ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: photog books in rolling stone this month and something for jb :) Return to archive
14th October 2006 08:08 PM
chevysales along with grosses for 2005 that put stones on top over u2 then voodoo lounge...

but what caught me was the ads in rolling stone this month for 2 nice yet expensive photo book one from 65 pics by gerard mankowitz (sp) which is only a couple of hundred dollars.

but the one for 75 tour interests me deeply as it was my first set of shows i saw them at except price for that book is a whopping $500... too much for me while i can appreciate the books and the limited edition i would rather spend the money on a nice "L" lens for my canon 30d and take my own pics.

15th October 2006 07:27 AM
chevysales jb... tops in gross at 162mil???? for 2005.
16th October 2006 10:49 AM
Saint Sway chevy,

do you have a link for where to buy the books?

TIA
16th October 2006 10:53 AM
jb Saban and Coker has brought two(2) great teams to the lowest of lows.
16th October 2006 07:15 PM
chevysales
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
chevy,

do you have a link for where to buy the books?

TIA

the ads were in rolling stones... page 36 The Rolling Stones Out Of Their Heads by Gered Mankowitz $299

and The Rolling Stones Tour Of The America's by Christopher Simon Sykes $550.
16th October 2006 07:16 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
Saban and Coker has brought two(2) great teams to the lowest of lows.

yea they really suck... i have been humiliated by losing to the lowly jets!!!!
16th October 2006 08:07 PM
mac_daddy the tota 75 book is killer.

but for my money, i still think the putland book (pleased to meet you) is the one to get, if you are only gonna get one from genesis...

but if anyone is looking to sell one, i am still in the market for the out of print "crossfire hurricane" which features gruen's pics...

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)