ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena Atlanta, GA - October 15th 2005
© Kim Smith with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rock Of Love-Anybody Else Watching? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
25th September 2007 08:11 PM
gorda Is anyone else on this website watching the Rock of Love?

I think that show is hilarious. I just can't stop laughing!

Although, this week I got pissed off with the Clip show where they showed the "girls" having a food fight! (These "girls" are actually grown women in their early 30's! Lacey is 31 and Heather is 31. And, I don't know how old Rodeo was.) It's sad, so many people starving in the world and these ladies are wasting food. A whole box of oatmeal! Peanut butter! And chicken!

I remember one time, when I was kid, we went to Mexico to visit some relatives. Anyways, my great-aunt was so happy when my grandmother bought some chicken. To this day, I remember the excitement in her voice, "Should we fry it? Or maybe we could make a stew? Or how about some mole?" It was obvious that she didn't get to eat meat every day.
[Edited by gorda]
25th September 2007 08:12 PM
Saint Sway I'm afraid to watch for fear of catching an STD
25th September 2007 08:15 PM
gorda
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I'm afraid to watch for fear of catching an STD

I agree. When, I first saw Bret Michaels, I thought he was pretty cute. But, then, when I saw him making out with all the girls, it grossed me out.
25th September 2007 08:18 PM
gorda Okay, I'm not gay or anything like that, but I think Heather is hot. She has such a beautiful body! And, she's so tan!

Well, if she doesn't win the show, and goes back to Las Vegas. I am going to go see her dance.

P.S. In my next life, I am going to be a dancer in Las Vegas.
25th September 2007 08:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gorda wrote:

Although, this week I got pissed off with the Clip show where they showed the "girls" having a food fight! (These "girls" are actually grown women in their early 30's! Lacey is 31 and Heather is 31. And, I don't know how old Rodeo was.) It's sad, so many people starving in the world and these ladies are wasting food. A whole box of oatmeal! Peanut butter! And chicken!

I remember one time, when I was kid, we went to Mexico to visit some relatives. Anyways, my great-aunt was so happy when my grandmother bought some chicken. To this day, I remember the excitement in her voice, "Should we fry it? Or maybe we could make a stew? Or how about some mole?" It was obvious that she didn't get to eat meat every day.

I like you gordita. You tell weird stories.
25th September 2007 09:07 PM
pdog i saw it once, recently too. The stripper chick was going of on the little manipulative rich girl... It was very lame, but still, these freakshows suck you in... They do alot of work to make this reality shows interesting, too bad it's not real, it's very produced and scripted...
26th September 2007 07:54 AM
glencar It's OK but it's no Age of Love. That show had kittens vs. cougars fighting over the aging tennis dud Mark phillipoussis.
26th September 2007 08:18 AM
Some Guy my wife watched it so I saw most of it. Who won, we missed the final episode.
26th September 2007 10:59 AM
mrhipfl I hope Jesse won. She's my kinda woman.
26th September 2007 12:09 PM
LadyJane Finale is Sunday....not that I watch it or anything.

It's down to Jes and Heather.

Bret comes off too creepy.

I prefer Flava Flav.

LJ.
26th September 2007 12:14 PM
pdog jes and heather? is one the girl with the pink in her hair? is the other the stripper or the spoiled little daddy's girl ???
Brett is a dork, but he was smart enough to find a way to make money outside of making crap music.
26th September 2007 12:18 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:
jes and heather? is one the girl with the pink in her hair? is the other the stripper or the spoiled little daddy's girl ???
Brett is a dork, but he was smart enough to find a way to make money outside of making crap music.

Yep Jes is the Chicago hair stylist with the pink in her hair.

Heather is the Vegas stripper.

Spoiled little whack job Lacy was eliminated last week.

Dear Lord, I need a tour.

