ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congrats Detroit! Return to archive
14th October 2006 07:54 PM
glencar They are on a ROLL!
14th October 2006 07:56 PM
lotsajizz ...and the Athletics have just been pathetic in how many straight playoffs?!?
14th October 2006 07:59 PM
monkey_man They don't call them Chokeland for nothing! I thought the A's would put up more of a fight. I hoped they would so I could go to a series game Now all that's left is for the Mets to limp their way into the Series!
[Edited by monkey_man]
14th October 2006 08:09 PM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
They are on a ROLL!

and glenny they were in the dumps ending the season...talking about turning it on at the right time.
14th October 2006 08:38 PM
_Boomy_ Well, the A's have made the playoffs many times. Thing is, in in the past years they were always knocked out of the divisional round.

Now they have been knocked out of the ALCS. If the trends will continue, every time they make it to the ALCS they will be knocked out.

And when they get to the World Series again, well....
[Edited by _Boomy_]
[Edited by _Boomy_]
16th October 2006 09:52 AM
Factory Girl Blu-ie, please check pm.
16th October 2006 10:14 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I don't really follow baseball all that much but anything that drivers smoke up the Yankees ass is OK by me. So I root for the METS.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)