ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RocksOff'ers on MSN Messenger. Return to archive
October 13th, 2004 07:28 AM
JumpingKentFlash Hi all. I have an idea. Everyone on RocksOff should post their MSN Messenger name and mail address. That way we can see who's online and not. It would be cool to talk to ya' on Messenger. Just an idea folks.
October 13th, 2004 07:31 AM
Gazza Dont forget, we have chatrooms on this site, Kent - and most nights you could probably find a few folks in them!
October 13th, 2004 07:39 AM
Jumacfly i m in gerardo chatroom, who's coming??
October 13th, 2004 07:51 AM
JumpingKentFlash Yeah OK Gazza. But one question: How do i log in on this forum permanently??? Every time I write a post or a reply I have to write my name and password. that sucks. How do I stay on permanently so I don't have to do that like on IORR and Shidoobee?????
October 13th, 2004 07:55 AM
Gazza Kent

You can reset your options to use cookies so that you dont have to input your username/password every time you post

click on the 'update profile' link on the main message board page
[Edited by Gazza]
October 13th, 2004 07:59 AM
JumpingKentFlash Thanks. It is now in effect. Many thanks Gazza.
October 13th, 2004 10:10 AM
jb
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
Thanks. It is now in effect. Many thanks Gazza.

Mr. Lawyer, #1 Stones fan in the universe!!!
October 13th, 2004 10:20 AM
JumpingKentFlash He can't be #1 because that's MY title. And he friggin' knows it.
October 13th, 2004 10:43 AM
jb
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
He can't be #1 because that's MY title. And he friggin' knows it.

Welcome to Rock's-Off Kent where I go by the name JB....this is a much wide open forum than Shidoobee, and we have a very diversified group of individual..many professionals earning in excess of 250k (USA) a year....hope things are going well for you in college, and in the words of Fat Albat and the Cosby Kids, "be cool, stay in school"....
October 13th, 2004 03:21 PM
gypsy In the words of Fat ALBERT: "joey is like school in the summertime--no class."
October 13th, 2004 04:44 PM
voodoopug i hope Kent posts more pictures of himself wearing that knit cap in the summer again! lol

This is the board where you can put the pic at the end of your posts and it is appropriate.
October 13th, 2004 06:25 PM
JumpingKentFlash Pug: Give it a rest with the hat please. I hate hearing about that. LOL. But I do look funny I'll give you that.

JB: Thanks for the welcome. Did you have a nice birthday??? And did you get some good presents???
October 13th, 2004 07:53 PM
Soldatti
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
He can't be #1 because that's MY title. And he friggin' knows it.

He is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide, I don't know who is here and where is the other...
October 13th, 2004 09:17 PM
voodoopug That was the first i had mentioned about the hat, but if it bothers you that much, i will attempt to erase that point in history from my memory.

jb had a great birthday, especially with the announcement of the Beatles reissues...it was a high point in his year. I am sure he was listening to the beach boys in beautiful boca raton!

Welcome to Rocks off Kent, enjoy it here!

Cheers,

John