ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Saint Stonesalot
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA - October 12, 2005
© 2005 Sir Stonesalot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HELP Need Philadelphia B Stage Pictures 10/12 Return to archive
October 14th, 2005 07:51 PM
Mickfan Mom on a Mission.

We had excellent seats Section 7 Row 1/First Row B stage.

Before we left the house my daughter wanted to make a sign for Ronnie. She told me she wanted it to say " Ronnie I'm your # 1 fan"

She was on my husbands shoulders and the second stage was in transit towards us. As it was heading Mick took notice of the sign. He started to laugh and was trying to get Ronnies attention. It was either a Isn't that the cutiest thing you ever saw laugh or One mate busting on another, Look thats the best you can do a 8 year old. I don't think Ronnie saw the sign at that time. Mick was trying to still get his attention. But you know it was a topic of conversation later either way.

As the stage approached to the platform it started to lower Ronnie looked up at the sign and smiled. During his performance he kept throwing her kisses and at one point came over leaned down and handed her a pick. It was pretty hard because there was a large gap between her and the stage even though it was first row. About a moment or so later Keith walked over bent accross and handed my son his pick. It was unbelievable. My kids were in heaven.

I would love more than anything, a picture of this moment. So please if anyone has one let me know.

October 15th, 2005 08:51 PM
Steel Wheels Send me a private message. I have pics!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)