ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE REAL, HONEST CHICAGO REVIEW Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
12th October 2006 09:56 PM
Lethargy Someone on this board freaking predicted SHE WAS HOT being debuted on this tour, didn't they?! I made fun of them, whoever they were. MMM, this crow tastes good.

Can't believe it, can't believe it, can't believe it.

Haven't even read any of the replies to this thread yet, so I'm sure I'm late and redundant as usual, but HELL YEAH!!

Now I'm psyched for the Oakland, CA shows for which I just received my tix in the mail today!!!!
12th October 2006 10:02 PM
Lethargy
quote:
jb wrote:
It may be nothing other than father time and lifestyle finally catching up....whatever it is, I wish Keith well-his health is far more important than any more shows..they have given us more than we ever could have dreamed of.
[Edited by jb]

I think you're right JB. It might be that at 59 and 60 years old, he was still fine, but at 63 it is finally the "Turning Point" for our bud Keith. It was bound to happen sometime. This is clearly the swiftest deterioration ever.

Still, given this, I have to say that I admire him ALL THE FUCK MORE FOR STILL BEING OUT THERE AND TRYING!!! If it was Elton John, or Rod Stewart, or Pete Townshend (sorry Joey), or any number of other guys (maybe even Mick), they'd call off the leg of the tour temporarily of indefinitely. Not Keith - he often said he'd die on stage. I just hope that's when he's 83, not 63.
12th October 2006 10:30 PM
Poplar
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
Now I'm psyched for the Oakland, CA shows for which I just received my tix in the mail today!!!!

waiting on mine. just scored some sweet floor seats by the b stage (see my fire sale post). i'm gonna rock my nuts off.
12th October 2006 10:32 PM
Lethargy
quote:
Poplar wrote:

waiting on mine. just scored some sweet floor seats by the b stage (see my fire sale post). i'm gonna rock my nuts off.

Awesome, Poplar. Too bad this is in Oakland, not SF. There aren't too many places to hang near the stadium before the show. Maybe as the show approaches we (and anyone else in the bay area from this fine board) can find a place to say HI.
12th October 2006 11:33 PM
PeerQueer Keith is hurting - and Pug's insights are quite close to the truth.

He is marching on though. This cold weather is really kicking his ass - but other factors are playing out as well.

The insurance guys/medical staff are watching him REAL CLOSE.

The accident is playing a part, but word is, Keith's alcohol intake, even by his standards, is completely out of control - and was a serious issue on LICKS as well.

He really needs to shape up or hang it up - he's too old now to have it both ways - just can't pretend anymore.

No way this tour should have continued after the summer.

Throw in the fucking towel and save the man's life! Let him catch his breath.

This is bullshit!
12th October 2006 11:43 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
All those beat up friends of mine
got to get you in their gloves
And lead guitars and movie stars
get in the tub and get your hood.

All those beat up friends of mine
Got to get you in their books
Lead guitars and movie stars
Get their tongues beneath your hood
13th October 2006 12:50 AM
Egbert Jimmy Page was quite the rage, I cannot see the reason why
13th October 2006 01:09 AM
lonecrapshooter [quote]Saint Sway wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pug is a favorite poster of mine too. I think he's a dope. But I like the guy and I like what he brings to the table here. He's definately one of the characters that makes this asylum a fun place. For the record, most of the time our sparring is purely jokingly - an act just for shits and giggles. He gets it. I get it. We have fun with it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

well i DefInitely think you're a dope and not only because you like the black crowes....what's scary is that I know that wasn't a typo you really think that's how it's spelled do you read anything other than rocks off??
[Edited by lonecrapshooter]
13th October 2006 01:21 AM
Bloozehound just a stroke!?!

whew!

I heard he had had triple by pass surgery plus a severe case of explosive diarerra brought on by scabies

this is comforting news...
13th October 2006 02:58 AM
parmeda pug spoke from his heart, and for that I will back him 100%.

