ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Our hero...Akissaway's Brother, Peter!!! Return to archive
16th October 2006 02:49 PM
LadyJane On behalf of the Rocks Off group of crazies, my heartfelt thanks to the lovely Isabel and her brother Peter.

Peter carted our drunken, freezin asses from 6 pm until nearly 1 am.

Picked us up at the Hotel.
Took us to Grace O'Malley's
Took us to Soldier Field.
RETRIEVED us from Soldier Field.
Took us back to Hotel.
Drove us to Kingston Mines.

Most of all, he was a gracious, good natured pal. We are so happy he joined us for beverages at the MInes.

Peter was our hero. MVP of the RO Chicago Summit.

Cheers....

LJ.

PS..This is also posted on Shidoobee in the Chicago thread.
[Edited by LadyJane]
16th October 2006 02:52 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
On behalf of the Rocks Off group of crazies, my heartfelt thanks to the lovely Isabel and her brother Peter.

Peter carted our drunken, freezin asses from 6 pm until nearly 1 am.

Picked us up at the Hotel.
Took us to Grace O'Malley's
Took us to Soldier Field.
RETRIEVED us from Soldier Field.
Took us back to Hotel.
Drove us to Kingston Mines.

Most of all, he was a gracious, good natured pal. We are so happy he joined us for beverages at the MInes.

Peter was our hero. MVP of the RO Chicago Summit.

Cheers....

LJ.

During the Rolling Stones QWEST CENTER Omaha Pre- Party at " Mr. Toads " , Isabel chastized me for my ' bathroom ' humor. Word .

******** END TRANSMISSION **********

Kins

[Edited by Joey]
16th October 2006 02:58 PM
nankerphelge Yes -- Peter was great.

Pammy - howe is Danielle?
Please send her our best -- I feel bad for telling everyone to hurry up and get in the van!

16th October 2006 02:59 PM
Gazza

She appears to be staying well away from you in this shot, Joey. I hope she wasnt 'downwind'.....

'Bathroom humour' didnt seem to be an issue in Glasgow.

I was 'greeted' in the street just a few seconds after this pic was taken with a taunt about having an 'erectile dysfunction'

[Edited by Gazza]
16th October 2006 03:05 PM
jb This thread should sink like a Led Zeppelin.
16th October 2006 03:07 PM
_Boomy_ Thanks to Peter. He even played Stones in the van for us. What a guy.
16th October 2006 03:08 PM
jb This thread should be deleted...enough about the summitt...enough is enough already!!!
16th October 2006 03:10 PM
PartyDoll MEG Yes...

Peter was our Knight in Shining Armor!!!!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
16th October 2006 03:10 PM
_Boomy_ Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled!

Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled!

Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled! Chicago Summit Ruled!

16th October 2006 03:12 PM
jb Based on the numerous threads already started on this, I shallnot meet anyone in AC. The only exceptions being Pdog, asteargoby, RainingBlimps, Got to Roll Me, and that is it. I am sorry LJ, but this is the way it must be.
16th October 2006 03:13 PM
pdog LadyJane will be with me at all times... We're attached at the hair follicle!
16th October 2006 03:14 PM
voodoopug How many no shows at the summit? I recall the last time I started a thread discussing an event with lower than expected turnout and it did not end well.....we may want to consider only speaking of the Summit on special occassions (See: C10)
16th October 2006 03:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Based on the numerous threads already started on this, I shallnot meet anyone in AC. The only exceptions being Pdog, asteargoby, RainingBlimps, Got to Roll Me, and that is it. I am sorry LJ, but this is the way it must be.

We had long suggested that the Summit could cause issues, apparently the summit in Chicago has cost the participants all potential quality time with jb
16th October 2006 03:15 PM
_Boomy_ You shall ge "greeted"
16th October 2006 03:19 PM
nankerphelge I don't need no stinking greetin anyhowe!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
16th October 2006 03:19 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Based on the numerous threads already started on this, I shallnot meet anyone in AC. The only exceptions being Pdog, Iron Balls McGintney, asteargoby, RainingBlimps, Got to Roll Me, and that is it. I am sorry LJ, but this is the way it must be.

the summit threads are really upsetting JB. Enough already.
16th October 2006 03:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

She appears to be staying well away from you in this shot, Joey. I hope she wasnt 'downwind'.....

Funny !!!! ....

'Bathroom humour' didnt seem to be an issue in Glasgow.

I was 'greeted' in the street by Isabel just a few seconds after this pic was taken with a taunt about having an 'erectile dysfunction'

Nice Picture .
[Edited by Gazza]
16th October 2006 03:38 PM
parmeda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yes -- Peter was great.

Pammy - howe is Danielle?
Please send her our best -- I feel bad for telling everyone to hurry up and get in the van!

She's hoppin' around as best she can...and she has no regrets what-so-ever. She's a trooper. She wouldn't have blinked an eyelash if her leg was severed! lol

Unlike others that will remain nameless...she was not going to miss that night for nuttin'

16th October 2006 03:41 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:

She's hoppin' around as best she can...and she has no regrets what-so-ever. She's a trooper. She wouldn't have blinked an eyelash if her leg was severed! lol

Unlike others that will remain nameless...she was not going to miss that night for nuttin'

Hello baby Parmeda,
As I told you, the only thing I regret is not seeing you. I heeard everyone had a blast, especially at the Jacuzzi and Mortons.............><
16th October 2006 04:09 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
Hello baby Parmeda,
As I told you, the only thing I regret is not seeing you. I heeard everyone had a blast, especially at the Jacuzzi and Mortons.............><

What have I told you, time and time again?

YOU are saving THE BEST for last

...and again, you have heard correctly! Although I think seeing Nanky & tele all giddy over their president being in the same building would have been enough to send me over the edge. Thank God I wasn't there at the time...bond money would have had to been posted.

16th October 2006 11:04 PM
GotToRollMe Yes, Peter was our MVP. Whatta guy!
Official Driver of The Rocks Off Short Bus!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
16th October 2006 11:05 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
jb wrote:

Hello baby Parmeda,

Mom says "Hi".
16th October 2006 11:07 PM
glencar
quote:
parmeda wrote:

What have I told you, time and time again?

YOU are saving THE BEST for last

...and again, you have heard correctly! Although I think seeing Nanky & tele all giddy over their president being in the same building would have been enough to send me over the edge. Thank God I wasn't there at the time...bond money would have had to been posted.

I gave the protestors the finger! Those people are destroying our wonderful country.
16th October 2006 11:08 PM
glencar And Peter was definitely cool. I hate driving in traffic but he ahndled it like a pro. I mean, I know he's a pro but still & all, thanks!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)