ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Gypsy
© Robert Knight with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any Junior Brown fans out there? (nsc) Return to archive
October 17th, 2005 06:13 PM
monkey_man I was wondering, after seeing the Hank Williams thread, if there are any fans of Junior Brown on this board? I'm not big fan of country music but I really like Junior Brown!
October 17th, 2005 07:31 PM
56DeSoto Junior freakin' rocks! I've heard him live a half dozen times and each experience has been top notch. I highly recommend him to just about anyone. You don't have to like country music to dig him. And he completely scorches live.
October 17th, 2005 07:37 PM
Bloozehound saw junior b live about a year ago last october

old yella, his guitsteel was fucked up that night, so he had to switch them out with his old one, Big red
October 17th, 2005 07:46 PM
KeepRigid Is that the kid that hit Bill Cosby with the snowball?
October 17th, 2005 09:16 PM
Nellcote Junior is Wicked Pissah!
I like the songs Venom Wearin' Denim and Joe The Singin Janitor.
Now that's music y'all!
[Edited by Nellcote]
October 18th, 2005 12:10 AM
polksalad69 he's a weird dude for sure
October 18th, 2005 01:10 PM
monkey_man He kicks ass live!! I highly recommend seeing him live if you haven't!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)