ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Portland, Oregon Rose Garden 1st November 2005
© "The Register Guard" with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: read this, oldKR Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
5th October 2007 02:20 AM
Yap Yap Found this at the Death of Brian Jones board. These people are fucking idiots:

Subject: Rocks Off is at it again.
Posted By: GhostofBrianJones - Midnight Rambler
Posted At: (9/14/07 8:55 pm)

Hi I know this is a forum no one really likes especially Brian Jones
fans, but for those who should happen to be interested I got this guy
started on his opinion of the investigation because I thought he actually
KNEW something. Come to find out he doesn't know his butt from a hole
in the ground, (excuse my bluntness here). On the Brian Museum
thread as started by S&K the user OLDKR goes into a long disseration
of how the investigation will probably go and what is really going on.

Maybe someone who is more knowledgeble than I can put this in
the right light. Otherwise I am not going to get him started on what I
thought was helpful information again. The more I think about it the
less sense he made in his statement. I know that there is more to
what the legal process for reopening a case. If what he says was true
then a lot of Cold Cases would never get solved. How ridiculous is that?
I think he forgot the families, and friends of these long deceased people
who want answers as to what happen to their loved ones and the cause
of their death. If anyone decides to check it out let us know what
you think. Thank You.
5th October 2007 02:52 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Yap Yap wrote:
the Death of Brian Jones board.

WTF??

are you serious??

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
5th October 2007 02:56 AM
stonedinaustralia it's for real

http://p207.ezboard.com/fsingthisalltogetherfrm9

Yikes!!
5th October 2007 03:23 AM
Ade how much did they charge for platinum membership?
and what free gifts do you get?
5th October 2007 04:27 AM
Yap Yap These folks are deranged. They are as bad, if not worse, than the Mick Taylor fanantics. They have more issues than the New York Times. Them plenty fucked up,huh Kemosabe?
5th October 2007 04:42 AM
Zack If you are referring to the current Taylor thread, let me say there's a big difference between being a fanatic and telling someone who basically thinks he was worthless that he's full of shit.
5th October 2007 05:16 AM
Yap Yap No, I'm not refering to any specific Taylor thread. Now that you remind me, though, I'll check it out and you will be pissed at me.
5th October 2007 06:49 AM
oldkr Zack, I have no issue with you - you are not a deranged maniac stringing along innocent people who need something in their lives to latch on to- unless you go thru Taylor's trash or something.

The "brians death will be solved" group are like any fanatics they will burn past reason to hang on to what they have ben led to believe, and the way the whole thing has been set up, it can be self-perpetuating. There could be no news, they could be laughed out of court, they could open the case and find nothing new of any legal substance and it wouldn't stop them!

Ghost I am disappointed, you should have called me something! "find out he doesn't know his butt from a hole
in the ground, (excuse my bluntness here)"...you should have continued- and he's a fucking wanker for chosing reason over the shit I have been fed and I'm weaaly weally pissed at him.

OLDKR

PS I'm going to start a new board. Lets keep Brians death a closed case.

[Edited by oldkr]
[Edited by oldkr]
5th October 2007 07:50 AM
Ade are these loons connected to the BJFC?
5th October 2007 08:00 AM
oldkr Miss You is the leader of that board - just about says it all. I'm sure she is very good friends with trevor no news!

OLDKR
5th October 2007 08:13 AM
LadyJane This is OLD NEWS.
These freaks have been doing this for years.
They post here and then trash us on other sites.
"Steal" RO headers and other pics and then erase the RO mark.
Yeah...creepy.

And let me make it PERFECTLY clear that not ALL who post on the Brian thread are alike.
Stewed & Keefed, among others, has always had my utmost respect.

LJ.
5th October 2007 09:40 AM
Joey

I am officially , OFFICIALLY leaving the board .

WHY ?!
5th October 2007 11:23 AM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
This is OLD NEWS.
Yeah...creepy.

And let me make it PERFECTLY clear that not ALL who post on the Brian thread are alike.

LJ.

Their's is a world I want no part of. They are the cruelest people & should find more ennobling hobbies.
5th October 2007 11:59 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
oldkr wrote:
Miss You is the leader of that board - just about says it all. I'm sure she is very good friends with trevor no news!

