ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Gypsy
© Robert Knight with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Monterrey, NL Mexico - March 1st 2006 Return to archive
October 16th, 2005 08:10 AM
erikjjf Estadio Universitario.

https://tickets.rollingstones.com/
October 16th, 2005 11:29 AM
Gazza that would suggest there wont be a 2nd Mexico City show, in addition to the one on February 26th.

Surprising!
October 16th, 2005 11:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have a news that I have not dared to give

There will be 4 shows in Mexico City

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
October 16th, 2005 11:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Two sources

1.- Gomper at http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2992
2.- A phone conversation yesterday

October 16th, 2005 11:50 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, this is just two hours from Laredo, Texas
October 16th, 2005 02:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I have a news that I have not dared to give

There will be 4 shows in Mexico City

HOLY CRAP!

How are they gonna fit these in? Are there more than 28 days in Mexico or something?
October 16th, 2005 04:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl That's why I have not posted the news, I think that again as the past tours here VL and B2B the dates will change, in fact the tentative dates are February 26 and 28 and March 2 and 4 and that is not consistent neither with the current tour schedule at the official website and the date for Monterrey. So I'm gonna wait a couple of days and have the information from OCESA directly
October 17th, 2005 05:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl A third source says it will be three or four shows in Mexico City and one in Monterrey, all the dates are different to the current at the official website. So I think soon we'll know the final dates.

BTW, The venue in Mexico City is for 55,000 for rock concerts while the venue in Monterrey is for 52,000 for football (read soccer if you are in the USA) matches so it will be higher for rock shows.

This is Monterrey's venue "Estadio Universitario"

Regardless of what will be the final number of shows is now in between 2 or 5!

October 17th, 2005 05:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The boyz are coming to town part 0: The initial thrill!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)