ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Torture Case Thrown Out Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10th October 2007 04:38 PM
pdog
11th October 2007 02:40 PM
robpop My thoughts on this thread:

1. I choose to make a mockery of this thread in the beginning, not because I did not have an arguement, but I refused to play right into the hand of the person who created in. A pissing match is what he wanted, and a pissing match is what he got. Nice job fellas.

2. The people who make/display the religious dildos don't get off on using them on each other, but they get off on the reaction that was given. Same with the Crucifix in urine. You guys played right into their hands. Please try to see things for what they really are, not what they appear to be, or what you want them to be. Once again nice job fellas.
11th October 2007 03:02 PM
Fiji Joe My reaction to your post...the nastiest fights you will see are amongst brothers...but trust me...if you try and steal my brother's Ramone's records, I'll be on you like ugly on Rosie O'Donnell...whispering words of wisdom, etc, etc
11th October 2007 03:34 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
My reaction to your post...the nastiest fights you will see are amongst brothers...but trust me...if you try and steal my brother's Ramone's records, I'll be on you like ugly on Rosie O'Donnell...whispering words of wisdom, etc, etc

hahahaha!
11th October 2007 09:51 PM
robpop
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
My reaction to your post...the nastiest fights you will see are amongst brothers...but trust me...if you try and steal my brother's Ramone's records, I'll be on you like ugly on Rosie O'Donnell...whispering words of wisdom, etc, etc

It's all good. I respect for Pdog and you Fiji. Both of you have treated this "noob" with kindness.

Now...some band geeks.

11th October 2007 10:01 PM
robpop
quote:
robpop wrote:

It's all good. I have respect for Pdog and you Fiji. Both of you have treated this "noob" with kindness.

Now...some band geeks.

11th October 2007 10:13 PM
pdog so, this one time at band camp....
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)