ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A kiss to the all the nice girls at Rocks Off who make this place so special!
By William Coupon from the "40x20 Exhibition" now on tour...

This header is dedicated to Pammy Mammy!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey JB : 28-27 NSC Return to archive
10-15-02 11:32 AM
winter Another close one, what a frickin game. I'm almost starting to feel bad for Bobby Bowden. I think I'm making the trip to TN now.

What a fall, the Stones, the Canes, the Stones, the Canes.

Too bad my pats are playing piss poorly. Your fins looked good again,

winter
10-15-02 11:48 AM
jb Hey..did you make it to the game...unbelievable!!! My birthday was firday(big 40) and what a gift the FSU kicker gave me!!!And what about the Phins...a stunning win, albeit we lose the QB for 4-8 weeks...By the way, Joes opens today and i plan on going the evening before the Miami show..take care!
10-15-02 12:16 PM
winter JB:

I was on the 5 yd line a few rows up by the end zone where Miami scored their last 2 tds. I've been to all three wide right games, and now the first wide left.

The FSU kicker was giving us the finger as he was walking back to the locker room. My reply, "F$%k me, well at least I'm not the one who has a semester of death threats to look forward to."

Oh sometimes I am so clever,

Enjoy Joes,

winter

10-15-02 12:17 PM
winter JB:

One more thing, happy birthday, you old bastard!!!!

winter
10-15-02 12:41 PM
TomL JB- Give me your home number via my e-mail address, I'll give you a call when I get to Ft. Lauderdale on Monday night. This fucking sniper has us all worried in this area. One mile from my work and last night one mile from terri's work, hope they catch this prick.
10-15-02 12:49 PM
jb Thanks Winter....Tom....I am going to the show with a good friend of mine, albeit not a Stones fanatic like me...I understand the party will start at 4:00 ...I have hearings until 4:30 that day...then I will go home to Boca, change, and try to make the sawgrass thing by 6....I will e-mail you my office # later in the week....just e-mail me again as I do not no if I have your address saved....jb
P.S. -I am really sorry about this horrific situation Tom...Please do your best to be cautious and godspeed to you and your family..
[Edited by jb]
10-15-02 01:20 PM
Joey Look forward to meeting you in Denver Josh on Feb . 1st .

Go Stones ! Voodoo and Keno will be there too -- Maybe Maxy and MaxMeister .

J . F .

( Joe Fly )

10-15-02 01:52 PM
jb It would be nice Joey...that is a very long plane ride, however...
10-15-02 02:30 PM
Joey " It would be nice Joey...that is a very long plane ride, however... "

We live once Josh ................

Plus , Stones is Stones -- Bigger than all of us !

J.
10-15-02 02:58 PM
jb I am afraid of flying after 9/11...I am taking large amounts of klonopin before my flight to Atlanta which is only about 45 minutes from West Palm Beach...I am , what M. Lugar would call, a chickenhawk!!!
10-16-02 12:15 PM
TomL JB- I tossed yours also. Go to my profile and send me one that way. It must be by Friday though.