ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Arriving at the De Lane Lea Recording Studios without enough money to pay the cab
October 7, 1963 to Record "Stoned" - Released November 1, 1963

Photo By Gus Coral - Black and White Blues
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Special issue of "Stones News" with 50 pix by Dominique Tarl� Return to archive
09-30-01 10:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The next number of "Stones News", the French fanzine edited by Le Club Des Stones, will be a special number of 48 pages, with more than 50 photographs by Dominique Tarl� during the Exile on Main Street sessions in Nellc�te , author of Exile - The Making Of Exile On Main St.

The subscribers will normally receive it within the framework of their subscription about mid-October. For non-subscibers or those which want to get this number only, send a cheque of 65 FF (10 Euros) p&h included in France or 80 FF (12.20 Euros) p&h included outside France, but please first contact Le Club Des Stones, as I'm not sure about this for America or other continents, I already sent an e-mail to Matthieu.

For additional information visit Le Club des Stones or write - LP 51 - 75222 Paris cedex 5 - France.

09-30-01 03:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It is important to note that some of the photographs are differents from the Exile book and, more interesting, there will have unpublished pictures and an exclusive interview with Dominique Tarl�.
09-30-01 04:41 PM
Miss U. Thank you! This looks like a great site, and it feels great to see a French Stones site, since I am part French myself. Bravo.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.