ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bianca Jagger: Bush 'a threat to world peace' (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
October 7th, 2004 10:40 AM
glencar I just saw that line about Bush "getting away with murder...literally." When you write nutty stuff like that it devalues everything else you write. Perhaps it would be better to avoid politics around here.
October 7th, 2004 10:56 AM
egon talking about bush isn't talking about politics gleny.
it's having a bit of fun. (for some of us anyway)
October 7th, 2004 11:07 AM
nankerphelge Syria's President announced today that he wants to make peace with Isreal and aid in Iraq's reconstruction.

Libya alreday gave up its nuke program and opened its doors to a full international inspection. Through that, we have learned a tremendous amount about the bio and nuclear black market -- who's making what, who's selling to whom -- many things that we did not know.

I doubt it was their long-standing humanitarian ways that prompted the sudden change of heart.

Will be interesting to see what happens with North Korea and Iran. One way or another, they will have to disarm. Maybe Sandy Berger will steal all their documents and shove them down his pants. Or better yet, Dan Rather can cook up a story that both countries disarmed!

At the same time, it is becoming increasingly apparent that the U.N. oil-for-food program was hopelessly corrupt and that Russia, France and China were three of the largest beneficiaries of that corruption.

That's what I see...

October 7th, 2004 11:31 AM
egon what I see is a little green bottle.

Do you see it too?
October 7th, 2004 12:03 PM
keith_tif Bianca is right! I love her!
Vote for Kerry!

Pierre from France!
October 7th, 2004 12:04 PM
glencar Too bad you can't vote. Bush is gonna win!
October 7th, 2004 12:13 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Too bad you can't vote. Bush is gonna win!

I agree with you..I will probably vote for Kerry, but it seems to me that Bush shall win quite easily....at least my taxes will stay down and Israel can continue to pursue evil terrorists who recently killed 2 children, ages 2 and 4, while they played on their kibbutz...
October 7th, 2004 12:19 PM
glencar You really should vote for GWB. You're vote actually matters more than mine. I'd love to see us cut Israel loose but I realize that's not going to happen soon. Well, unless Kerry gets in.
October 7th, 2004 12:21 PM
jb [quote]glencar wrote:
You really should vote for GWB. You're vote actually matters more than mine. I'd love to see us cut Israel loose but I realize that's not going to happen soon. Well, unless Kerry gets in.
[/quote kERRY'S brother Cameron recently spoke down here -he converted to Judism and claims his brother is committed to Israel's security....Glencar, I bet you wouldn't mind Israel taking out Iran's nukes?
October 7th, 2004 12:23 PM
glencar I'd love that. Iran is a danger.
October 7th, 2004 12:41 PM
Dan
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Oh Dan... Your sister and her husband are right to want to provide a better life for their family, but you have to be able to see the bigger picture... World peace may be utopic, but if we end up not caring about what happens in the world, then there won't be that "better life" we all want, right?

And Kerry and the taxes... And why people support Bush.. Well maybe cause he's mild with the taxes and all! It's clever... Keeping people happy with the money and getting away with murder - literally...

Oh, whatever. I don't want to talk about politics anymore on the board. Hopefully

As far as not caring what happens in the world, well, I have studied both candidates extensively and it seems like we are fucked either way. I fail to see any significant difference between Kerry and Bush with regards to foreign policy. It seems like many people are pinning all their hopes and dreams on one candidate without actually paying close enough attention to what the candidate actually intends to do.
October 7th, 2004 01:03 PM
The_Worst
quote:
glencar wrote:
You really should vote for GWB. You're vote actually matters more than mine. I'd love to see us cut Israel loose but I realize that's not going to happen soon. Well, unless Kerry gets in.

EXACTLY glencar!!

Every night I thank God that George W. Bush is president. Those abroad who say that America needs John Kerry know absolutely nothing about the man. His record is beyond horrible. His presidency would be a disaster of monumental proportions!!!

I also agree 10 years from now the entire world is going to say what a smart decision it was to take out Iraq and turn it into a democracy when we did. People have to learn to stay the course. War is not easy but the long term achievements of victory in Iraq will be well worth it!!
October 7th, 2004 01:16 PM
glencar I remember the hatred many Euros had towards Ronald Reagan. they were wrong then & they're wrong now. I hope!
October 7th, 2004 01:27 PM
kath see what i mean? heroin addiction might just be the answer!!!!
October 7th, 2004 01:33 PM
glencar Never even saw that stuff. I can't see how it's the answer to anything, frankly.
October 7th, 2004 02:04 PM
kath oh glencar...lighten up.

it's a ridiculous answer to a horrific issue. what can we do??
October 7th, 2004 02:04 PM
gypsy josh, it's too bad that Kerry doesn't have a large homosexual fan base. He could use it to win the election.
October 7th, 2004 02:08 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
gypsy wrote:
it's too bad that Kerry doesn't have a large homosexual fan base. He could use it to win the election.

o he does, they're called liberals

October 7th, 2004 02:14 PM
glencar LOL That long chin must be a big hit in the gay community.
October 7th, 2004 02:25 PM
kath
quote:

BRILLIANT post!!! yes, and that is why there is so much hatred and violence and blooshed in this world today! because of asshole ridiculous remarks like that.

holy fuckin' shit. unbelievable.
October 7th, 2004 02:27 PM
FotiniD
quote:
glencar wrote:
I just saw that line about Bush "getting away with murder...literally." When you write nutty stuff like that it devalues everything else you write. Perhaps it would be better to avoid politics around here.

Well Glencar, alright, I'm the nutty here. "Greece is especially prone to terroristic events" is a much more credible, logical and sane sentence, you're right!

October 7th, 2004 02:27 PM
gypsy this is a message board, i don't take anything seriously over here--especially politics. i know what i believe in, and who i will vote for, but i'm not telling anyone on this board.
October 7th, 2004 02:31 PM
glencar A quick google gave me this Fotini:

http://www.ict.org.il/spotlight/det.cfm?id=264

I agree that we shouldn't discuss politics to the point where we hate each other but I think Mathjis has already long ago surpassed that point with me. I might disagree with some others but I don't hold them in contempt.
October 7th, 2004 02:42 PM
caro
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Haven't you used up your quota of stupid comments for this month?
October 7th, 2004 02:43 PM
glencar Lighten up!
October 7th, 2004 02:44 PM
caro Say something funny and I'll lighten up...
October 7th, 2004 02:45 PM
glencar Jerry Lewis!
October 7th, 2004 02:47 PM
caro LOL! I like you. Sort of.
October 7th, 2004 02:48 PM
glencar Hehehehe.
October 7th, 2004 02:55 PM
kath booogedy boogedy boogedy.....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5