ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nov 26th Ahmet Ertegun Tribute/Led Zep VIP Tickets Return to archive
11th October 2007 07:07 PM
monkey_man What a bargain. . .makes the Stones tix look cheap!

O2 Arena, London UK
VIP Packages Available!
Includes:
PREMIUM RESERVED TICKET
Pre-Show 3-Course Dinner with Complimentary Bar at Indigo @ The O2 Arena
Ticket to Official After-Show Party at Indigo with Open Bar
Official Show Souvenir
Package Price: $6,500 USD which includes a $5,000 USD tax deductible donation to the Ahmet Ertegun Education Fund

11th October 2007 07:10 PM
fireontheplatter yeah right!!!!

i'll wait for the 15-19 dollar dvd thank you very much.
11th October 2007 07:17 PM
pdog fop... They are re-releasing TSRTS on DVD and CD, with a few songs left off the original releases.

$5k tax deductible, brings the cost of the ticket way down... fuck!

So... are they going to tour? Seems no one knows for sure, which doesn't look good for the die-hards who are still debating the 70's setlists!!!

11th October 2007 07:21 PM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:
fop... They are re-releasing TSRTS on DVD and CD, with a few songs left off the original releases.

$5k tax deductible, brings the cost of the ticket way down... fuck!

So... are they going to tour? Seems no one knows for sure, which doesn't look good for the die-hards who are still debating the 70's setlists!!!

The interview with Plant in the new Uncut has him pretty emphatic that no way is he touring with Led Zeppelin.
11th October 2007 07:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

The interview with Plant in the new Uncut has him pretty emphatic that no way is he touring with Led Zeppelin.

That's almost funny... Most fucked over fans... I almost would feel bad for them, but I don't, especially considering Plant is the reason I find alot of Zep hard to listen to.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)