ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HEY EVERYONE Return to archive
October 10th, 2004 08:39 PM
iluvmickjagger07 IM NEW TO THIS WEBSITE.MICKJAGGERSGRL TOLD ME ABOUT IT.THIS WEBSITE ROCKS!!!! IM AM OBBSESSED WITH MICK JAGGER AND IM 16 YEARS OLD.THE ROLLING STONES IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY FAVORITE BAND.
October 10th, 2004 08:42 PM
mickjaggersgrl hey! welcome i love this site too its cool

mick jagger rocks!
October 11th, 2004 08:52 AM
F505 hi girls... You two have a positive influence on the average age on this board
October 11th, 2004 09:34 AM
FotiniD
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
IM NEW TO THIS WEBSITE.MICKJAGGERSGRL TOLD ME ABOUT IT.THIS WEBSITE ROCKS!!!! IM AM OBBSESSED WITH MICK JAGGER AND IM 16 YEARS OLD.THE ROLLING STONES IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY FAVORITE BAND.

It spreads quickly, lol

P.S. I'm starting to think, what if these girs actually mean the stuff they're saying?! Nah, probably someone we know pulling our legs... The whole time...
[Edited by FotiniD]
October 11th, 2004 11:31 AM
JaggerLips Welcome iluvmickjagger07 I am 21 years old and crazy about Mick Jagger amongst other things and Al Pacino. Actually I don't know which obsession is worse at the moment my Jagger obsession or my Pacino obsession. LOL
October 11th, 2004 11:34 AM
jb
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
IM NEW TO THIS WEBSITE.MICKJAGGERSGRL TOLD ME ABOUT IT.THIS WEBSITE ROCKS!!!! IM AM OBBSESSED WITH MICK JAGGER AND IM 16 YEARS OLD.THE ROLLING STONES IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY FAVORITE BAND.

Welcome aboard!
October 11th, 2004 01:41 PM
egon I'm almost 33 and also crazy about mick jagger.
My therapist says i need to get a life (and stay away from kindergartens) I am not too crazy about my therapist as he's clearly wrong.
October 11th, 2004 06:10 PM
mickjaggersgrl god! i love mick jagger i love him! i cant stop thinking about him!~!!!
October 11th, 2004 09:24 PM
Soldatti Welcome!
October 12th, 2004 04:40 PM
Joey

Welcome !
October 12th, 2004 04:48 PM
gypsy I can't stop thinking about joey and his little green friend.
October 12th, 2004 04:50 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I can't stop thinking about joey and his little green friend.

Come To Joey ..............................Face Dances TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....Fate Chances MOONLIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!

Kassie Joe !
October 12th, 2004 04:50 PM
nankerphelge I think about sheep a lot...
October 12th, 2004 04:55 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I think about sheep a lot...

I.P.S. ?!?!?!
October 12th, 2004 05:07 PM
telecaster joey is there a "CSI Omaha" yet?

October 12th, 2004 05:09 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:
joey is there a "CSI Omaha" yet?

Yes , the theme song is " Another Tricky Day " off of the dreaded " Face Dances " disc .

Shiver ................................

" It ain't easy being a muse Ronnie "

Joey Moon !
[Edited by Joey]
October 12th, 2004 05:31 PM
glencar It's on the USA Network at 3AM on Wednesday mornings. Set yer TIVO!
October 12th, 2004 05:35 PM
nankerphelge CSI Omaha will never make it, despite trying to cash in on the CSI Brand name.

The problem is, there just isn't that much that needs investigating in Omaha. Most homicides are perpetrated with either cattle or corn -- don't need no high-brow Quincy wannabe to tell ya which is which!

October 12th, 2004 05:39 PM
glencar Ironically the fate of the nation is in teh ahnds of the square states & FLA, home of Joshy.