ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Arriving at the De Lane Lea Recording Studios without enough money to pay the cab
October 7, 1963 to Record "Stoned" - Released November 1, 1963

Photo By Gus Coral - Black and White Blues
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Feelin' good, feelin' loose now........ Return to archive
10-12-01 01:57 PM
Maxlugar Following the Sep 11, 2001 towel head airlies attacks, I did not listen to The Rolling Stones. Last week while on vacation I finally got back on track and do you know what my little Stonesian pals? Everything's gonna be alright.

Healing can take such a long time. And it is not over. But I can finally see that when the wound is healed over, it will be stronger than ever. And that my friends is progress.

So now, back to the music!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK MY FRIGGIN' WORLD YOU ROLLING SONS OF BITCHES!!!

Mick's new album is almost out and it will be a much needed hors d'oeuvre for the coming year.

Maxy is hungry and ready to snack!

Love,
Maxy Von Delta Force
10-12-01 03:44 PM
Gazza Good to see you back on Planet Stones again,Maxy!!
10-12-01 05:05 PM
Maxlugar :Good to see you back on Planet Stones again,Maxy!!

Oh thank you my dear friend Gazza. A man with a name so close to Gassy has to be a good man.

Hey Gazza, you see that picture up top with Charlie and Eric? Doesn't eric look shit faced? That is pure gold right there.
10-12-01 05:45 PM
nankerphelge Ahh my good and surely drunk by now friend Maxy.

I am about to start my "let's look shitfaced like Eric" weekend. I am on my way to buy one of those cool "1979-no-doubt-about-it suits he is wearing -- otherwise it won't be the same.

Did you here old Mick has decided that the freak has stolen the DC show and so he pulled out (that's probably the firt time Mick's pulled out in years -- just ask Lucianna)
10-12-01 06:09 PM
Maxlugar Hey Nanky! I feel like Eric looks.

Who is the Freak?

Yeah Mick never pulls out!!!!
10-12-01 06:49 PM
Miss U. Nanker & Maxy! Goodun' nanker! I missed U guys!! It's double-trouble, well, we're the 3 muskateers now, lol.
Speaking of Double Trouble....I'll be spinning plenty of Stevie-Ray, Stones, and Taj Mahal tonite! Partaaayyyy! (Hope I never look like eric when I'm wasted.)
10-12-01 08:48 PM
Tom yep eric looks shit faced but playing bass??????
10-13-01 10:33 PM
Cardinal Ximinez You are my Maxy. I would like to nuzzle your pinki finger.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.