While it is very true that most of us on this board have been obsessed with critiquing Keith's every breath since his accident; waiting to find and point out ANY mistakes...

May I remind you, most of you were not in Chicago last night. YOU did not see or hear what some of us witnessed.

I will place myself right on the top of the list of those that believe most of the errors were due to the vile weather...I could barely hold a cup! I most certainly didn't expect these guys to come out with their "A-Game".

I was mistaken.

pug gave an accurate account of the performance. And it's true, Keith was not "Keith". Personally, I cannot nail it. But I can't sit here and judge pug for his honest opinion. Yeah, a stroke sounds a little far fetched, but it's a comparison; something to relate to. If any of you saw me bouncing around (to stay warm) as I was, you might have thought I was having a seizure.

I'd like to add an important factor that really hasn't been touched yet.

After the show, TomL & PartyDollMeg told me, "Keith never played on the B-Stage". From where I was sitting, I couldn't see it; you'll have to wait to hear from them to explain what they saw.

But, I do know one thing for certain. It's the first time I've ever seen Mick and Keith so appreciative of a crowd. Jagger rarely has much to say between songs. He could have rushed things along in order to make a quick exit...but he never did. He laughed, he joked, he most likely thought we were just as insane as he was to be out in that freezing cold...but there was a sincerity I have never seen that touched me personally. Even Keith, right before YGTS; he approached the mic, extended his arms and said "Sorry everyone, I'll try and do this one as quick as I can"...his own way of acknowledging the weather and almost apologizing for it.

In a nutshell...they could have very easily cancelled last night's show.

They didn't. AND THEY SHOULD HAVE! So, please allow me to take this time to personally nominate Michael Cohl for being the most biggest asshole on the planet...."SHAME ON YOU, MICHAEL!!!"

They endured the torture of "The Windy City" as much as we did. And for that alone, I could care less who had an off-night. I can honestly say I had a great time and I rank this show as one of the best I've ever seen.

In closing...Josh, you can bust our balls up here in Chicago for having a low-attendance show. But we've proved that we can withstand the "humiliation" that you will dish at us for the rest of eternity...just as we laughed and bitch-slapped Mother Nature in her ugly fucking face last night
13th October 2006 03:22 AM
FotiniD Lots of good points on this thread and lots of exaggeration as well.

I wasn't in Chicago, so I can't comment on that. But let me tell you, if we just sit down, relax and think about it: it couldn't have been a stroke. This couldn't explain:

a) the fact that Keith wasn't that bad during Europe - if it had been a stroke, wouldn't the effects be strongest just a little while after it occured? They supposedly become less obvious with time.

b) the fact that all the insurance companies etc. allowed him to go on a world tour, just one month after the incident. They wouldn't risk it.

At first I thought that Keith's deterioration rumours were just an exaggerated projected fear of people, who were on the lookout for ANY "symptom" that could be considered negative. Like, we were all so worried and had talked so much about the palm tree incident and the hospital and all, that we were almost waiting to either see Keith prove us wrong or catch on a little detail and start speculating again.

As more and more reviews come out mentioning how Keith is frail, I'm starting to believe it's more than that. As mentioned, he had on and off nights - if you ask me, it can all be down to weather conditions, exhaustion and an ongoing alcoholism that has been untreated for most of his adult life. We like to think he's Superman, but even his liver and body can't go on eternally without being affected by all the toxics he has injected / consumed.

I'm not sure if the drinking is as bad as he likes to show or if it's all just part of the image nowadays. But if indeed his breakfast is some glasses of Vodka, someone should really make sure he gets help. Yeah, Keith Richards the almighty. Help. He's not 30 anymore, and it can't be good for him. And it's not moralistic or anything... As mentioned here, he's a man who loves his kids, loves his band. If he doesn't think of himself perhaps he should think of those first.

