ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith was never a drug addict Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th October 2007 10:14 PM
oldkr Its all a conspiracy by Mick and Brian to make him look bad and discredit his intelligence, caring, loving, sharing nature, his charity work, work saving fluffy animals and delivering babies in rural africa. I have been conducting an investigation. Please paypal funds so that I may continue.

I know this because sources close to keith 40 years ago told me they remember every minute of his activities as clear as day. Mick has a lot to answer for. This stuff is dynamite. I can bearly contain myself, but could not possible jeopardize this investigation by ever releasing the findings of my investigation, the statements of those people, or the unrefutable evidence of keiths child-birthing abilities, hitherunto unknown.

I have requested that HRH Queen Elizabeth II and her court recognize keith and all of his works. Mick clearly stole his knighthood from him as a final act of jealousy.

OLDKR
8th October 2007 10:27 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
oldkr wrote:
Its all a conspiracy by Mick and Brian to make him look bad and discredit his intelligence, caring, loving, sharing nature, his charity work, work saving fluffy animals and delivering babies in rural africa. I have been conducting an investigation. Please paypal funds so that I may continue.

I know this because sources close to keith 40 years ago told me they remember every minute of his activities as clear as day. Mick has a lot to answer for. This stuff is dynamite. I can bearly contain myself, but could not possible jeopardize this investigation by ever releasing the findings of my investigation, the statements of those people, or the unrefutable evidence of keiths child-birthing abilities, hitherunto unknown.

I have requested that HRH Queen Elizabeth II and her court recognize keith and all of his works. Mick clearly stole his knighthood from him as a final act of jealousy.

OLDKR

What are you drinking right now, and may I have some?
8th October 2007 10:40 PM
pdog I'm pretty much convinced, and going by his solo work, that Jagger doesn't even like rock and roll.
8th October 2007 11:02 PM
killerbitch I'll even buy some and share it if you find out.
8th October 2007 11:02 PM
mojoman keith is completely straight......
8th October 2007 11:17 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm pretty much convinced, and going by his solo work, that Jagger doesn't even like rock and roll.

Who! Are! You! .. toshootoffyourmouth!

Dooooon't shoot, dooooon't shoot, don'tshoot, don'tshoot!
8th October 2007 11:31 PM
CraigP I don't think Mick dislikes rock & roll by any means. He simply needs the Stones in order to rock.

As far as Keith, I doubt he was/is as much of an addict as the way he's portrayed himself through media, as part of his image.
Exhaustion from work (touring) likely added to the image.
[Edited by CraigP]
8th October 2007 11:39 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I don't think Mick dislikes rock & roll by any means. He simply needs the Stones in order to rock.

As far as Keith, I doubt he was/is as much of an addict as the way he's portrayed himself through media, as part of his image.
Exhaustion from work (touring) likely added to the image.
[Edited by CraigP]

Keith's not the "addict" he was in the '70s. What he is, is an aging alcoholic who's cushioned from real-life consequences. Ultimately -- sooner rather than later -- the body will fail him.
8th October 2007 11:41 PM
Lethargy Keith never had a problem with drugs, only with policemen.
8th October 2007 11:41 PM
Mel Belli On a serious note, why do I have Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock and Roll" saved on my iTunes?
8th October 2007 11:51 PM
mojoman
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
On a serious note, why do I have Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock and Roll" saved on my iTunes?

why?
9th October 2007 12:13 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
mojoman wrote:

why?

I'm not asking rhetorically ... It appears that, at some point, I uploaded all of Seger's "Greatest Hits." For God's sake, I even have "Like a Rock" potentially in rotation!
[Edited by Mel Belli]
9th October 2007 12:19 AM
mojoman
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

I'm not asking rhetorically ... It appears that, at some point, I uploaded all of Seger's "Greatest Hits." For God's sake, I even have "Like a Rock" potentially in rotation!
[Edited by Mel Belli]

turn the page
9th October 2007 01:37 AM
pdog
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

[Edited by Mel Belli]

By upoaded, i hope you mean you stole it, b/c paying for that shit is beyond redemption...
9th October 2007 01:06 PM
Boogie-Woogie i think keith was really as wasted as he presented himself in the media, maybe not in 1972, but have a look at that interview with him from 1974...never really thought its that obviously that youre into heroin(for some reason the person who uploaded the video on youtube changed the resolution and the picture isnt as sharp as the original, but man keith really looked that hes goona die every minute)!
9th October 2007 01:37 PM
WJ

Trevor?

quote:
oldkr wrote:
Its all a conspiracy by Mick and Brian to make him look bad and discredit his intelligence, caring, loving, sharing nature, his charity work, work saving fluffy animals and delivering babies in rural africa. I have been conducting an investigation. Please paypal funds so that I may continue.

OLDKR

9th October 2007 02:56 PM
oldkr I have vital information, but due to the sensitivity of this information I cannot release it at this time. I am sure it will redefine your lives when I reveal it.

OLDKR

PS- I'm still in need of funds
9th October 2007 03:08 PM
WJ Are you afraid to reveal the info? Have you been threatened? Will someone throw acid into your face if you talk?

Please link to your paypal.

quote:
oldkr wrote:
I have vital information, but due to the sensitivity of this information I cannot release it at this time. I am sure it will redefine your lives when I reveal it.

OLDKR

PS- I'm still in need of funds

9th October 2007 05:55 PM
Saint Sway all these years I never worried about Keith's drug use because we always had a clean and sober Ronnie Wood to pick up his slack.

thank god Ronnie stayed sober all these years
9th October 2007 07:04 PM
oldkr the threat of torture is a constant worry

OLDKR
9th October 2007 07:41 PM
GhostofBrianJones Watch out that they don't TP your trees and/or bushes or throw eggs at
your house, better yet, tap your telephone lines or put an exfoliant on your
lawn if you have one. Keep looking over your shoulder, YIKES!!
9th October 2007 07:57 PM
andrews27
quote:
oldkr wrote:

Y'know, writer Nik Cohn took on an investigation along these lines in the seventies - he was revived from an OD to find Keith laughing at him for having fallen on his face and foamed at the mouth. See Victor Bockris's excellent Keith bio, a fountain of this type of stuff.
[Edited by andrews27]
9th October 2007 09:26 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
On a serious note, why do I have Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock and Roll" saved on my iTunes?

!!

GAH!

I'm so sorry...
10th October 2007 01:30 PM
oldkr why is thread moving away from my inestigation? there are similar investigations that attract hordes of followers...

OLDKR
10th October 2007 01:57 PM
gimmekeef If a drug free Keith produces "Losing My Touch"..I say lets spring for some smack and get him into the studio...
10th October 2007 04:13 PM
WJ It's just part of the whole conspiracy.

quote:
oldkr wrote:
why is thread moving away from my inestigation?

OLDKR

10th October 2007 05:08 PM
oldkr if this isn't proof positive - I dont know what is!

oldkr
10th October 2007 06:37 PM
GhostofBrianJones Maybe you need more clout behind you for your investigation. Know anyone?
10th October 2007 07:04 PM
WJ I'm surprised you haven't brought up the fact that Keith didn't fall out of that tree.......he was pushed.

quote:
oldkr wrote:
if this isn't proof positive - I dont know what is!

oldkr

10th October 2007 08:37 PM
pdog
quote:
WJ wrote:
I'm surprised you haven't brought up the fact that Keith didn't fall out of that tree.......he was pushed.

There was no tree! It was a pretzel!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)