ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A kiss to the all the nice girls at Rocks Off who make this place so special!
By William Coupon from the "40x20 Exhibition" now on tour...

This header is dedicated to Pammy Mammy!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dirty Rat Scum, KFC Twister eating, s**t showing, pee drinking VH1! Return to archive
10-16-02 09:08 PM
Boomhauer Nooooooo...........don't show the Stones or something of musical importance!

Show murderers and other convicts playing music for other deranged rapists and money grabbers!

This channel must be boycotted instantly. It's a shame! They refuse to show Stones videos and others Stones shows on VH1, but they will show a "Behing the Music" about prisoners. Wow!

We were wrong, my friends. VH1 does know what they are doing. Fuck the STones........... bring on Jeffrey Dahmer (lead singer), the guy who said dogs told him to kill people (bassist), the guy that beat an old lady senseless and stole her $10 and raped her (lead guitar), the pimp (guitar), and a skinhead Neo-nazi (drummer).

My friends, that is a show. The Stones are not even worth enjoying anymore.
10-16-02 09:41 PM
Fiji Joe With Charlie Manson composing the music...Hey, he did pen a Beach Boy tune.

10-16-02 10:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, and Axl Rose and his plumber covered one of Charlie's tunes as well!
10-17-02 07:42 AM
Nellcote It's stil remarkable to think of the complete abandon that this network has given to the Stones. I look at my collection of videos from tours 89-97, the specials that VHscum and MoronicTV used to produce, countless weeks of Stones TV, world premiere videos, Webster Hall, etc. As a lark, I went to VHscum's site this morning, looked up Rolling Stones. They give a review of the tour opener, then nothing until the chart position for 40 Licks. They did'nt even mention the Bono show up at Aragon, Bono being one of their darlings. Really strange. The only spot you get any action is VHscmu Classic, which might show a video once a week, usually Going to a Go Go. We should start some type of email protest to them.
10-17-02 08:39 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! Yeah, this is a bunch of fucking bullshit for sure. I just watched a Fox News special on the VH1 show that is coming up. They where talking about getting the governor of the state the prison is in, involved in this. This station has reached new lows and they need to hear from as many people as possible. At the end of the newscast they gave out the email address of Vh1�s programming director, president or something in that capacity, and said that everyone should send her an email and maybe they would get the message. Well I fired a good one off and wheather it does any good or not remains to be seen, but it sure made me feel a whole lot better! Here�s the address of that self-serving arrogant bitch! Have fun!!!!! [email protected] or [email protected]
One or the other, not sure.
10-17-02 08:47 AM
Maxlugar Speaking of dirty rat scum....

When I left for work this morning, I noticed my garbage cans were knocked over.

When I approached them to clean it up, I caught a glimps of two small guys with masks on running away. One climbed a tree with startling dexterity!

I am almost positive this is al Qaeda.

Folks, it's getting close to home.
10-17-02 09:46 AM
Joey " Folks, it's getting close to home. "

All the more reason to drive to Denver this February and then live and work in safety on the plains of Nebraska ( especially with war on the way in about four months )

Although , I must admit , the startling dexterity bit has left me quite visibly shaken to the core .

Shiver...............

Developing .............

" Al - Qaida is not allowed near S.A.C. Ronnie "

J .

10-17-02 10:31 AM
jb This was a segment on the O'Reiley factor last night..did you see it Max?
[Edited by jb]
10-17-02 10:34 AM
Nellcote Ol'e Boston Billy spent two hours slamming VHscum on his radio show yesterday.
10-17-02 10:35 AM
jb Hello Nellcote....I guess we have had another "cooling off" period....Atleast you don't hold grudges...I think?
10-17-02 10:44 AM
Nellcote Hey, lively banter never hurt anyone.

Boy, you are taking a pounding over at Doug's board, couple of days ago. I think he deleted the post now.

Don't forget, make the trip to the b stage when you see the Stones, you will not forget it.
10-17-02 10:47 AM
jb They really get pissed about the ticket sale posts..in fact, one of them claimed that I was a Beatles fan trying to put bash the Stones! LOL...
10-17-02 12:50 PM
Joey " They really get pissed about the ticket sale posts..in fact, one of them claimed that I was a Beatles fan trying to put bash the Stones! LOL... "

Nah , It's your beautiful Persian Lineage !

10-17-02 01:30 PM
jb Another lovely incident in Nebraska Joey??? Quaterback had a little to much cornjuice with the Volley Ball star and yet, she is punished, and he is simply told to get ready for the game...you aint got nothing on Cecil Collins!!!!
[Edited by jb]
10-17-02 01:34 PM
Joey " And he is simply told to get ready for the game...you aint got nothing on Cecil Collins!!!! "

Damn Straight ..................Football is Football and that means BUCKS !!!!!!!!

When you are 4-2 this early in the season and the natives are restless that the Huskers may not win at least NINE games this season for the first time in forty years ......Well , you figure it out !

Bunny