board and put in here on RO!! Like I
don't care okay? I have a right to my opinions and I DON'T need your
opinions!! No one told you to do that and us Brian Jones fans don't give a
royal flying fuck what the hell you think about it either!! No one is cramming
anything down your throats about Brian, you are doing it to yourselves when you put other quotes from other sources on this board. None of us put it on here
you did!! And its all because one person wants to start a fucking fight!!
Anyone in their right mind would challenge my messages on the LARS board
and NOT on this board. Or maybe in the Brian thread.

My dear friend, I was so much hoping that you do not find this here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sophia and me tried our best....but this things went always the same way...I don´t know why??

I send all my love to you and a big comforting hug!
Yours,Alex
7th October 2007 09:16 AM
GhostofBrianJones After a while I thought of something. Why do just quote what I say and not
include what the other posters say? The board you mention is run my Miss
You. I have also expressed my opinions on the LARS board too. See if you
just take ONE person's message about this subject then you are taking the
whole thing out of context. The thread about the BJ museum has me and
Oldkr talking to each other as well about the same subject. It is not fair to
just take ONE person's message about Brian's investigation because other
people know who Oldkr is and the posters here as well.

How about including other people's opinions on the subject you are looking
at which includes mine.

Unless you are just using mine to start a huge fight- would that be right?
7th October 2007 10:59 AM
oldkr is about all I have to say!

OLDKR
7th October 2007 11:23 AM
GhostofBrianJones This is getting too stupid. Need a subject change here.
7th October 2007 11:28 AM
oldkr

OLDKR
7th October 2007 12:12 PM
Honky Tonk Man Why is this thread here? Jesus, those here who are particularly fans of Brian Jones don’t exactly thrust their interest on which those who aren’t do they? Why do some moronic fools here feel they have to constantly attack and demean those who, lets be honest, keep their opinions in the Brian Jones thread. The man should be able to be discussed everywhere, but due to the sheer controversy his name causes here; posts about him are obviously best kept in the one thread. It’s a real shame.
7th October 2007 12:13 PM
Riffhard Let's see Brian fans are a little nutty, huh? Yeah no shit.

They refuse to see the man for what he really was. Namely, an abusive,self-centered,vindictive,arrogant,and ultimately a petulant little child that was an insecure little asshole.

I greatly admire Brian The Muscian,but Brian The Man was a pathetic user and abuser of woman, friends, and drugs/alcohol(which unlike some people,he couldn't handle).

People that hold Brain up as some sort of saint would rip anyone else for the bullshit that he did to his friends,and women. [B]ut because we're talking about the fictionalized,romanticized,never was person in their twisted dreams they seemingly ignore the truth of the man.

Mick and Keith got tired of his shit. I don't blame them for a second! I would tire of that asshole too. He fucked the rest of the band out of money behind their backs, and acted as if he was the end all be all of the Stones even after Mick and Keith proved to be one of the greatest songwriting duos in the history of popular music.

Would any of these young and impressionable female Brian fans fawn over any other man that beat his girlfriend, left his children and wife penniless, and alienated every single one of his suppossed friends?

The fascination with Brian reminds me of the fawning over Bill Clinton. Forget the fact that Bubba raped and abused women with regularity. Forget the real dirty truth of the man. Just keep telling yourselves that he's a great guy, and let the facts sort themselves out for people that really care about such mundane things like truth.

Jeesh Brian fans! Read a fucking book about Brian for fucks sake! The man was a prick! Now he's dead. Get over it!

Riffy

[Edited by Riffhard]
7th October 2007 12:22 PM
Honky Tonk Man Whatever your opinion Riffhard, surely you agree with me that those who wish to discuss him should be allowed to do it without threads such as this. Those who fanatical share their opinions on the Brian thread. It should just be left at that. Some may not agree with their thoughts, but I do believe they should be allowed to vent their thoughts amongst themselves. That is the issue here.
7th October 2007 12:38 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Whatever your opinion Riffhard, surely you agree with me that those who wish to discuss him should be allowed to do it without threads such as this. Those who fanatical share their opinions on the Brian thread. It should just be left at that. Some may not agree with their thoughts, but I do believe they should be allowed to vent their thoughts amongst themselves. That is the issue here.

Oh I agree HTM. All I was getting at are the constant
refrains of "He was just a misunderstood, soft and sensitive man", and the attitude of some Brian fans that they have some "secret truth" that only true Brian fans can understand.

At the end of the day Brian was an incrediably talented muscian, but a broken,spiteful,and very flawed man.

How's that for "secret truth"?!

Riffy
7th October 2007 12:51 PM
BONOISLOVE Some people think that violence is sexy.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)