And Cohl should be God damn fired. I don't know what they'll do with all the money and tour earnings records in the world if they end up dead once the tour rolls up
13th October 2006 03:30 AM
Poplar
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Josh, you can bust our balls up here in Chicago for having a low-attendance show. But we've proved that we can withstand the "humiliation" that you will dish at us for the rest of eternity...just as we laughed and bitch-slapped Mother Nature in her ugly fucking face last night

13th October 2006 04:21 AM
marko Well said Fontini..........
13th October 2006 06:38 AM
drbryant I have viewed this board from time to time, and have found it very helpful re information about shows, boots, etc. I have never posted, but feel that I should do so, given the wild opinions being thrown around.

1. Regarding attendance, it would be nice if prices were lower, but they aren't. I don't think the Stones care, or that it affects their performance. People talk about upper sections being closed as if it is a natural disaster, which is ridiculous. I have been to a number of shows where entire upper sections (most recently Nagoya, Japan) or significant sections (most recently Paris) have been closed, and it has not affected the atmosphere or the performance. Anyone who avoids a show because tickets aren't selling is missing out. They had trouble selling tix for Saitama, but if you avoided the show for that reason, you missed a monster (and the proof is available on DVD for all to see.

2. More importantly, Keith's condition. I was at the following shows: (right before Fiji, or "pre-accident")Tokyo I, Tokyo II, Saitama, Nagoya; (Europe) Paris, Amsterdam, Twickenham I; (US) Giants, Louisville. For five of those shows, I was within the first 10 rows (Tokyo I, Nagoya, Amsterdam, Twick, Giants) and was observing Keith closely.

At the "pre-accident" Japan shows, Keith was as we have grown to know him in recent years (i.e., since the Licks tour). On some nights, he would be solid from start to finish; on others, he would be hot (where he would nail the intro/solo) and cold (missing or screwing up solos). I don't know whether the boots are available, but at one point all of his solos from ONNYA were available on MSN's Japan site (they're down now) and you could see that on some nights, he was great, other nights, the solo was a damn train wreck. But, he was always posing, grinning, acting like Keith and in my opinion, despite ups and downs, was clearly carrying the band while Ronnie was less than creative. In any event, you can see evidence in clear living color on any Saitama DVD that Keith is fine.

The Europe shows ("post-accident"). I was very concerned about Keith's condition before seeing these shows. Those concerns were put to rest in Paris and Amsterdam. Although Keith did not play particularly well (he messed up a few solos/intros, although I don't keep a scorecard so I can't remember which ones), he was lucid and animated, interacting with other band members and with the audience. In particular, at Amsterdam, he seemed happy to be alive, with a silly grin on his face for most of the night. At Twick I, there were times where there was little more posing than playing from Keith, but again, he appeared clear-headed and involved in the proceedings. Overall, on the three shows that I saw in Europe, I thought that Keith was making a few more mistakes than he did in the Japan shows, and that Ronnie was stepping up his performance to compensate. Another thing that bothered me was that he appeared to be turning to Darryl a few times to get chord changes on warhorses, which he should know by heart. BUT, Keith seemed fine, just a little distracted at times.

US Stops: I read some disturbing reports prior to going to Giants, but nothing prepared me for what I saw at Giants Stadium. Frankly, aside from You Got the Silver, Keith was not really there. Most of the show was spent hunched over his axe, eyes half-open, just dazed. All of the joy and energy he displayed in the three shows I saw in Europe had just vanished. Anyone who thinks it was just an off night wasn't FOS for this show. Most disturbing of all, he clearly was not playing for looong stretches, particularly during the first half of the show. I challenge anyone with a boot to pick out Keith's parts prior to the B-Stage. He just isn't there at times. I thought that he was in better shape at Churchill Downs, but it is hard for me to judge since I was in the "onstage" boxes (lower box, Ronnie's side) and couldn't really see his eyes. He was less animated than in Europe, but he seemed to be moving around a little. The guitar parts certainly sounded better, so he probably was doing better -- BUT, as I listened to the sound, I realized that many of the rhythm parts didn't sound like Keith and I wondered if they were Ronnie. I tried to figure it out, but with the rain and the fricking tarp over the stage, I couldn't see who was playing what.

