ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: todays stage header Return to archive
10th October 2007 04:11 PM
Saint Sway Weak to hang those Ameriquest banners from the stage

did they ever have tour sponsorship banners hanging on the stages on any of the other tours??

why then now?
10th October 2007 05:04 PM
TomL They pulled them before the show started. It was a good show all and all. When we were back stage StrayCatDave told Mario LeMuix Greskey ain't got shit on you. Mario just looked at him and I thought I was going to die. He did good for us though.
10th October 2007 05:10 PM
fireontheplatter what a great and awesome photo.

at the baltimore show they had a mini hot air amiriquest baloon hovering around the ceiling of the arena before the show. it had a little motor on it and shit....pretty cool, i thought.
10th October 2007 06:05 PM
robpop I have that photo as my wall paper./
10th October 2007 06:11 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
at the baltimore show they had a mini hot air amiriquest baloon hovering around the ceiling of the arena before the show. it had a little motor on it and shit....pretty cool, i thought.

I read your post too quickly and mistakenly thought you said "they had a mini bar hovering around the ceiling of the arena before the show."

actually...

I think I have been to shows where theres been mini bars hovering around the arena.... or at least, thats how I remember it

[Edited by Saint Sway]
10th October 2007 06:13 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I read your post too quickly and mistakenly thought you said "they had a mini bar hovering around the ceiling of the arena before the show."

actually...

I think I have been to shows where theres been mini bars hovering around the arena.... or at least, thats how I remember it

[Edited by Saint Sway]

how come you post so good?
[Edited by Some Guy]
10th October 2007 07:45 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Damn, lookit all them yellow shirts on the field - is that Ed Ott by the b-stage?
10th October 2007 07:55 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
what a great and awesome photo.

Baltimore '06: so many expectations, so few met! Didn't we get Omaha'd that night?
10th October 2007 08:13 PM
Lazy Bones No wonder tickets are so expensive. Check out the security...

10th October 2007 09:34 PM
robpop Best Header Yet!!!!

My seats at this show were in the area where this photo was taken. The first thing I noticed was all the security.
10th October 2007 10:03 PM
robpop
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:
Damn, lookit all them yellow shirts on the field - is that Ed Ott by the b-stage?

Actually that's Kris Benson from a turn back the clock game.

Sadly, the Stones concert was the last time I was at that venue. Still love my team just boycotting the games. The next time I will return is next summer during Bruce's US stadium tour.
10th October 2007 10:29 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
robpop wrote:
The next time I will return is next summer during Bruce's US stadium tour.

Good call.
Did you go to the 03 show at PNC?
Surprised he didn't play The River - 3 times...
10th October 2007 10:42 PM
robpop
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Good call.
Did you go to the 03 show at PNC?
Surprised he didn't play The River - 3 times...

Yup, I was there. First concert at that stadium. Better than the DEC 02 arena show.

Strong performance, well over 3 hours. I was on the field close to the stage. It was strange looking up at the stands. The seats are so close to the field.
10th October 2007 10:49 PM
andrews27 Can somebody upload the Pittsburgh PNC Park show 9/28/05 show, either here or Dime, please? BTW, is the RO tracker down?
10th October 2007 11:10 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
andrews27 wrote:
Can somebody upload the Pittsburgh PNC Park show 9/28/05 show, either here or Dime, please? BTW, is the RO tracker down?

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=102227
12th October 2007 07:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
12th October 2007 08:37 AM
Mr Jurkka Aint this show where Eddie Wedder sings duet with mick? Wild Horses?
12th October 2007 09:30 AM
muncy23
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Great PIC!!!!! Brings back so many great memories...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)