ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Saint Stonesalot
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA - October 12, 2005
© 2005 Sir Stonesalot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Adultery at Madison Sq Garden: Sex and Stones Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 15th, 2005 01:02 AM
pdog
quote:
ventilatorblues72 wrote:
What it all boils down to is: For years I have been living on autpilot and have been bored, really bored. My marriage is not awful, my job is not awful but I have had no real zip or zing in my life. It's been so long that I had forgotten that passion, excitement, danger were even possible.

... Fuck her. After her boyfriend wants to kill you, you're old lady wants to have you destroyed and all your friends flee... I'll be the first to say Wheeeeeeeeee!!!
Ain't this exciting.
you want danger and excitement, go buy crack in a really bad neighborhood. Then smoke it...go back and get more. In two weeks your life will be without a doubt unpredictable and full of dangerous excitement...
October 15th, 2005 01:16 AM
Zack Dude,

First thing is delete this thread.

Believe me when I say I am in a situation not dissimilar to yours. Let me just offer one thought that hasn't been expressed here yet. Say you break up the marriage and torpedo your old life, and go with this new chick. Five years from now you have a new life, and guess what - it's just the same as the old one - she's talking on the phone and you're wondering where the passion went. The fact is women and wives are two distinct entities, and their transition is ineluctable. Work on making what you've already got better.
October 15th, 2005 02:06 AM
Bloozehound Bang her doggie-style over the copymachine till sperm shoots out her eyes, but don't buy her the fancy salad !
October 15th, 2005 09:06 AM
Honky Tonk Man In the words of John Lydon, "I may be wrong, I may be right", but I suspect the reason you've decided to seek the advice online from people you don't know as apposed to close friends is because your scared to hear the truth.

The truth and best advice I can give you is this. DON'T DO IT.

My best friends father has recently left his wife and three children for his boss at work. He left for two reasons. Money and power. He already earns serious money in the City, so yeah; he's a greedy, egotistic fool. I think it’s completely destroyed my mate’s family.

This may not happen in your situation, after all, you're just looking for a bit of fun in the old bedroom department, right? Well, that’s how it ALWAYS starts. It can lead to other things and destroy what’s SHOULD be the most precious thing to you. You’re children.

Don't do it. Please, for the sake of you’re children and your wife. Things can always be fixed. TALK to her, tell her how you feel and hopefully for your sake and everything you hold dear, things will work out for the better.
October 15th, 2005 11:17 AM
Highwire Rob
quote:
ventilatorblues72 wrote:
I am at a crossroads....

.].
. ].
.].
. ].
.].
.]]]]]]].
.]]]]].
.]]].
.]

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
October 15th, 2005 03:20 PM
ventilatorblues72 After a good night's sleep and reading all the heartfelt advice many of you have replied with, I have decided I was pretty stupid to contemplate what I posted yesterday. The truth is I've already been down this path before. My current marriage is my 3rd. The 1st two ended because I left my then wife for another woman. The 2nd time I did it I left a hard working, thrifty schooltracher for a irresponsible and wild but sexy as hell spoiled, Jewish American Princess. I paid for that mistake by going bankrupt and turning into a raging alcoholic for several years. I just don't seem to learn very well. I always marry one kind of woman (3 wives-all three;career women with no substance abuse problems, no mental illness and no infidelity problems) but when it comes to sexual desire I grow tired of them and I get restless and bored and start looking for the most fucked up, sex-crazed psycho I can find. Now, howevber I have two beautiful children that are the most important thing in the world to me so maybe this time I can break the chain.
October 15th, 2005 03:45 PM
nankerphelge Only one thing will satisfy that desire:

October 15th, 2005 05:13 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

... Fuck her. After her boyfriend wants to kill you, you're old lady wants to have you destroyed and all your friends flee... I'll be the first to say Wheeeeeeeeee!!!
Ain't this exciting.
you want danger and excitement, go buy crack in a really bad neighborhood. Then smoke it...go back and get more. In two weeks your life will be without a doubt unpredictable and full of dangerous excitement...

Very wise words my friend!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)