ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: anyone here going to ron wood book signing at barns and noble in nyc? Return to archive
11th October 2007 04:54 PM
fireontheplatter i hope to be 1st in line...but that may just be the wine talking.

in reality...i plan to be there.
11th October 2007 05:08 PM
Saint Sway horrible planning on Ronnie's team's behalf

Union Sq is a cluster fuck to get in and out of on Halloween because of the parade

and Patti Smith & The Black Crowes are playing all the waaaaaaaay waaaaaaay uptown and this leaves me little time to get there, wait endlessly on line for A) Ronnnie to show up and B) to just get in once the line starts to move. Which means I'll never make it to the show in time

why this day??? WHY???
11th October 2007 05:35 PM
SweetVirginia You can take the subway to Union Square (N,R&W, I think).
11th October 2007 05:39 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
You can take the subway to Union Square (N,R&W, I think).

thanks...but i don't need i thinks...i need for sures...otherwise i might end up in the bronx.
11th October 2007 05:41 PM
tumbled http://storelocator.barnesandnoble.com/storedetail.do?store=2675

Here's how to get there and I'll send a book for my signature please.. in exchange for avatar change-o-rama assistance. much obliged
11th October 2007 05:47 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
http://storelocator.barnesandnoble.com/storedetail.do?store=2675

Here's how to get there and I'll send a book for my signature please.. in exchange for avatar change-o-rama assistance. much obliged

I wonder if Ronnie will ever appear at any of the Barnes & nobles in Omaha , NE ?!

I wonder ........................

I emote .....................

I .......... ****** END TRANSMISSION ******

Joe Sea .... Scroll
11th October 2007 05:51 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
tumbled wrote:
http://storelocator.barnesandnoble.com/storedetail.do?store=2675

thanks tumbled...much help.
11th October 2007 05:59 PM
SweetVirginia Joey...don't line up outside the Omaha B&N quite yet, OK?

Fireontheplatter- from the Port Authority, you can go through a passageway into the Times Square subway station and take N, Q, R, or W south to Union Square(the tracks going south have signs that say stuff about Brooklyn). Don't take the W back after 9:30 p.m.
11th October 2007 06:07 PM
Joey
Joey...don't line up outside the Omaha
B&N quite yet, OK? "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11th October 2007 06:15 PM
SweetVirginia Oh, by the way Joey....I graduated from Mizzou. Do you happen to know the score of the Mizzou-Nebraska game last Saturday? I wasn't able to watch it.

11th October 2007 06:22 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Fireontheplatter- from the Port Authority, you can go through a passageway into the Times Square subway station and take N, Q, R, or W south to Union Square(the tracks going south have signs that say stuff about Brooklyn). Don't take the W back after 9:30 p.m.

thanks for the info...its just i haven't done the nyc subway system alone.

i am quite prepared to hoof it to the b and n. how long do u think that would take?
11th October 2007 06:24 PM
Joey " Oh, by the way Joey....I graduated from Mizzou. Do you happen to know the score of the Mizzou-Nebraska game last Saturday? I wasn't able to watch it. "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11th October 2007 06:32 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

thanks for the info...its just i haven't done the nyc subway system alone.

i am quite prepared to hoof it to the b and n. how long do u think that would take?

Not that long. You can head down Broadway (you'll be going from 42nd to 17th--25 blocks, and going on Broadway cuts a diagonal in the right direction.) So, maybe half an hour? Surrounded by crazy people in costumes.
[Edited by SweetVirginia]
11th October 2007 06:43 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Not that long. You can head down Broadway (you'll be going from 42nd to 17th--25 blocks, and going on Broadway cuts a diagonal in the right direction.) So, maybe half an hour? Surrounded by crazy people in costumes.
[Edited by SweetVirginia]

i'm all over it...thanks for the heads up
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)