THEREFORE, in my opinion, there was clearly something WRONG with Keith at Giants, and perhaps at Churchill Downs as well. It was not just "Keith being Keith" or just "an off night" or "the cold weather", or "just fatigue". You can see it in the eyes. He appeared to be sedated, and my first reaction was that it must be drugs of some kind, not necessarily naughty drugs, but perhaps cold medication or pain-killers. It could also be alcohol, of course. The conclusion that he has suffered a stroke might actually be a viable one if it were not for the fact that he appeared so lucid on stage in Europe mere months before. If the "accident" had happened between Europe and the US tours, than I might consider it, but since it happened between Japan and Europe, I find it highly unlikely. Despite my monicker I am not a medical doctor with experience in this area, but my guess is that neither is voodoopug. There is clearly something wrong, but given that the "symptoms" are only showing up now (6 months after the so-called "accident") I would think that a stroke is very speculative, and probably not correct.

There is only one way to know whether he is OK, and it is impossible to determine by pictures or by boots -- so whoever is in the first 10 rows at Seattle, are his eyes open? does he look at audience members? does he face the audience on the less familiar numbers? does he move around, rather than staying in front of Charlie? Hopefully, the answer to those questions will be yes.

13th October 2006 07:23 AM
FotiniD
quote:
drbryant wrote:

There is only one way to know whether he is OK, and it is impossible to determine by pictures or by boots -- so whoever is in the first 10 rows at Seattle, are his eyes open? does he look at audience members? does he face the audience on the less familiar numbers? does he move around, rather than staying in front of Charlie? Hopefully, the answer to those questions will be yes.

To start with, welcome aboard drbryant

And now on to the hard part... Are you suggesting that in the past 9 shows of the US leg Keith has been keeping his eyes closed, not looking at the audience, not facing the crowd in less familiar numbers, not moving around and staying close to Charlie? I don't think so.

There does seem to be something wrong, I do agree with that, but there's no way a FOS observation on one or two specific nights can point to that. He's been on and off on this US leg, more intensely and often than usual. And just read the reviews: it's like most people have been watching different shows for most gigs of this leg. Each with his / her own positive or negative impression.

My point is none of us can really know why Keith is like that and all we can do is speculate.

Time will tell. But Cohl is not making it any easier for him or the other Stones.
[Edited by FotiniD]
13th October 2006 07:52 AM
marko Indeed fontini,but guess what,even we all are very worried
about keef.I think,that we all are entitled to know whats
going on?We have fans here,whos been with them since 1963.
We have right to know,BUT do think stones machine would ever tell us the truth?i do not think so.
One good example is,When Bill wyman divorced from mandy smith during their japan leg 1990,it was not to be told anyone while tour was going on,as it would be not a good
publicity.I think this has mentioned in wymans book?
13th October 2006 08:12 AM
FotiniD You're right Marko, though we are right to be worried, we'll never know for real. They do have a very strict policy regarding what comes out, so I think it may even be years before we really know what happened with Keith.

Hard as it is, I just think we should be patient. There are quite a few shows to go in the US, and many more impressions to be made. We will know, sooner or later.

I just hope Keith's alright and just keep repeating it had to be the cold weather / arthritis / alcohol. Not that these are to play with, especially alcohol, but hey... What can you do, we're not his family or friends.

P.S. It's very, very encouraging and just wonderful that Woody's playing great and it hasn't been stressed enough. Seems like he's cleaning up his act, hopefuly. Now, if only we could get these two to do that together
13th October 2006 08:49 AM
Bitch This thread had many interesting comments and reviews, I apprecaite everyone's reviews and comments about the shows and about KEEF.

