ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Gypsy
© Robert Knight with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlanta Return to archive
October 16th, 2005 10:53 PM
jb It's good to be here, it's good to be anywhere...............
October 16th, 2005 10:58 PM
beer How was the show, JB?

-
October 16th, 2005 11:03 PM
jb
quote:
beer wrote:
How was the show, JB?

-

Fucking awesome...best yet!!!! Miami tommorrow, Tampa Wedesday, and maybe Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by jb]
October 16th, 2005 11:08 PM
jb Fuck them all Pug...I have met so many great people this tour that a few ass-wipes make no difference; it's totally their loss. I show up , by myself, to many shows and not one person has yet has tried to fuck with me...I wonder why?..... Atlanta was the best gathering yet!!!

P.S.- I was far from pampered at Jock and Jills...more like juiced up and sloppy!!!

P.S.S.-Philly was less than 32k for 2 shows ...................

P.S.S.S-Mean people are totally uncool....I have more passion for the Stone than most....If you've seen me at a show you might get......................................wankers!!!

P.S.S.S.S-My bar tab at thbe Ritz was over 800 dollars..Mr. L shall meet, greet, but no longer treat. I think one kind soul bought me a chicken sandwich at the pre-party as I was so fucked up I was no longer coherent..........
[Edited by jb]
October 16th, 2005 11:14 PM
beer Glad to hear ya had a good time!

You have proven to be quite the greeter.

-
October 16th, 2005 11:24 PM
jb
quote:
beer wrote:
Glad to hear ya had a good time!

You have proven to be quite the greeter.

-

LOl............It's bigger than all of us!!!
October 17th, 2005 02:41 AM
beer any plans for West Coast shows, Jb?

-
October 17th, 2005 03:12 AM
pdog Jb, I'd be the cheapest greet you'd ever meet. Hopefully people don't take your kindness for a weakness, too many folks are just out to take... I'll be sure to buy you drink, if there was ever a person I would do that for, it would have to be you. Between me, LJ, Maxy, SS anda host of others, too amny to name, I'm going to make sure we get you drunk in NYC...
October 17th, 2005 07:56 AM
stoneman I was greeted and treated.
Thanks
October 17th, 2005 08:06 AM
Phog Joshy, it was good to finally meet you at the pre party. I was a little tipsy myself and don't remember if you bought me a drink or not. I don't think you did, as I probably had one or two of my own already in hand.

Anyway, come to Omaha and I'll buy you a drink or two. The show kicked ass. What happened to "Paint It Black"? That fucking song is excellent on this tour.

Enjoy your week!
October 17th, 2005 08:41 AM
jb
quote:
stoneman wrote:
I was greeted and treated.
Thanks

This is the coolest dude I have net on tour!!! Gace me an awesome leather bracelet for my boy!!! Thanks so much..please trea him good, b/c like me , he is abig man with all the pluses and minus' therwith(see LBJ circa 63-68).
October 17th, 2005 08:42 AM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Jb, I'd be the cheapest greet you'd ever meet. Hopefully people don't take your kindness for a weakness, too many folks are just out to take... I'll be sure to buy you drink, if there was ever a person I would do that for, it would have to be you. Between me, LJ, Maxy, SS anda host of others, too amny to name, I'm going to make sure we get you drunk in NYC...

Thanks Pdog..and no, it is my pleasure to enjoy the experience....money comes and goes, friemndshios last a tour!!!!
October 17th, 2005 08:44 AM
jb
quote:
Phog wrote:
Joshy, it was good to finally meet you at the pre party. I was a little tipsy myself and don't remember if you bought me a drink or not. I don't think you did, as I probably had one or two of my own already in hand.

Anyway, come to Omaha and I'll buy you a drink or two. The show kicked ass. What happened to "Paint It Black"? That fucking song is excellent on this tour.

Enjoy your week!

