ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A kiss to the all the nice girls at Rocks Off who make this place so special!
By William Coupon from the "40x20 Exhibition" now on tour...

This header is dedicated to Pammy Mammy!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Pic 10/16/02 Return to archive
10-16-02 03:02 AM
Martha Just returned from the odyssey..Stones in Detroit and Cleveland.

The header pic for today of Ronnie writing the rehearsal set lists on poster board I had to comment on since ..well I saw them (the poster board set-lists) in person at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame along with his artwork today..! I feel a bit special having gotten to see it!

I also met Toronto Tom at this exhibit and we chatted it up...and I noticed he doesn't blink! Never misses a second of the Stones that way I guess! Very nice as was his friend. This has been so fun and it ain't over yet!

The reason I even approached TT was because I overheard him on his cell telling someone on the other end the songs written on the boards and then he told his friends that the Stones had just arrived and checked in at the Toronto Hotel.

Once I heard he knew where the Stones actually were at that moment from a phone call, I knew this wasn't the average museum going individual, so I asked if he was from RO or Shidoobeland. lol..Naturally he was!

Great day...and my review will follow shortly of both shows.

Detroit Killed!