ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Love Thread Return to archive
4th October 2007 01:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
4th October 2007 01:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
4th October 2007 02:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
4th October 2007 02:08 PM
pdog We need a Satan thread stat!
4th October 2007 02:09 PM
Mr Jurkka Now we are talkin'!
4th October 2007 02:24 PM
robpop How about videos of somebody getting their ass kicked?

4th October 2007 02:34 PM
Factory Girl We need a Stud Muffin Hottie Thread!!
4th October 2007 03:37 PM
robpop
4th October 2007 03:47 PM
robpop
Guy Gets Beat up By Girlfriend - Watch more free videos
4th October 2007 03:57 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Yet another not so succesfull thread.
4th October 2007 04:03 PM
Factory Girl
I didn't say a Hip-Hop Crack Hoochie Thread.

4th October 2007 04:52 PM
robpop Forget it. I will not post pictures of my hot man ass.
4th October 2007 06:35 PM
Joey
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Yet another not so succesfull thread.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th October 2007 08:11 PM
BONOISLOVE Now I'm as romantic as a little girl in bloom.
4th October 2007 08:41 PM
robpop One more Gong Show....Pee Wee Herman on the Gong Show.

4th October 2007 08:45 PM
pdog
4th October 2007 08:50 PM
robpop
4th October 2007 09:06 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
robpop wrote:

Ugh. Women.
4th October 2007 09:39 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
robpop wrote:

Great. Do we have to start an oral sex thread now?
6th October 2007 11:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels 10/06/07
08:26:36, Categories: Music News
Lenny Kravitz Announces 'It Is Time For A Love Revolution'
Starpulse.com

Lenny Kravitz says it's time for a revolution, and he is launching a musical movement to do just that with the release of his 8th studio album on February 5, 2008.

The album, entitled "It Is Time For A Love Revolution" (Virgin Records America), is Kravitz's first new release in over three years; the record is a thunderous rock 'n roll call-to- arms, featuring a universal blend of soul, funk, and jazz grooves and the undeniable anthemic lyricism that's been his trademark from day one.

"I love this record and the feel of the record," Lenny Kravitz said of the release. "I felt like a kid playing in my bedroom, and that's the most important thing you can tap into, that feeling of being free."

That freedom is the fire inside "It Is Time For A Love Revolution," which is sonically and spiritually as vibrant as Kravitz's debut album, Let Love Rule. Written and recorded over the course of the last year, in various locations from New York to Miami, Paris, the Bahamas and Brazil, "It Is Time For A Love Revolution" holds up as one of the Kravitz's best albums with its raucous rock 'n roll jams, heavy drums, tight hip-shaking grooves, frenetic guitars and Kravitz's unmistakable croon.

Featuring 14 new songs, the album once again finds the multi-instrumentalist writing, producing, arranging and playing all the tracks on the album, which he has done on all of his releases throughout his career.

As the album title indicates, Kravitz sings songs of love and spiritual revolution, calling on people to open up and let love in their hearts. He also isn't afraid to get political, using his music to draw attention to the current US war in Iraq and the Vietnam era. From the above mentioned singles "Bring It On" and "I'll Be Waiting," as well as "Love, Love, Love," "Dancin' Til Dawn," and "I Want To Go Home," "It Is Time For A Love Revolution" represents the characteristics that has made Kravitz a vital musician for 18 years.

Kravitz plans to tour behind It Is Time For A Love Revolution for two years after its release, but first he will help bring in 2008 with an exciting live performance from Times Square performing two songs during NBC's world famous New Years Eve with Carson Daly.
6th October 2007 12:01 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
robpop wrote:

this is not a fair fight in my opinion....you don't kick a man when he's down.
7th October 2007 04:11 AM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey? Is that you?
8th October 2007 09:18 PM
tumbled what's wrong with you guys you got a problem against being love-oriented, you are afraid to be called pussies or something. elementary school is done witih. its a lot easier than being a bastard to be on that side of the street take a break. live a bit. why I feel like
I can't like anything or be happy anymore cuz its not KEWL!
fuck being cool. I lived on the street and I have been a "punk" and all my acquaintances either died or in jail or other non-produtive places and they sure didn't give a dam about anyone but themselves.. Let that era die already, life is so fragile everyone needs your kindness and everyone needs a friend don't put it down. stones are about love anyway nothing pussy about it it takes guts to give a damn

oh and furthermore......................

you will reap a lot of shit from being nice to someone... if not build your own god dam ego even further
and not only that, but you might make a fucking friend would that be so freaking hard to manage

[Edited by tumbled]
8th October 2007 09:27 PM
robpop This dude was called a pussy. Fuck that.

8th October 2007 10:01 PM
tumbled Mr. Booforffington has a word of advice:

9th October 2007 03:49 PM
Joey
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:

Joey? Is that you?

Yes , My Child ( .... of the Moon ) !!!! : Joey :
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)