ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick at No. 77 on U.S. album chart Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th October 2007 08:33 AM
Mr Jurkka
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
And some people were talking about a solo tour, LMFAO.

Maybe one show for the 11,000 people
12th October 2007 10:23 AM
glencar
quote:
Mr Jurkka wrote:

Maybe one show for the 11,000 people

In that case, I get 2 seats!
12th October 2007 10:31 AM
Jumacfly 11000??
not very surprising.

I ve DL the best of Mick and was ashamed to see songs from "Primitive Cool" or "She' s the boss" on this cd.
Just Another Night with this synthetizer riff is awful, and no "Blue" or "Hang on to me tonight"...that cd sucks Joey's balls!!!!

12th October 2007 10:46 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
11000??
not very surprising.

I ve DL the best of Mick and was ashamed to see songs from "Primitive Cool" or "She' s the boss" on this cd.
Just Another Night with this synthetizer riff is awful, and no "Blue" or "Hang on to me tonight"...that cd sucks Joey's balls!!!!

Babe .......

The ' Classics ' this evening ?!

www.HessCollection.com

Baby Joe

12th October 2007 11:09 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Babe .......

The ' Classics ' this evening ?!

www.HessCollection.com

Baby Joe

rehearsing tonight baby!!!
massive hashishing and fresh heinekens !!!
12th October 2007 02:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

rehearsing tonight baby!!!
massive hashishing and fresh heinekens !!!

Juma ................

You are much loved by Joey

" Jaggerbombs " for your kins tonight Baby Juma .

Baby Joe .... Wolcott !
12th October 2007 03:19 PM
Throwaway I might pay the .99 for that song Jagger did with the Red Devils, but that's about it.

I didnt even listen to the sample of CL...
12th October 2007 03:19 PM
Poison Dart Part of the problem is Mick Jagger is a 65 year old man trying to sell pop tunes to an audience that is young enough to be his grand children.

Mick (and the Stones) need to start making mature themed records (Johnny Cash,Bob Dylan) + stop trying to compete with Britney Spears + Justin Timberlake.

How could the 20 something year old Stones write songs like "Salt of the Earth" + "Gimmie Shelter" while the 60 something Stones are writing songs like "She Saw Me Coming" "Rain Fall Down" + "Rough Justice" where a 60 something man talks about "his cock"?
[Edited by Poison Dart]
12th October 2007 03:42 PM
twicks1 I watched some clips on YouTube (presumably from the DVD that goes with the Best of) where Mick is asked why he started making solo albums to begin with.

He pretty much glosses over the 'Stones are a millstone around my neck' business by saying that he was simply writing more songs than the Stones needed at the time, so why not do a solo album? Pretty baldfaced lie, there...
12th October 2007 03:55 PM
Gazza True, the Stones were busy churning out albums by the truckload between 1997 and 2005 at a rate that would have made Prince look lazy by comparison, werent they?
[Edited by Gazza]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)