I was toasted....I don't remember much, but you shgould have come by and said Phog from RO (Allen Fieldhouse). That show kicked royal ass...they flew to Miami same night and I am suere partied on South beach...My prediction =tired show tonight?
October 17th, 2005 09:37 AM
Jumping Jack Free Jack Daniels will greet you if you can make it to Charlotte.
October 17th, 2005 10:10 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Fuck them all Pug...I have met so many great people this tour that a few ass-wipes make no difference; it's totally their loss. I show up , by myself, to many shows and not one person has yet has tried to fuck with me...I wonder why?..... Atlanta was the best gathering yet!!!

P.S.- I was far from pampered at Jock and Jills...more like juiced up and sloppy!!!

P.S.S.-Philly was less than 32k for 2 shows ...................

P.S.S.S-Mean people are totally uncool....I have more passion for the Stone than most....If you've seen me at a show you might get......................................wankers!!!

P.S.S.S.S-My bar tab at thbe Ritz was over 800 dollars..Mr. L shall meet, greet, but no longer treat. I think one kind soul bought me a chicken sandwich at the pre-party as I was so fucked up I was no longer coherent..........
[Edited by jb]

Am I still the only member of the board who has offered to reciprocate?

You will be greeted again in memphis.
October 17th, 2005 10:22 AM
Joey [quote]Phog wrote:

Anyway, come to Omaha and I'll buy you a drink or two. The show kicked ass. What happened to "Paint It Black"? That fucking song is excellent on this tour. "

Damn Straight Come to Omaha , NE !!!!!!

The place will be a rockin' :

October 17th, 2005 10:51 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

....money comes and goes, friemndshios last a tour!!!!

are you sure friemndshios lasts a whole tour??

Since you're cutting back on your expenses you should just get an STD shot at the Free Clinic and hopefully it'll clear up for you.

hang in there
October 17th, 2005 11:35 AM
Martha jb and all who were at the show Saturday, thanks for celebrating my 48th b-day with the Stones. I live vicariously through you!

Don't you want to live with ME?!

xxoo,
Martha
October 17th, 2005 01:14 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Free Jack Daniels will greet you if you can make it to Charlotte.

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 17th, 2005 01:15 PM
jb
quote:
Martha wrote:
jb and all who were at the show Saturday, thanks for celebrating my 48th b-day with the Stones. I live vicariously through you!

Don't you want to live with ME?!

xxoo,
Martha

I got so drunk for you Matha!!!! I toasted you and myself!!!

Hope you had a great Birthday!!!
[Edited by jb]
October 17th, 2005 01:18 PM
Dan I'll buy you a drink if you make it to any west coast shows.
October 17th, 2005 02:05 PM
Scottfree
quote:
jb wrote:

Thanks Pdog..and no, it is my pleasure to enjoy the experience....money comes and goes, friemndshios last a tour!!!!

I've noticed your keyboard work today isn't particularly sharp (see Chuck Leavell).....
October 17th, 2005 02:29 PM
Joey
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

I've noticed your keyboard work today isn't particularly sharp (see Chuck Leavell).....

I didn't sleep well last night !

Something woke me up around 3:00 AM and I tossed and turned for three solid hours ( mind racing --- heart a pumping )

October 17th, 2005 02:54 PM
Some Guy I missed jb in Atlanta...
This tour is a bust!
October 17th, 2005 02:56 PM
Joey " he is abig man with all the pluses and minus' therwith(see LBJ circa 63-68)."

[ Edited by Nixon ]
[Edited by Joey]
October 17th, 2005 02:57 PM
Some Guy sup Joey?
October 17th, 2005 02:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
sup Joey?

Sup Remus ......Ah , ..... Er , ...... Some Guy !!!!!!
October 17th, 2005 03:00 PM
Some Guy I failed to meet jb while he was here in Atlanta.
October 17th, 2005 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I failed to meet jb while he was here in Atlanta.

This is unconscionable !!!!

I am disconcerted as well as a tad bit disheartened .

Now if you will all will just excuse me ......................

******** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ************

Jacky ! ™
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)