ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A kiss to the all the nice girls at Rocks Off who make this place so special!
By William Coupon from the "40x20 Exhibition" now on tour...

This header is dedicated to Pammy Mammy!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Pic: D'oh! Return to archive
10-13-02 07:55 PM
MidnightRambler I LOOOOOOOVE the header pic for today! Homer and Mick and Keith! They've got Keith great, don't they? Bracelet and skull ring and all? I love the Simpsons and I'm sure this episode will be great!

10-13-02 08:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sure, and LOL, here it comes one of my favourites FUNNY headers, when the whole Family gives Mick the warmest of welcomes!

10-13-02 08:19 PM
sirfito both excellent!!!!
I always loved The Simpsons.
Fito
10-13-02 09:29 PM
rogerriffin this picture it�s great, from the best headers that this message board ever had, i can�t wait to see this THE SIMPSONS chapter. ES LA NETA!!!
10-14-02 10:22 AM
Tom LOL Keith looks perverted even as a cartoon character
10-14-02 10:26 AM
egon when's it on in the states?
10-14-02 10:32 AM
jb When does the episode air?
10-14-02 10:33 AM
Sue On November10, it will be season 14 premier
10-14-02 11:04 AM
Sir Stonesalot Nov. 10...hmmmm. I have a pal who loves the Simpsons, and has a gigantic big screen. he has also been to see the Stones....hmmmmm.

I smell a party.
10-14-02 12:56 PM
padre Where's Mick's lips??
10-15-02 09:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header, kindly provided by the only one in the world with the titles of Sir and Cardinal (Stonesalot & Xim�nez respectively)

As a reminder, this is the summary of that chapter

Episode: DABF22
Title: "How I Spent My Strummer Vacation"
Date: To be aired November 10 as the new season premier. Season 14.
Guest voices: Sir Mick Jagger, Keithfucius, Lenny Kravitz, Elvis Costello, Robbie Williams, Brian Setzer and Tom Petty.
Summary: Marge finds Homer playing air guitar at Moes, and discovers that he does this regularly. After a talk with a psychologist, he is sent to Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp where he meets the guest rockers.