ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A kiss to the all the nice girls at Rocks Off who make this place so special!
By William Coupon from the "40x20 Exhibition" now on tour...

This header is dedicated to Pammy Mammy!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brief Intro and question... Return to archive
10-15-02 02:19 AM
supergoatz Hi All...

I'm brand new to register here...been a fan since 1981...just wanted to inroduce myself and say hi...

Also I'm wondering if anyone has had any decent experience getting into any of the shows for less than $350.00...

I really want to go to at least one T.O. show but I'm not into payin $350.00 and all the $100.00seats are in section "say hi to the light man on your way up"...surely there must be an option for a big Stones fan on a budget...anyone??

Thank fer lookin...carry on...
sg

10-15-02 10:32 AM
jb Welcome....none of the shows (except thetre) have sold out...many scalpers are taking substantillay less than face right before show...you will have no problem getting great seats for 100-150 dollars....unfortunately, the tickets are not the hot commodity that we are use to on previous stones tours...be patient and you will be rewarded!!!
10-15-02 03:24 PM
supergoatz Thanks for the tip JB...

looking forward to the show...

sg
10-15-02 03:44 PM
steel driving hammer I spent 2 $350 seats for Comisky and had the time of my life.

Standing up the whole time, drinking and dancing.

Had 2 $150 seats at the United Center and everyone was sitting down.

My family and I went to the Aragon and paid over $3000 for 4 seats and I was further away from the stage than in Comisky!

It all depends on YOU, the buyer.
10-15-02 05:35 PM
Mickjagger1963 I bought 90 Tix form TM for Giants Stadium... they seats rocked. but I bought one too many and had trouble selling it luckily, a friend was around to buy for near face, but I saw someone dump a 90$ for 35 bucks. no kidding. so if u go to a show without a ticket dont worrry. they are available.