ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rs.com presents Halloween! Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th October 2007 05:43 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
funny thing is if I was at a Stones concert and saw a complete tool wearing this goofy corncob t-shirt, the first thing that would pop in my head is "Hey, I bet thats 'fireontheplatter'!"

i heard that.....namecaller overated black crows freak.
11th October 2007 07:20 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Remember last year's Thanksgiving gem. I DEFY rs.com to top this one.

Hideous!!

Look what I found! Still plenty of these for sale

"Black 100% cotton t-shirt featuring a full cartoon flashing some classic tongue"

"White 100% cotton t-shirt featuring an interesting cartoon showing it's classic tongue."

Nothing beats these three. Nothing.

LJ.
11th October 2007 07:59 PM
fireontheplatter fuck gumby

the thanksgiving corn cob t shirt idea is the coolest.

if anyone has a large one for sale....let me know.
12th October 2007 11:15 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Where's my fucking DVD you bastards?

Ah sorry, we're too busy churning out Halloween merchandise for you - even though hardly anyone outside the US takes it seriously and 99.9% of the entire fan club membership aren't children and probably havent gone Trick or Treating since Brian Jones died.

Maybe next month.

Uh, scratch that....thats when we have to do the Thanksgiving mailshots to all those countries around the world who also celebrate it. What do you mean its only a holiday in the US?

Ok..December it is, then...oops...sorry, we'll be too preoccupied with dreaming up Christmas shite which will no doubt involve Rudolph's Red Nose with a big fucking tongue on the end of it.

After that we have a window of about two months before we start trying to hock St Patricks Day kitsch to Japs and South Americans (and even the Irish who would never dream of wearing such tacky nonsense) so you might get your DVD in February.

Just in time for the announcement of the new tour so we can tempt you into parting with another $100 so you can register for presales for non existent theatre shows before you settle in desperation for nosebleeds in 25,000 seater arenas instead.
[Edited by Gazza]

come on, its only a bit of fun, if I had children I'd love to see them in a small hat of t-shirt
12th October 2007 11:33 AM
Ade
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Ok..December it is, then...oops...sorry, we'll be too preoccupied with dreaming up Christmas shite which will no doubt involve Rudolph's Red Nose with a big fucking tongue on the end of it.

After that we have a window of about two months before we start trying to hock St Patricks Day kitsch to Japs and South Americans (and even the Irish who would never dream of wearing such tacky nonsense) so you might get your DVD in February.

[Edited by Gazza]

you forgot the crap they peddle for Valentine's Day.
12th October 2007 11:52 AM
Gazza Bollocks. May 2008 it is then. Just after the Easter Bunny with Lapping Tongue mailshots
12th October 2007 11:57 AM
Saint Sway On Groundhog Day, if you buy the Tongue w/the shadow t-shirt, you get an extra six weeks added on your Fan Club Membership.

but if you only buy the groundhog/tongue t-shirt without the shadow you get automatically charged another $100

[Edited by Saint Sway]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)