ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger's tall girlfriend 'raises the ceilings' Return to archive
October 11th, 2004 10:55 AM
moy Jagger's tall girlfriend 'raises the ceilings'
October 11, 2004, 12:28:47
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is having the floors in his home lowered - because his tall girlfriend keeps hitting her head on the ceilings.

The Rolling Stones frontman is currently dating stunning model L'Wren Scott who, at a towering 6ft 4in, was finding his plush London apartment a little cramped.

So the outrageous singer has decided to have all the floors in the flat lowered by ten inches in a bid to make her visits more comfortable, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
Plans for the unusual modifications have already been approved by the local council, so the rocker can begin building work any time he wants.

However, news of the modifications has allegedly angered Jagger's ex-wife, former model Jerry Hall, who lives in the house next door. Jagger bought the property next door to Texan beauty after she was awarded the �8million home they previously shared together as part of her divorce settlement when they split in 1999.

At the time, the 61-year-old star purchased the home so he could be near his four children, Elizabeth, James, Georgia May and Gabriel.

But Jerry is now allegedly unhappy at her ex-husband's new relationship with L'Wren, according to the Daily Mail, claiming it is having "a bad influence" on their children.

She said earlier this year: "It's getting a bit ridiculous. I've told him he has to move out now."
October 11th, 2004 04:08 PM
F505 Mick will shrink more as he gets older
October 11th, 2004 05:17 PM
bootcover Here's the Tall Girl

October 11th, 2004 07:03 PM
gypsy He should dump her tall lanky ass ASAP. What's the use in that if you can't utilize the pleasure swing? Which, by the way, any of us RO girls would fit nicely in, Mick.
October 11th, 2004 09:26 PM
Soldatti Great pic
October 11th, 2004 11:08 PM
littleredrooster Pleasure swing ??????????????????
October 12th, 2004 12:06 AM
kath yeah, "pleasure swing"????

that IS a nice shot of her,but i've seen some where she looks damned witchy.....

it's REALLY funny that he has to lower the floors...i mean that is really odd.....

i always wonder what charlie thinks of mick's love life....
October 12th, 2004 12:24 AM
MarthaMyDear I would like to know exactly how they go about lowering the
floors, just out of curiosity!!! lol.............
Interesting!!! lol.. :P I think gyspy meant swing
as in the Pamela and Tommy Lee kind but I'm not sure!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Anyways, ROCK ON!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
October 12th, 2004 12:25 AM
parmeda
quote:
kath wrote:
yeah, "pleasure swing"????

I second kath..."Oh, hell yeah!"
All of us RO ladies have one.

Catch up, Roostah
October 12th, 2004 12:30 AM
gypsy When I worked in this adult toy shoppe during college, my friends would prank call several times during my shift to ask about the pleasure swing that was on display in said store. They would ask what the weight limit was, etc...At first, I would dutifully go check the box that it came from, and look for any information to answer the questions. Also, it wasn't just my friends who prank called--there was one man who called ALL the time, and would ask if we had a cock ring in stock that was large enough for him, as he claimed to be six inches in diameter. Then, there was another idiot who asked about the pocket pussies (sorry, I know that word is so vulgar)...and he asked "Do you have one that I could prop on a table and go to town on? And, if so, how real does it feel?" I always replied "About as close to real as you're going to get!" Which can be perceived as either good or bad. One night he called, and this girl and I were working together; and it was so slow...so we got the pocket P out of the box (brand new...never been opened)...and I stuck my hand in it, and it was all lubed! I threw it on the floor and screamed...and my co-worker tried it too, and had the same reaction. So, there we are, in the middle of the store, with a gigantic female crotch and buttocks thing (it was just that area--and it wouldn't fit in a pocket--it was life-size)...and we are in hysterics...both with greasy right hands. And, of course, in comes this well-dressed attractive older couple, who are looking at us like we are crazy. But we told them the story, and they were laughing too. Then we immediately go and wash our hands (because even though they claim it's some KY Jelly-type lube, you can never be too sure). Meanwhile, the perv is still on hold...and he stayed on hold the whole time! I said "Sir, that item is about as real as real can get. I can pretty much guarantee that you will be satisfied."
That's my story for today. Tune in for tomorrow's story about the guy that I used to school with, that came in and bought a very large butt plug. I'm not kidding. We all always thought he was strange...
October 12th, 2004 12:32 AM
gypsy No, MMD...read the above. There are pleasure swings. They are these contraptions that if a woman climbs into it, she is kind of in a spread-eagle position...which is supposed to be fun. Hence the word "pleasure."
For the record, I have never used a pleasure swing. I would think it too confining. But whatever gets your ROCKS OFF!
October 12th, 2004 12:44 AM
MarthaMyDear I swear I wish I worked at that job!!!
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I HAVE to hear about the
butt plug story!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!! :P Don't
forget to post it, gypsy, ok.?!?!?! I don't even know what a
butt plug is so I have to hear this (although I've heard of
them, of course)!!! LOL!!!!!! :P Anyways, take
care, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
October 12th, 2004 12:50 AM
kath yikes!!!!!!!! i'm too geriatric for that shit!!!!!!
October 12th, 2004 01:02 AM
MarthaMyDear I'm just curious to know if there IS actually shit INVOLVED!!!
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!! :P Yikes is
right but I always wondered what those butt plugs are actually
for!!! LOL!!!!!!!! :P Anyways, ROCK ONAGE!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
October 12th, 2004 01:07 AM
parmeda
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
Yikes is right but I always wondered what those butt plugs are actually for!!!

