ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© Rubén R. Ramírez/El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CHIBA ALERT!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
5th October 2006 07:36 PM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
C'mon, you can find it on the street in Chicago. It's like NYC.

maybe in a bodega or bedstuy. don't pull a david lee roth in washington square park or you could end up in the tombs for guiliani time.
5th October 2006 07:59 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Is this enough?

Not quite, but it's close...heh heh

Man, this thread got MY attention right quick!

Hey Nanky, just stick it in your "sock" (see: "Not A Sock!" in the Superblow thread) and bring it with ya!
Problem solved!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
5th October 2006 08:02 PM
MrPleasant A "narc", in the U.S., fights drug traffic and shit. In México, a "narco" is an importer/exporter.
5th October 2006 08:09 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
A "narc", in the U.S., fights drug traffic and shit. In México, a "narco" is an importer/exporter.

"Narc" is more commonly used to refer to non-police informants/snitches ("confidential reliable informants" or CRIs) than to undercover narcotics enforcement officers, though it can be used for both.

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
5th October 2006 08:22 PM
MrPleasant Thanks for the input, Brainbell.

5th October 2006 08:28 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
...I often do the Sunday NY Times crossword in ink in less than 45 minutes. I'm tempted to attend one of those competitions but I've seen pix from them & it seems oddly unstimulating.

Me too!
5th October 2006 08:30 PM
pdog I can't even read!
5th October 2006 08:33 PM
parmeda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
It's 4:20 and NO ONE HAS HELPED ME ONE DAMN BIT HERE!

Dude! Don't have a seizure!!!

I've already made arrangements for booze, whores and a back alley dice game to entertain your ass!

I did my part...wtf else do ya want???
5th October 2006 11:31 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I can't even read!

Me neither!
6th October 2006 10:57 AM
nankerphelge Pammy, you know me well enough to know that true nankiness requires proper tuning!!

6th October 2006 11:07 AM
parmeda Fret not, my dear Nanky...there's plenty of oil here to insure you don't squeak
6th October 2006 11:16 AM
Jeep
6th October 2006 11:24 AM
mojoman damn she is the finest looking drug dealer i've seen a picture of!!!
6th October 2006 11:41 AM
nankerphelge Luxy is right.

This thread is a total wipe out!

6th October 2006 11:49 AM
Jeep My favorite scene in Weeds :

6th October 2006 03:19 PM
Some Guy My Chiba Alert level has been reduced to green.
6th October 2006 03:20 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

6th October 2006 03:22 PM
Some Guy
6th October 2006 03:24 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=404&zone=pr

[Edited by Joey]
6th October 2006 03:30 PM
Some Guy
6th October 2006 04:07 PM
mojoman
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nanky ?!

is that the a-ha video!!!
6th October 2006 07:25 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Jeep wrote:
My favorite scene in Weeds :

Taint? So, is that what that "Tainted Love" song is about? Ew.

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
7th October 2006 03:00 PM
Joey

I have a terrific hangover today and , unfortunately , will not be able to post .

J.
7th October 2006 03:08 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:

I have a terrific hangover today and , unfortunately , will not be able to post .

J.

Joykin,

Leave the tattling be - don't get confused by the fools and deceivers here - come to your Dicky, give the tender surrender a chance!
7th October 2006 05:07 PM
Joey
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Joykin,

Leave the tattling be - don't get confused by the fools and deceivers here - come to your Dicky, give the tender surrender a chance!

These boards are beginning to creep me out ......

Goodbye Everyone .

Kins
7th October 2006 05:14 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:

These boards are beginning to creep me out ......

Goodbye Everyone .

Kins

You're so ungrateful, Joy. I just wanted to encourage you on your hangover, to give you a helping hand...

Whatever, I thank you so much for your PM, sweetheart, I just can't wait to hug you!

8th October 2006 10:29 AM
Some Guy My Chiba Alert level has been raised.
8th October 2006 04:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
My Chiba Alert level has been raised.

I just masturbated .
9th October 2006 11:17 AM
SweetVirginia What's That In Your Purse, Paris?

Like any party girl, Paris Hilton has space in her handbag for only the barest of essentials: a vial of nail varnish for emergency repairs, a mobile phone - and a bag of suspicious-looking leaves.

The fast-living hotel heiress accidentally gave observers a glimpse of the clear plastic wallet, containing what might be mistaken for cannabis, at a Milan fashion show last week.

But last night her publicist Elliot Mintz insisted: "Things are not always as they appear. It would be unfair to draw any conclusions based solely on these photos."

The contents of Miss Hilton's silver handbag were exposed as she reached in to touch up her shocking pink nail varnish while in the front row of a Dolce & Gabbana catwalk show.

It is not the first time the 25-year-old socialite has faced questions over her lifestyle. In June she was seen smoking what appeared to be a cannabis joint outside a Los Angeles nightclub.

At the time, Mr Mintz insisted: "I just want to get something clear with you. Paris Hilton rolled her own tobacco cigarette. It was tobacco that you saw."

The same month she was spotted with a similar roll-up at a party in Miami hosted by rap mogul P Diddy.

She also fuels rumours by holding her roll-ups between her thumb and first finger, as favoured by marijuana smokers, rather than between the usual index and middle fingers.

Last month Miss Hilton, who stands to inherit at least £20million from the hotel chain that bears her name, was charged with drink-driving her Mercedes convertible in LA. She later admitted: "Maybe I was speeding a little bit."

But she has said she never wants to introduce drugs into her party lifestyle - in case they spoil her looks. In a magazine interview last year she said: "I've seen girls out now who've been doing it for so long they look haggard and old. I like my young face. I don't want to look old.

9th October 2006 11:33 AM
Some Guy The kind?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)