ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A kiss to the all the nice girls at Rocks Off who make this place so special!
By William Coupon from the "40x20 Exhibition" now on tour...

This header is dedicated to Pammy Mammy!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones on the swiss air... Return to archive
10-13-02 03:55 PM
Lacride On Wed 16, oct. from 20.00 to 22.00 Rock special "Rolling Stones" on Radio DRS 3, 88,85 MHZ.
10-13-02 05:20 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Greetings Lacride.
I think that I used to pick up DRS 3 on the Astra Digital Radio (ADR) signal from 19.2 deg. It doesn't seem to be there tonight. Is the station available on any satellite as far as you are aware?
10-13-02 05:38 PM
Lacride
quote:
swapwoodfortaylor wrote:
Greetings Lacride.
I think that I used to pick up DRS 3 on the Astra Digital Radio (ADR) signal from 19.2 deg. It doesn't seem to be there tonight. Is the station available on any satellite as far as you are aware?

Have a look on thtat page...
I don't know if the station is available on sat. I'll try to find out and give you an answer!
10-13-02 05:40 PM
Lacride
quote:
Lacride wrote:

Have a look on thtat page...
I don't know if the station is available on sat. I'll try to find out and give you an answer!

Have a look on that page...

http://www.drs.ch/index.cfm?MenuNodeID=B03F7C18-D08E-4CC6-A6A311D20E9263F1&CategoryNodeID=4019B638-8D33-47D6-8948E73032DCB7C7&gbAction=drsSearchResultList

sorry, forgot to insert the link...
10-14-02 02:38 AM
swapwoodfortaylor Thanks Lacride
Haven't interpreted enough yet to discover whether I can get a satellite signal yet......but at least it is available via 'your' link, (and Angie doesn't even need to polute her PC with Real Player!).
10-14-02 09:12 AM
riccardo DSR3 is available for free on Hot Bird at 13 East,part of the Swiss SRG package but unencrypted.
10-14-02 09:47 AM
stonesmik Swiss radio DRS 3 can be heard live on the internet as RealAudio or with the MS MediaPlayer, just follow the link "webradio" on http://www.drs.ch/
10-14-02 01:14 PM
steel driving hammer How come the Stones get more media coverage there in UK?

Durring the 2003 tour, the US press will prolly forget they're touring!

Not us...
10-16-02 09:21 AM
swapwoodfortaylor Many thanks Riccardo 13 deg east I wonder if our American friends are cofused by 'Hotbird'?
10-17-02 01:17 AM
riccardo As far as I know it lasted only 10 minutes!Disappointing.