ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Arriving at the De Lane Lea Recording Studios without enough money to pay the cab
October 7, 1963 to Record "Stoned" - Released November 1, 1963

Photo By Gus Coral - Black and White Blues
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Goddess Track Listing Return to archive
10-09-01 08:03 PM
Jaxx October 9
Undercover Media
Music News

Thomas to open Mick Jagger's Doorway

Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas gets to open the new Mick Jagger album "Goddess In The Doorway". The opening number "Visions of Paradise" is a Thomas / Jagger collaboration.

Jagger says he found the experience of writing with others enjoyable. "Bono was great, and I had a good time writing with other people, like �Visions of Paradise� with Rob Thomas" Jagger says. "You get a different feeling when you write with someone else, in the end a different song comes up. And Joe Perry played on a couple of tracks and I think it all helped. A lot of this stuff is me on my own and so after a while you like to hear some other voices.�

As well as Bono and Thomas, "Goddess In The Doorway" features collaborations with Lenny Kravitz and Pete Townshend. Jagger calls them all long time friends with the exception of Thomas who he only recently met. He commented �All the people on this record I knew well, apart maybe from Rob Thomas who I only knew in passing, but the rest I know really well, so it all felt like friends and family.�

"Goddess" is Jagger's 4th solo album. It will be released on November 20.

Tracklisting:

Visions Of Paradise
Joy
Dancing In The Starlight
God Gave Me Everything
Hideaway
Don't Call Me Up
Goddess In The Doorway
Lucky Day
Everybody Getting High
Gun
Too Far Gone
Brand New Set Of Rules
(hidden track)
10-09-01 08:32 PM
yellow1 Damn, it's been pushed back...hope it shows up on the internet before that, just for us manic fans.

Wonder if the hidden track is Brand New Set Of Rules or another track. Wouldn't that be a first for Mick to release a "hidden track" either Solo or with the Stones ?

Anyone else struck by how young he looks on these recent pics...too good to be true ! He looks like he did in 1980/83 !!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.