Now I give you my observation from Giant's stadium, I didnt want to write it because I was afraid it would alarm people. But now I might as well throw this in.

Where I was sitting, I was directly in front of the catwalk MICK's side, so I had a side view of the stage. When it was time to change guitars, I was noticing KEEF had a very difficult time of bending and getting the guitars changed. It seemed like the guitar was a heavy weight around his neck, and he was stuck bending over, it looked like his assistant had push him gently to to bend him back to the upright position.

At the end, when they take their bows, I saw KEEF bending forward, but he had a hard time getting back into the upright position. He made the best of it by waving his arms around. Again, his helper came over to him, but I could see he was helping KEEF get back into the upright position. I thought it could be some type of arthritis in his back, or maybe he had a backache, maybe the guitars are heavy or maybe he was just tired. But he clearly needed help.
13th October 2006 08:50 AM
marko I think ronnie has covered the during all the shows this
fall.
13th October 2006 08:54 AM
Nellcote Chicago is past, the present is ahead.
Human frailities increase with age.
Keith is Keith.
Let us move on.

PS: Would some kind soul please post a link to let us all enjoy the debut of She Was Hot live?

[Edited by Nellcote]
13th October 2006 09:25 AM
Therocker I'm sorry but I have to chime in about Keith's performance at Giants Stadium. Keith was not himself that night. I was alarmed at how he looked that night. In my opinion, it seemed like there was something wrong with him physically. While I don't think he had a stroke, I do believe that unfortunately something is going on.
13th October 2006 09:43 AM
rollmops The fact that Ronnie Wood is playing "better" or more seems to indicate that Keith is not doing as much as before. Because Keith, for whatever reasons, is not as prominent, therefore Ron has to step up. I have always thought that Ron was not playing at his full potential with the stones not because he was lazy or sloppy but because Mick and Keith wanted to do as much as possible. Since the "fall" keith has to be careful. He probably has to play save, not to give all of his energy in one show.
Those are my thoughts,
Mops
13th October 2006 09:53 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Chicago is past, the present is ahead.
Human frailities increase with age.
Keith is Keith.
Let us move on.

PS: Would some kind soul please post a link to let us all enjoy the debut of She Was Hot live?

[Edited by Nellcote]

Amen !
13th October 2006 09:55 AM
Some Guy Joeys good.
13th October 2006 09:58 AM
jb n closing...Josh, you can bust our balls up here in Chicago for having a low-attendance show. But we've proved that we can withstand the "humiliation" that you will dish at us for the rest of eternity...just as we laughed and bitch-slapped Mother Nature in her ugly fucking face last night

---------------------------------------------------------------
I think you may have actually had less than Buffalo 97!!!!!!!!!!! This was clearly a pitiful way for the band to be treated in Chicago, a town they have given so much to. The people in Chicago made a decision, cold weather or not, to not attend and support the band on more than likely, it's last ever Chicago appearance. For this, those of you who attended, will always be linked to this truly depressing/humiliating event.....from Keith's apparent problems, the frigid weather, curtain-jobs, and police busting people trying to unload some no value tcikets, this may have been the worst ever mordern day Stones event.
Pam, you are a true fan amd you know how I feel about you. It hurt me to see you, and the great civic pride you have for your hometown, frost away do rapidly on a "cold Chicago night". In time, like all painful things, the memory of this abortion of an event, will fade to the subconscious, and thoughts of a warm Chicago, with a soldout stadium screeming for the band, will flow back into the mind. I remain yours, "JB".

