ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A kiss to the all the nice girls at Rocks Off who make this place so special!
By William Coupon from the "40x20 Exhibition" now on tour...

This header is dedicated to Pammy Mammy!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whos going to Columbus? Return to archive
10-16-02 10:23 AM
stonemon Pre party at the "Black&Blue" in same building as arena. Look for "Stonesmobile"
10-16-02 12:11 PM
TomL Myself and Stonesdoug will see you there.
10-16-02 12:29 PM
Nasty Habits I'm goin.

I hadn't planned on it, but scroo it.

I'm friggin' goin.

It's the best way I know to chase away these Nasty Blues.

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
10-16-02 12:56 PM
Martha I'll be there too!

Look forward to meeting everyone!
10-16-02 01:00 PM
jb Martha...please tell me thr real story about attendance the other night...i have taken a lot of heat as some claimed sold out...My info was that around 15,000...Macca concert on billboard at Gund also had a little over 15,000 with a seating capacity listed at over 17,000...thanks...jb
10-16-02 01:18 PM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
Martha...please tell me thr real story about attendance the other night...i have taken a lot of heat as some claimed sold out...My info was that around 15,000...Macca concert on billboard at Gund also had a little over 15,000 with a seating capacity listed at over 17,000...thanks...jb

You are probably correct JB...it wasn't "sold-out" as I said in my earlier post...our section and at least two others besides us were cordoned off and we got upgraded to section 208...originally in 233. It wasn't seated to capacity..but the remaining seats were filled from what I could tell. Of course behind stage is cordoned off as well. I would say (guessing) 15,000-16,000 attended.
10-16-02 01:20 PM
jb Thank you...you are the "nice " Martha?
10-16-02 01:53 PM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank you...you are the "nice " Martha?

I've been told that by some people here, JB.

I think the "other Martha"..Martha My Dear is equally nice too.
10-16-02 04:25 PM
hazy I just got pretty good tickets from TM this afternoon! I decided it was time to make a road trip! I will be driving in from Chicago. Can't wait to see the boys again!
10-16-02 05:25 PM
Scottfree I'll be dare!!! As far as Cleveland was concerned. I went up there without a ticket, and I have to tell ya the choices were a lot slimmer than I expected, there were very few empty seats, and by my account probably 20-25 scalpers, who basically had nothing near show time. Believe me, I was the one looking for good tickets the entire evening.
10-16-02 06:10 PM
stonesindallas I'll be there. Making the trip up from Dallas. Hopefully will get a chance to meet a few of you guys.