OLDKR

SHE WAS THE NUTTIEST POSTER ON HERE EVER...SORRY,J0EY
5th October 2007 12:07 PM
Mr Jurkka weirdoes..
5th October 2007 12:58 PM
steel driving hammer

Whats the worry?

Stones still Rule.
5th October 2007 01:05 PM
glencar
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

SHE WAS THE NUTTIEST POSTER ON HERE EVER...SORRY,J0EY

How 'bout that Shine A Light doofus? She was another weirdo.
5th October 2007 01:20 PM
gypsy That board is insane...and so are the people who post there. I often wonder how they are able to make it in the real world.
5th October 2007 01:38 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That board is insane...and so are the people who post there. I often wonder how they are able to make it in the real world.

Which other nutbag posts there?
5th October 2007 01:51 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That board is insane...and so are the people who post there. I often wonder how they are able to make it in the real world.

I was in a waiting room yesterday with a guy talking to himself about body parts in trash cans in new york and having to walk through through these neighborhoods. I suppose he's making his way through the world too...
[Edited by pdog]
5th October 2007 02:12 PM
glencar I hope it was a short wait!
5th October 2007 02:34 PM
Fiji Joe
5th October 2007 03:07 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
pdog wrote:

I was in a waiting room yesterday with a guy talking to himself about body parts in trash cans in new york

I think that was my boss! Yikes!
5th October 2007 03:14 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

Which other nutbag posts there?

I don´t know it, in any case me not..but it seems to me, like you all read this board very well, which I also do not, you know? Therefore I would not judge over this people...

All what I know is, that RO is a good place with good people... and the Brian thread is one part of it, with good people as well!!!!!!!

But it also could be, that I´m only one of those, who are not able to make it in the real world
5th October 2007 03:19 PM
glencar I think people are talking about those "Brian was murdered" nutbags. I think just because you like what Brian did with the band or his hair doesn't make you a nutbag.
5th October 2007 04:13 PM
BriansBabe LadyJane wrote:
This is OLD NEWS.
Yeah...creepy.

LJ.

quote:
glencar wrote:
Their's is a world I want no part of. They are the cruelest people & should find more ennobling hobbies.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I think people are talking about those "Brian was murdered" nutbags. I think just because you like what Brian did with the band or his hair doesn't make you a nutbag.

That´s contradictory!!!!!!!!!!! Because I´m a part of "this world" you mentioned befor, you know?

5th October 2007 04:15 PM
glencar No, I don't know. I don't go into cesspools of conspiracy.
5th October 2007 04:38 PM
BriansBabe The Brian part thread here is an conspiracy???????????
You´re just kidding, right???
5th October 2007 04:50 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
This is OLD NEWS.
Yeah...creepy.

LJ.

first to set things right... of course you said that not all who post on the brian thread are alike... but i must say i havent really experienced it that someone stole banners from here and erased the RO mark... i am a photography myself and work with photoshop and other such programs daily... so i dare to say that i would notice that except of course if some part of the pic is cut off..but usually i notice because most pics ive seen around are the way they actually are and i havent seen any part missing in it. and when i post pics from the RO or RO banners i always leave it the way they are..because from my own experiences with my own photographs and so on i bloody hate it when people steal and erase my copyright out...its just violating my rights and work and if i had the money and nerves i would fucking sue them. but maybe i missed something and it happened as you said, i dont dare to judge really.

i actually would like to judge when its about the mentioned "article"/post here and about what ghostofbrianjones wrote... but i cant since i havent read it. i also dont really know if i would actually do so because i am just tired of all this bashing and pissing around. i think everyone else should think the same way and just relax and not making such a big deal out of everything.
in my opinion i must say ghostofbrianjones was always a fair lady and is usually not that kind of person that pisses on anyones leg. i like her alot and the only thing i can "judge" about is her post on that one BJ board that was linked here...it doesnt really seem so bad to me. its just her thoughts..and i think thats alright...why wouldnt she be allowed to tell whats on her mind? you do the same. so, holy hydra!
5th October 2007 04:58 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, I don't know. I don't go into cesspools of conspiracy.

i never liked cesspools... i am more into bowling, billard and throwing molotov-cocktails.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)