P.S.-I begged all of you to call of this summitt. Again, I don't make the kind of salary I earn by being wrong often. I knew Chicago was a "spent" market, and with the unpredictability of a outdooe fall show, all indications pointed to one of the worst calamaties is recent history. Off course, a few drinks and good company will soften the obvious pain this show resulted in, but don't foll yourselves, this was a mistake from the get-go.
[Edited by jb]
13th October 2006 10:02 AM
Some Guy © Tarpism.
13th October 2006 10:17 AM
voodoopug
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

To start with, welcome aboard drbryant

And now on to the hard part... Are you suggesting that in the past 9 shows of the US leg Keith has been keeping his eyes closed, not looking at the audience, not facing the crowd in less familiar numbers, not moving around and staying close to Charlie? I don't think so.

Time will tell. But Cohl is not making it any easier for him or the other Stones.
[Edited by FotiniD]

it pains me to say this....but that described Keith to a "T" at the show on Wednesday!
13th October 2006 10:21 AM
Sir Stonesalot I don't know what is wrong with Keith. Not for sure. I'm not a doctor, I'm just an EMT & emergency medical dispatcher at a 911 center. In this regard, I know a little more than your average bear when it comes to medical conditions...but I'm still not a doctor. I do deal with certain things on an almost daily basis...stroke patients being one of them.

I DON'T think Keith has had a CVA(stroke). He could have had an episode of TIA (commonly refered to as a "mini-stroke"). Folks that suffered from TIA can resume normal activity withing 48 hours of the episode. And TIA is an ongoing condition. Someone who has a TIA can have 20-30 episodes in a period of a few months. However, I don't really think this is what is happening with Keith either. TIA many times presents itself as a seizure. You can't hide seizure activity...and it would hit him in public eventually. Anyone seen a report of Keith having a seizure? Yeah, me neither.

From the info that I have seen presented...and from the eye witness accounts that we have heard, I can make an educated guess...and that is all it is, just an educated guess...Keith is exhibiting signs of something far worse than a stroke. I think Keith may be hitting the junk again.

All the signs and symtoms are there. The past history, constant pain from arthritis, the lifestyle, the opportunity...it is easy to see how Keith may have turned back to his old nemisis. Opiates deaden the nerves. Keith would FEEL physically better if he was on smack. His hands and back wouldn't hurt as much. But if he over-"medicates"...then his alertness would wander. Sound framiliar? Ups and downs in the same show? Not there and then suddenly back to normal? This is a sign of substance abuse. Combined with alcoholism, and assuming that my guess is right, what is going on with Mr. Richards could be a lot worse...and still may get a lot worse. But it's all there...all the hallmarks.

There are other things it could be, and I hope I'm wrong. But I deal with this kind of thing every day. I know what it looks like. And it looks like Keith is back to his old tricks. I'm NOT saying that he IS back on the horse...it just really looks that way.

Anyhow, that's my 2 cents...take it for what it's worth.
13th October 2006 10:28 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

From the info that I have seen presented...and from the eye witness accounts that we have heard, I can make an educated guess...and that is all it is, just an educated guess...Keith is exhibiting signs of something far worse than a stroke. I think Keith may be hitting the junk again.

Well, aren't we overreacting a bit

Yes, I understand you don't say it is a fact, just a guess, but... All those years of abuse and an untreated alcoholism can in fact explain and justify what's going on with him right now. We don't need to look much further. They just add up over time and there you go. They do make a manifestation at some point. Perhaps he had a better constitution than most (oh, I think he's proven that one!) hence the delay of the deterioration but hey... Not even Keith Richards can always get away with it.

Back to junk? That would take a total moron to do, after all those years of staying clean (and we're talking lots of years), and I don't think Keith could go back to how he was in his thirties. Not now at least. Not with a completely different lifestyle, sort of mellowed out if you will, with a whole organized system of insurance companies behind each tour and a more "together" family around. Patti would kill him first, if you ask me. It's not the seventies. There'd be too much at stake. Not even he would be so stupid to touch the stuff again. I hope, at least.

Still, I insist, let us wait it out a little. Let's see how he'll be at the next few shows. Perhaps it was the God damn cold + arthritis + alcohol.
13th October 2006 10:40 AM
jb A very impressive analysis by the great "SS".
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)