ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey.....strong Paris Hilton content (sPHc) Return to archive
13th October 2006 05:08 PM
_Boomy_ Since we were staying at the Hilton, TomL was on a mission. In fact, at one point, we could not find him. Nanky spent about $1000 on cab fares to search the streets of downtown Chicago.

In a strange turn of events, Tom was found by President Bush's Secret Service Agents wearing nothing but his Stones PJ's (with the all-over tongue design) in the boiler room of the Hilton. He was holding some sort of paper that lists hotel ammenities. Guess what was on it?

Yes...TomL found Paris Hilton's Pee-Pee.

Take that to the bank, my friend.
13th October 2006 05:43 PM
Joey
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Yes...TomL found Paris Hilton's Pee-Pee.

...and what a delicious Pee-Pee it is !

That is right my Stonescicles , Paris Pees Perfume .
15th October 2006 01:09 AM
_Boomy_ Uh. That's weird!
15th October 2006 01:27 AM
TomL I may have been sleep walking but I found it Joey. It was juicey, moist, just like the filet at Mortons. I woke up with white sauce all over my face though. Paris was just a memory of what used to be. Well I was pretty drunk at the time, it may have been Mrs Bush. Oh No Not You Again..........

But by the taste it was Paris. Just like sweet summer corn, drop lets of heaven. I gave her your number so keep the line open. It was like doing the dance of joy.
15th October 2006 01:33 AM
TomL Joey post paris's pee pee again, please.
15th October 2006 08:38 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
I may have been sleep walking but I found it Joey. It was juicey, moist, just like the filet at Mortons. I woke up with white sauce all over my face though. Paris was just a memory of what used to be. Well I was pretty drunk at the time, it may have been Mrs Bush. Oh No Not You Again..........

But by the taste it was Paris. Just like sweet summer corn, drop lets of heaven. I gave her your number so keep the line open. It was like doing the dance of joy.

TomL

Paris Hilton is always surrounded by the sweet smell of semen . Word .

J. Fly

15th October 2006 08:39 PM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
Joey post paris's pee pee again, please.

For My Baby ..... Enjoy :

http://www.timekiller.com/index~search~sex_tape.htm

15th October 2006 09:17 PM
TomL That was it Joey. Oh like a summer breeze down Michigan Ave. What a nice pee pee. My life is complete. Well now it's on to Nicky Hilton. Do you have a pic of her pee pee.
15th October 2006 10:24 PM
TomL Joey I want to chat more but I have bottled up everything inside of me for several days. I just farted and killed one of our guinia pigs, and they eat shit. It's terrible, smells like a cross between a dead deer sitting in 100 degree heat for 10 days, Dean Martins anus, Elton John's breath, Anna N Smiths pee pee and raw sewage. I gotta go freshin up. I did not think I had corn last night.
16th October 2006 08:05 AM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
Joey I want to chat more but I have bottled up everything inside of me for several days. I just farted and killed one of our guinia pigs, and they eat shit. It's terrible, smells like a cross between a dead deer sitting in 100 degree heat for 10 days, Dean Martins anus, Elton John's breath, Anna N Smiths pee pee and raw sewage. I gotta go freshin up. I did not think I had corn last night.

FYI...I have named the Chicago Inflatable Party sheep...Paris!!!!!!!

"Paris" was anatomically correct.

LMFAO.

LJ.
16th October 2006 09:26 AM
Jeep : http://www.image-dream.com/membre/up/anonym/266b981a318296f97f9a1379b9a7c571.jpg
[Edited by Jeep]
16th October 2006 10:20 AM
Joey

******** Sniff *********

********* Sniff .... Sniff ***********
16th October 2006 10:21 AM
nankerphelge Oh that's gold -- the sheep is Paris and she does indeed have an "inny" unlike her Memorial Day cousin!

I know, I signed my name WAY UP INSIDE!!

Just like Paris likes it!!

MMMMMmmmmmm, lamb stew is on the menu at the Hilton, Ronnie!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
16th October 2006 10:38 AM
robpop some have told me the goat is not bad

16th October 2006 10:40 AM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Oh that's gold -- the sheep is Paris and she does indeed have an "inny" unlike her Memorial Day cousin!

I know, I signed my name WAY UP INSIDE!!

Just like Paris likes it!!

MMMMMmmmmmm, lamb stew is on the menu at the Hilton, Ronnie!

[Edited by nankerphelge]

Excuse me Mr Phelge.

I donned my lab coat and gave Paris an internal exam.

Unfortunately the only remainders of your sig are the letters na.

I'm bringing Paris to AC...you may defile her again.

LMAO

LJ.
16th October 2006 10:45 AM
nankerphelge Somebody musta erased my name.

I bet someone has Sharpie smudges on their tongue!
16th October 2006 08:53 PM
TomL I think someone thought it was a dog.
16th October 2006 11:12 PM
_Boomy_ I wonder who....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)