LJ.
26th September 2007 12:22 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

It only took one episode of watching, and it was the one where that manipulative bitch was stirring up shit... I hated her from the start... I really hated her dad, dude was an asshole... what a weird society we have, we watch shows of people competing for a relationship, that won't last anyway...
26th September 2007 12:27 PM
LadyJane I enjoy mindless entertainment.
I admit it.

Used to be a news junkie. Too depressing these days.

LJ.
26th September 2007 12:29 PM
Some Guy I enjoy Scrubs reruns
26th September 2007 12:37 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

It only took one episode of watching, and it was the one where that manipulative bitch was stirring up shit... I hated her from the start... I really hated her dad, dude was an asshole... what a weird society we have, we watch shows of people competing for a relationship, that won't last anyway...

Lacey's dad's trophy wife was one of the prettiest women on that show!
26th September 2007 12:41 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

That show is my guilty pleasure. I actually think Bret is a really nice, down to earth guy. I'd read somewhere a long time ago that he grew up very underpriveleged.

God, Heather is a hag...but Bret has a soft spot for that dirty whore.

Jes is adorable - I like that girl! I don't see her with Bret though.
26th September 2007 12:44 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That show is my guilty pleasure. I actually think Bret is a really nice, down to earth guy. I'd read somewhere a long time ago that he grew up very underpriveleged.

God, Heather is a hag...but Bret has a soft spot for that dirty whore.

Jes is adorable - I like that girl! I don't see her with Bret though.

My thoughts exactly!!!

I like Jes the best, but Heather is better for him. Didn't some stripper break his heart thus inspiring "Every Rose Has It's Thorn"?

Flavor of Love Three is coming soon!!!! LOL.

LJ.
26th September 2007 01:24 PM
_Boomy_
26th September 2007 02:37 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I like you gordita. You tell weird stories.

Talk about wierd stories: Moonie?

http://www.perkel.com/politics/moonies/bush.htm

[Edited by robpop]
26th September 2007 04:06 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Finale is Sunday....not that I watch it or anything.

It's down to Jes and Heather.

Bret comes off too creepy.

I prefer Flava Flav.

LJ.

Watch Cold Case instead. There's more reality there.
26th September 2007 06:07 PM
fireontheplatter i can't fucking stand bret whats his face...what a fucking dweeb. i watched about 10 minutes of it once a week ago.

hogan know best is way better.
28th September 2007 07:45 PM
gorda
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Lacey's dad's trophy wife was one of the prettiest women on that show!

HA! HA! HA!

What are you blind?

P.S. The prettiest girls on the show are Heather and Jess!
28th September 2007 07:48 PM
gorda
quote:
pdog wrote:

Plus,I think the winner gets 50 thousand dollars!

28th September 2007 08:02 PM
mojoman some geologists in that crew!!! who has seen his rock of love so far?
28th September 2007 08:18 PM
gorda I just don't think it's fair, how all these rock stars and rappers get to have all these groupies fighting over them.

I think they should have a new show where:

GORDA is the star and a bunch of rock stars fight over her!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000ooooooooooo!
28th September 2007 08:26 PM
gorda I WANT TO GO TO LAS VEGAS! I WANT TO STAY IN A FANCY HOTEL AND DRIVE AROUND IN A LIMO! AND EAT SHRIMP AND GET MASSAGES AND RELAX IN A HOT TUB! PLUS, HAVE A COUPLE OF STRIPPERS GIVE ME LAP DANCES! (Or is that too gay? Yeah? Okay, skip the lap dance!) BUT, I WANT EVERYTHING ELSE!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I WANT IT!

P.S. Actually, if I really wanted it, I could afford to fly out there this very weekend and do all that! Maybe, I will do that some day, not just this weekend!
1st October 2007 03:05 AM
pdog Never fall in love with a stripper...
1st October 2007 01:31 PM
mrhipfl who won?
1st October 2007 01:34 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
who won?

CC DeVille

[Edited by Saint Sway]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)