ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hiya, what's happening? Return to archive
7th October 2007 02:12 AM
Child of the Moon Hey, everyone. Long time, no see. How the hell is everyone?
7th October 2007 02:22 AM
MrPleasant I don't know you, but I wish you well.
7th October 2007 02:37 AM
Child of the Moon Trust me, mate, I've known some of these cats since they were posting on Keno's board at the turn of the century. :-)
7th October 2007 03:23 AM
pdog I'm good homie... got two little boys running the house, joined a crew called The Skunx, still lovin' rock and roll... Life is good! How the hell are you?
[Edited by pdog]
7th October 2007 03:45 AM
Starbuck Stevie??? Is it really you???

did you know Sahaira finally had sex? I think she got married too.

well, that's all the news I have. that, and the cubs lost again!
7th October 2007 03:48 AM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
Stevie??? Is it really you???

did you know Sahaira finally had sex? I think she got married too.

Indeed. Somehow, some way, it's me.

And about Sahaira? That is the most heartbreaking news I've heard in a long time. I mean, I'm happy for her, but I was saving my little Moon Child self for her, y'know?

Okay, that's a bit of a lie, but I still loved that girl a lot.
7th October 2007 03:49 AM
Child of the Moon
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm good homie... got two little boys running the house, joined a crew called The Skunx, still lovin' rock and roll... Life is good! How the hell are you?
[Edited by pdog]

Pdog! Glad to know yer still around! I'm alive and breathing, you know... by hook or by crook, I'm still around! I venture to say that I *dropped off the face of the earth* for a while, and I'm still somewhat living on the edge of the world. But you know me... shit, on with the show.
7th October 2007 07:31 AM
sirmoonie Dude, what prison were you in? Federal beef? I hear nothing but bad things about Lompoc these days.
7th October 2007 12:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:
Hey, everyone. Long time, no see. How the hell is everyone?

Welcome back!! Where the hell have you been?
7th October 2007 12:14 PM
Honky Tonk Man Good to you posting again Steve. Stick around this time!
7th October 2007 02:25 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Dude, what prison were you in? Federal beef? I hear nothing but bad things about Lompoc these days.

Yeah, they just up and threw me in the clink one day. Found myself in a prison camp somewhere out by coastal Oregon, just off highway 6. I met Sasquatch. He digs the Stones, of course.

I managed to maintain my dignity, though, not to mention my bunghole's virginity.
7th October 2007 02:28 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Welcome back!! Where the hell have you been?

You wouldn't believe me if I told you...

Well, you probably would. I've just been moving around a lot over the last couple of years, and have not had much time to connect with old friends online. I moved back to Boise last May after a tumutuous - but pleasant - four years in Oregon. Was damn-near engaged to a girl for a while before she broke my heart earlier this year. So 2007 has been a real bitch, but I've thankfully come back to the place I feel safest - in the arms of the Stones - and have been doing okay since.

What's new around these parts, huh?
7th October 2007 05:23 PM
Lazy Bones Great seeing you again, Child!

Welcome back.
8th October 2007 01:33 PM
BONOISLOVE I don't think that Hiya posts here. Maybe he/she is one of those native americans who get drunk all the time and cause for their health blindness. If he's rich, please tell him to give me a call, ASAP.
8th October 2007 01:39 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Yeah, they just up and threw me in the clink one day....I managed to maintain my dignity, though, not to mention my bunghole's virginity.

sadly, the same cannot be said for steelie.
8th October 2007 01:41 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

You're not Hiya.
8th October 2007 02:16 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

9th October 2007 05:23 PM
BONOISLOVE No Hiya, still?
10th October 2007 06:10 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
No Hiya, still?

10th October 2007 06:25 PM
Brainbell Jangler Hey, kid! Glad you fell back to earth. Hope you caught a Portland or Seattle ABB show. The wife and kids are doing well. BTW, could you explain to Fiji Joe that I am not Fleabit Peanut Monkey (though I'm flattered at the comparison)?
10th October 2007 06:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:
How the hell is everyone?

I have had explosive diarrhea all damn day .

" ... Batter UP Ronnie "

'kins
10th October 2007 06:34 PM
Some Guy I recall this cat...
10th October 2007 06:38 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I recall this cat...

me too...but does he recall us mate??
10th October 2007 08:35 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Joey wrote:

I have had explosive diarrhea all damn day .

" ... Batter UP Ronnie "

'kins

Joey!?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)