ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Portland, Oregon Rose Garden 1st November 2005
© "The Register Guard" with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: When You Go To A Rolling Stones Concert What Do You Look For To Most Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th September 2007 07:30 PM
Honky Tonk Man I look forward to them storming on satge he most. You can't beat the intro.
28th September 2007 07:36 PM
gorda Mick Jagger shaking his ass! What else?

Oh, yeah, and listening to the music, of course.

Plus, having an excuse to get drunk and scream at the top of my lungs! Where else can you scream like that?
28th September 2007 07:37 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
gorda wrote:

Plus, having an excuse to get drunk and scream at the top of my lungs! Where else can you scream like that?

When you are alone? Jesus!
30th September 2007 12:45 PM
bilsim Getting there too early because I'm so excited, checking out my seat, watching a bit of the support group until they ask "Give us a cheer if you're looking forward to the Rolling Stones!!". Then there's the quick bite to eat, looking around as the arena/stadium begins to fill, the lights going out and the big screen video starting, Keith hitting the opening chords and then the rest of the band taking their places BUT, the real beginning of the show, when it really starts, is Sir. Mick himself asking us all "Y'all wight?" after the first song! That's always the moment I pinch myself at a Stones show, then after the #2 and #3 songs, the fun begins of which songs we'll be treated to tonight, to steal a quote from my girlfriend from the August 26th show, "You're face lighting up after Mick said "This one's called SHE WAS HOT" then after the fun songs, Keith lighting up (usually), taking a drag and everyone going wild. Then the B-stage, and the warhorses, me feeling sad by the time JJF begins because I know the show's nearly over, then dragging out the experience for every last second by being the last out of the arena, picking up all the fake T-Shirts and merchandise on the way out that i can, and eventually getting back to my hotel and talk the experience over with my girlfriend or whoever else I'm with until the small hours.
30th September 2007 07:58 PM
erbissell
quote:
robpop wrote:

It seemed to be ok with Kieth as he just played on. "Well, hell, if it's ok by Kieth, I guess it's ok by me. I'll just go stab some negro in the back of the head."

"keith"
30th September 2007 08:10 PM
keefkid cruising the lot for cheep tixs

haa

also:

pregame tailgate parties
watching the people
sitting in a seat i dont belong in right up front haaa
dancing dancing dancing and singing along as loud as possible yes im one of those

and lj's comment - the realization hey im in the same room as the rolling fucking stones...

lol

8th October 2007 02:33 AM
J@yk3s
quote:
Ade wrote:
Lisa's legs

LOL, wow for some reason i thought people mostly went for the stones but for the first time someone gos for Lisa's Legs thats pretty funny but i respect you for it she is something
8th October 2007 07:05 AM
Gazza
quote:
J@yk3s wrote:
Even Though ive never been to a concert when I watch rolling stones videos I expect to see a lot of energy, awsome songs and the Rolling Stones doin What They do best

What do You Look forward to

The inevitable anal sex that precedes and follows it.... (and which sometimes happens during it, if you time things properly)
[Edited by Gazza]
8th October 2007 12:21 PM
Stray Cat UK
quote:
Gazza wrote:

The inevitable anal sex that precedes and follows it.... (and which sometimes happens during it, if you time things properly)
[Edited by Gazza]

I thought you looked muddy on the Slane photos !

sc uk
8th October 2007 01:16 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

we should make our own Rescue shirt with our beloved Someguy.
only 3 tees in the world, imagine our success with girls on next tour

sweet...
8th October 2007 01:16 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I played "Emotional Rescue" on the juke last night. As the songs pumped out from speakers I instantly started getting a ton of "fuck me" stares from all the women in the bar.

that album is like Spanish Fly for the ladies

well, well above the rim.
8th October 2007 01:20 PM
BONOISLOVE I look for the "Exit" sign!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8th October 2007 03:59 PM
TomL Meg's pee Pee.

You beat me to it Gazza. LMFAO.
[Edited by TomL]
8th October 2007 04:49 PM
andrews27 WANT SETLIST CHANGES

WANT QUALITY GUITAR PLAYING

NO MORE FUCKING AROUND, RICH BASTRADS !!
14th October 2007 05:12 PM
steel driving hammer To watch Paul McCartneys face when Mick is running laps.
14th October 2007 05:54 PM
Joey
quote:
J@yk3s wrote:
What do You Look forward to

Row One right next to the " B STAGE " and clean restrooms at THE QWEST CENTER .

|
|
V

www.QWESTCENTER.com

14th October 2007 09:19 PM
iluvmickjagger07 eye contact with mr jagger and i did get it at the austin show
15th October 2007 10:23 AM
Joey
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
eye contact with mr jagger and i did get it at the austin show

Hello iluvmickjagger07 .......

I got eye contact with Mick at the Omaha show .
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)