ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Gypsy
© Robert Knight with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who is Jaxx??? Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 14th, 2005 07:59 AM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT and why doesn't he ever post if his name is one of the Administrators on the board?
October 14th, 2005 08:04 AM
nankerphelge He is a she, she is cool as hell!

October 14th, 2005 08:04 AM
Jumacfly she's the third person of the holy trinity
October 14th, 2005 08:14 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
and why doesn't he ever post ....

Indeed. What could possibly be more important than posting on a Rolling Stones message board everyday?
October 14th, 2005 08:28 AM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Indeed. What could possibly be more important than posting on a Rolling Stones message board everyday?

at least once a week i would assume as an offical on RO... thats why im asking the question, and in doing so I already found out Jaxx is a SHE...

nothing to be taken to harshly... just a question about this board since i am still very new to it.
October 14th, 2005 08:33 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
nothing to be taken to harshly... just a question about this board since i am still very new to it.

Not a problem.
October 14th, 2005 08:57 AM
Madafaka "She's the boss"
A nice and friendly person that I've chatted a couple of times.
October 14th, 2005 09:34 AM
nankerphelge There are no posting requirements.

As a member of the unholy trinity, she deserves our utmost respect.

As a newbie, you better watch it or her next post could be your last!
October 14th, 2005 09:37 AM
Lazy Bones She's currently in training for the US Olympic ski team.

We miss her, dearly...
October 14th, 2005 09:38 AM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
There are no posting requirements.

As a member of the unholy trinity, she deserves our utmost respect.

As a newbie, you better watch it or her next post could be your last!

im so scared im typing this with my nipples

It was just a question based on I see Gazza and Voodoo post all the time and are very knowlegable, just wonder who Jaxx was...no I got the jist of it (generallY)
October 14th, 2005 09:48 AM
Joey
quote:
eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
and why doesn't he ever post if his name is one of the Administrators on the board?

...........she is my Mile High Momma

Jersey !
October 14th, 2005 10:14 AM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT ok new direction... how did this Board get started, im curious. seems like it happened in 2001 sometime, cant some1 enlighten me.
October 14th, 2005 10:21 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
she's the third person of the holy trinity

Sorrym she's the first, she's our beloved Goddess and not in the doorway she's the coolest, nicest, and funniest member of the unholy trinity... well that's not a compliment so let's say she's one of the coolest, nicest, and funniest persons I have ever met in my life. She has been very busy but occasionally posting and helping with the tracker. She also has a very nice family.

quote:
Madafaka wrote:
She's the boss

Indeed

This is us in Hartford 1999

and this is us in NYC 2002 with Pako Gertte

and this is us in NJ 2002

October 14th, 2005 10:22 AM
Joey
quote:
eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
ok new direction... how did this Board get started, im curious. seems like it happened in 2001 sometime, cant some1 enlighten me.

I first started posting here in 1979 ( April ) during the ' New Barbarians ' Tour --- it was then that I met my Baby Joshy ( who first began posting on this most prodigious of message boards sometime in the early seventies ) .

The rest ..... as they say ..... is History . Word !

Flacky !

October 14th, 2005 10:23 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
He is a she, she is cool as hell!

Correction Nanky "she is a she" LOL

As far as I know we don't have she-males or he-females here, do we?

Yes, she's cool as hell!
October 14th, 2005 10:26 AM
Joey " we don't have she-males or he-females here, do we? "

October 14th, 2005 10:27 AM
nankerphelge There was a tremendous influx of insanity in the 2001 time-frame, but the place was up and running before that I believe.
October 14th, 2005 10:34 AM
Dick Bush Well, all these folks must have an outstanding respect for the freedom of expression, oh yeah.
October 14th, 2005 10:34 AM
Joey " There was a tremendous influx of insanity in the 2001 time-frame, but the place was up and running before that I believe."

October 14th, 2005 10:36 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Sorry she's the first

the first lady
October 14th, 2005 10:38 AM
nankerphelge Love us or hate us, people can't take their eyes off us!!
October 14th, 2005 10:44 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
ok new direction... how did this Board get started, im curious. seems like it happened in 2001 sometime, cant some1 enlighten me.

No, we moved to novogate.com in June 2001 but we started in August 1998, we are the oldest active message board about the RS on the net. However Undercover is the oldest active on-line Stones fans community as they have been active since 1992 but they are not a message board but a mailing list.
October 14th, 2005 10:45 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I first started posting here in 1979 ( April ) during the ' New Barbarians ' Tour --- it was then that I met my Baby Joshy ( who first began posting on this most prodigious of message boards sometime in the early seventies ) .

Flacky !

I remember all of the posts calling the 78 tour a bust!
October 14th, 2005 10:49 AM
nankerphelge
October 14th, 2005 11:16 AM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

No, we moved to novogate.com in June 2001 but we started in August 1998, we are the oldest active message board about the RS on the net. However Undercover is the oldest active on-line Stones fans community as they have been active since 1992 but they are not a message board but a mailing list.

very interesting, was it big before it moved here or really got big in 01, or when the Licks tour started?
October 14th, 2005 11:46 AM
Nellcote

Joey wrote:

Flacky !

Joey, just how old was Al Gore when he invented the internet?

October 14th, 2005 12:12 PM
Dan "She Was Hot"

in 1999

Probably still is.
October 14th, 2005 01:55 PM
Martha Jaxx is one of the kindest, strongest, level-headed woman I have yet to meet and hope to meet this year if I can make it to the Stones gig in her backyard. :-)

She recently helped me through a tough time by offering me her listening ear and words of wisdom and strength.

I cannot thank her enough for taking time out of her busy life to write me like she did. She's truly one of a kind. :-)

Jaxx, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, kindness and friendship.

with love and respect,
Martha, your Stonesian sister!!!

PS The people on this board are truly THE BEST!!!!

PSS STONES RULE!
October 14th, 2005 02:03 PM
Martha Jaxx is one of the kindest, strongest, level-headed woman I have yet to meet and hope to meet this year if I can make it to the Stones gig in her backyard. :-)

She recently helped me through a tough time by offering me her listening ear and words of wisdom and strength.

I cannot thank her enough for taking time out of her busy life to write me like she did. She's truly one of a kind. :-)

Jaxx, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, kindness and friendship.

with love and respect,
Martha, your Stonesian sister!!!

PS The people on this board are truly THE BEST!!!!

PSS STONES RULE!
October 14th, 2005 02:08 PM
Martha "Robert Plant - dressed for the occasion in sunglasses, shorts and a Bob Dylan T-shirt ;-)- looks remarkably perky for a 56-year-old who last night played one of the most powerful rock shows I've seen this year, with his band Strange Sensation."

:-) I LOVE Robert's new album Mighty Rearranger and have not been able to see this tour.....which is a bummer. He certainly knows what T-shirt to wear......and I still have a huge crush on him. Cannot help myself. :-)

BTW, Bob's tour opens on the 17th! I know the entourage has left for the UK ( I talked to my sponsor this morning and she let me know Al left Hawaii and is on the way!) so Gazza....get ready!

I also dreamed I was talking to Bob last night..... I miss him!

Party on Wayne!

xxoo,
Martha

Ooooooooo Oooooooo Ooooooooo
Ooooooooo Oooooooo Ooooooooo
Ooooooooo

(repeat)

Lord I MISS You!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)