ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A kiss to the all the nice girls at Rocks Off who make this place so special!
By William Coupon from the "40x20 Exhibition" now on tour...

This header is dedicated to Pammy Mammy!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ATTN: TORONTO FANS.... Return to archive
10-16-02 05:22 PM
supergoatz Hi all...

Just for your information...I just purchased 2 tickets for tonights performance at the Air Canada Centre for $99.00 each....

The thing is ...is that they are FRONT ROW...Directly in front of Keith...

Check it out...

I'm freaking out by the way....

sg
10-16-02 09:29 PM
seeker_100
quote:
supergoatz wrote:

What time and how did ya get them? Online, phone, ?? Also...RIGHT FREAKIN ON!!! Enjoy the show, i will be in T.O. Friday.

Hi all...

Just for your information...I just purchased 2 tickets for tonights performance at the Air Canada Centre for $99.00 each....

The thing is ...is that they are FRONT ROW...Directly in front of Keith...

Check it out...

I'm freaking out by the way....

sg

10-16-02 09:39 PM
midnightmagic Way to go- The same thing happened to me in Houston 98.
10-17-02 02:01 AM
supergoatz hey seeker...I got them online around 4:40 PM...

the really weird thing was that they were only $99.00...then about 10 mins. later...I pulled up 2 more that were in the 14th row..and they were $350.00...I have no idea what happened...all I can assume is that I TOTALLY lucked out..this was a gift from some greater power...maybe it was a Karmic payback for the shitty seats I had for Voodoo Lounge..or the time Ticketmaster screwed me out of really good tickets for Keith at Massey Hall..who knows...I just thank whoever or whatever was responsible for my incredible night...

I'm still freaking out....

love and peace to all...
sg
10-17-02 09:45 AM
seeker_100 Well hope you enjoyed the show, i had the same luck for No Security tour (Air Canada Centre) when i scored some 4th row for 90 bucks. The ticket pricing for these shows is to say the least...bizarre. Oh well, i'm watching ticketmaster like a hawk hoping for a couple of good close ones for Skydome to mysteriously pop up. Heres hoping...