MMD, I am almost certain that tomorrow, Joey will be more than happy to explain the entire "concept" from start to finish for you on this "delicate" matter...LOL
October 12th, 2004 01:09 AM
MarthaMyDear I love how this thread on Mick's girlfriend descended into
butt plugs!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're getting
better!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!! Laughing...
PEACE!!! LOL!!!!!! :P HE!!! HE!!!
HE!!!

*** Martha ***
October 12th, 2004 10:53 AM
Factory Girl Who else is Mick dating???
October 12th, 2004 08:20 PM
iluvmickjagger07 im so jealous of this tall lady.lol. but i dont think its true about mick lowering his ceilings. it doesnt seem possible that theres a women to tall to fit in a house.maybe a man but not a woman. i saw her pic and i think mick can do better. im sure he has many more girlfriends.
October 12th, 2004 08:29 PM
mickjaggersgrl man i hate her ,Her and her ugly self! c'mon mick you can do better than that pick someone like me! lol

October 12th, 2004 08:34 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:
When I worked in this adult toy shoppe during college, my friends would prank call several times during my shift to ask about the pleasure swing that was on display in said store. They would ask what the weight limit was, etc...At first, I would dutifully go check the box that it came from, and look for any information to answer the questions. Also, it wasn't just my friends who prank called--there was one man who called ALL the time, and would ask if we had a cock ring in stock that was large enough for him, as he claimed to be six inches in diameter. Then, there was another idiot who asked about the pocket pussies (sorry, I know that word is so vulgar)...and he asked "Do you have one that I could prop on a table and go to town on? And, if so, how real does it feel?" I always replied "About as close to real as you're going to get!" Which can be perceived as either good or bad. One night he called, and this girl and I were working together; and it was so slow...so we got the pocket P out of the box (brand new...never been opened)...and I stuck my hand in it, and it was all lubed! I threw it on the floor and screamed...and my co-worker tried it too, and had the same reaction. So, there we are, in the middle of the store, with a gigantic female crotch and buttocks thing (it was just that area--and it wouldn't fit in a pocket--it was life-size)...and we are in hysterics...both with greasy right hands. And, of course, in comes this well-dressed attractive older couple, who are looking at us like we are crazy. But we told them the story, and they were laughing too. Then we immediately go and wash our hands (because even though they claim it's some KY Jelly-type lube, you can never be too sure). Meanwhile, the perv is still on hold...and he stayed on hold the whole time! I said "Sir, that item is about as real as real can get. I can pretty much guarantee that you will be satisfied."
That's my story for today. Tune in for tomorrow's story about the guy that I used to school with, that came in and bought a very large butt plug. I'm not kidding. We all always thought he was strange...

This should win Post of the Week. Some people could learn from this!
October 12th, 2004 10:15 PM
Soldatti Great post gypsy
October 12th, 2004 11:17 PM
MarthaMyDear GYPSY, WHERE'S THE BUTT PLUG STORY?!?!?! lol....... :P
SHEESH!!! ROCK ONAGE!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***