ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: STONES' CHARLIE MARRIAGE ON ROCKS Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 12th, 2004 12:21 PM
BILL PERKS [quote]jb wrote:
Since this article was also posted on Shidoobee, we are free to opine on the merits, whether you believe them or not. This is what these boards are all about-creating topics so that we can share our views. Are the rumors probably false?-I certainly hope so..however, often times these rags, while detestable , do break certain news first. Charlie, whom is loved by virtually all Stones fans(not just Kath51) has had a terrible time this year with the cancer scare and god forbid these rumors are true, it may only be getting worse. Indeed, if they are true, it's the end of the Stones. The fact Charlie is Jewish, however, bodes well for his marriage staying together...(also fuck you Bill Perks).
JEWS DONT LIKE TO DIVORCE..IT COSTS MONEY..CHEAPER TO STAY TOGETHER AND SUFFER..I DONT MEAN CHARLIE -ONLY SPOILED AMERICAN JEWS.
October 12th, 2004 12:40 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

I didn't mean it like that! I was joking about Bobby...

Lambchop ...........................................
October 12th, 2004 03:22 PM
glencar Any more "news" on the state of the amrriage?
October 12th, 2004 08:26 PM
kath no. i think the jewish press has called a halt to any discussion of it. they're tired of hearing it, too.
October 13th, 2004 12:49 PM
kath a tiny bit of info came in today that indicates it may possibly be true. i can't imagine after 40+ years they would do this. unfathomable....
October 13th, 2004 01:00 PM
LadyJane If Mr and Mrs Watts can't keep it together..we are all doomed!

Very sorry to hear this.

LJ.
October 13th, 2004 01:08 PM
kath still unconfirmed, though. i will believe it when charlie calls me personally to tell me about it!!!!
October 13th, 2004 01:22 PM
Hannalee I'll admit it doesn't look good but, even if there is something in it, it needn't mean The End. After all, they've had sticky patches before.

October 13th, 2004 01:36 PM
thejuf yes, lets hope for the best.....

October 13th, 2004 01:48 PM
jb Bill Perks...lol
October 13th, 2004 07:38 PM
Soldatti
quote:
kath wrote:
still unconfirmed, though. i will believe it when charlie calls me personally to tell me about it!!!!

LOL
Page: 1 2