ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rs.com presents Halloween! Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th October 2007 08:40 PM
LadyJane

Ummm...I don't think I'll be sporting any of this crap.

Yous????

LJ.
10th October 2007 08:43 PM
fireontheplatter i have the fang pin
i'm not crazy about the t shirt
i do like the tote bag and hat tho.
10th October 2007 09:02 PM
akula it's unbelievable the number of tongues they crank out at RS.con
10th October 2007 10:06 PM
robpop
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i have the fang pin
i'm not crazy about the t shirt
i do like the tote bag and hat tho.

10th October 2007 10:14 PM
pdog i had the beenie, a friend got at target for a few bucks, I lost it, so i got that going for me...
RS is playing us for tricks! I'm not biting their dicks no more... I'm keeping the money.
10th October 2007 10:31 PM
Play With Fire

Embarrassing.

10th October 2007 11:17 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Ummm...I don't think I'll be sporting any of this crap.

Yous????

LJ.

They can crank this shit out but they can't be bothered with an AC event shirt - or Lisbon, or Madrid...
Rat bastids.
11th October 2007 08:54 AM
_Boomy_ Looks like guano.
11th October 2007 08:57 AM
GotToRollMe Smells like guano.
11th October 2007 08:59 AM
Mr Jurkka Puerto Pollo! Híjole!
11th October 2007 08:59 AM
Jumping Jack Does the bag have the wrong date for the Beacon show too just like the T-shirt with the same graphics?
11th October 2007 09:02 AM
LadyJane I don't mind the tongue pin.

But wtf. Are we supposed to go trick or treating with that tote??? A pumpkin Stones Tongue???

Desecration of the Tongue, imo.

LJ.
11th October 2007 09:08 AM
StephenNYC The "Bat Tongue" shirt is pretty cool. So are the new trading cards.
11th October 2007 11:03 AM
_Boomy_ I stopped with the baseball tongues, which I thought were pretty cool (I have Detroit, Pittsburgh, and Anaheim) because of the baseball stadium theme.

But some of this crap they come up with is beyond me. It's like they went to an elementary school and just ripped off pictures that were hanging in the halls.

"Oh Look! Emily drew Gumby...let's put that on a shirt!"
11th October 2007 11:10 AM
Saint Sway I'm usually the first in line to slam dot con... but I actually think the batman shirt looks cool. Easily one of the better tongue designs they've put out in a long while
11th October 2007 12:05 PM
Gazza Whoever thinks this shit up should have electrodes attached to their testicles.
11th October 2007 04:09 PM
TomL The Paris thong tongue is next. Jeep got the rights though.
11th October 2007 04:26 PM
Gazza Where's my fucking DVD you bastards?

Ah sorry, we're too busy churning out Halloween merchandise for you - even though hardly anyone outside the US takes it seriously and 99.9% of the entire fan club membership aren't children and probably havent gone Trick or Treating since Brian Jones died.

Maybe next month.

Uh, scratch that....thats when we have to do the Thanksgiving mailshots to all those countries around the world who also celebrate it. What do you mean its only a holiday in the US?

Ok..December it is, then...oops...sorry, we'll be too preoccupied with dreaming up Christmas shite which will no doubt involve Rudolph's Red Nose with a big fucking tongue on the end of it.

After that we have a window of about two months before we start trying to hock St Patricks Day kitsch to Japs and South Americans (and even the Irish who would never dream of wearing such tacky nonsense) so you might get your DVD in February.

Just in time for the announcement of the new tour so we can tempt you into parting with another $100 so you can register for presales for non existent theatre shows before you settle in desperation for nosebleeds in 25,000 seater arenas instead.
[Edited by Gazza]
11th October 2007 04:29 PM
Saint Sway funny stuff Gazza!!!

or is that an actual transcript from the last dot con board meeting???

[Edited by Saint Sway]
11th October 2007 04:30 PM
LadyJane I love getting Gazza riled.
Tee Hee...it's why I started this thread!!!

LJ.
11th October 2007 04:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
...electrodes attached to their testicles.

OOooo...I never thought of that.
11th October 2007 04:58 PM
Gazza Remember last year's Thanksgiving gem. I DEFY rs.com to top this one.

11th October 2007 05:03 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Remember last year's Thanksgiving gem. I DEFY rs.com to top this one.

LMAOOOOO...Oh I'm sure some brainiac is hard at work now..Have a beer or 6 Gazza.....take a load off mate
11th October 2007 05:05 PM
Saint Sway this is what happens when the dot con staffers get their tongues stuck too far up Mick's cornhole
11th October 2007 05:06 PM
fireontheplatter if it looks and smells like guano...then it probably is.
11th October 2007 05:08 PM
fireontheplatter

i regret not buying this pin...if anyone has an extra they care to sell, you know who to contact.
11th October 2007 05:22 PM
Gazza
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
if anyone has an extra they care to sell, you know who to contact.

You seriously believe that someone is going to publicly admit that they bought it, let alone that they bought extras?
11th October 2007 05:28 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Gazza wrote:

You seriously believe that someone is going to publicly admit that they bought it, let alone that they bought extras?

yes...i seriously do believe.

now listen...we can keep this hush hush and if u pm me to sell me yours, i promise i won't tell anyone.

11th October 2007 05:34 PM
Gazza LOL
11th October 2007 05:35 PM
Saint Sway funny thing is if I was at a Stones concert and saw a complete tool wearing this goofy corncob t-shirt, the first thing that would pop in my head is "Hey, I bet thats 'fireontheplatter'!"
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)