ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Saint Stonesalot
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA - October 12, 2005
© 2005 Sir Stonesalot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Adultery at Madison Sq Garden: Sex and Stones Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 14th, 2005 02:02 PM
ventilatorblues72 I am at a crossroads. I'm 43, I've been married for 10 years to a good woman who makes a six figure income. We have a nice house in the suburbs and two great kids. The problem is I now have zero interest in her sexually. Her job takes up about 95% of her energy and when she's not working, all she wants to do is drink wine by the fireplace, watch TV and talk on the phone. I get left holding the bag with the kids and after they go to bed we have nothing to talk about and no passion, none,

At the same time I have this girl in my office who is always hitting on me. She's pretty hot, with a nice body and about 15 years younger than me, whe too is married to some loser who can't keep a job. We've already fooled around a little and I think if I want to I could bang her with a little more work. The thing is I'm thinking about taking her to see the Stones at the garden in January. If I took her to NYC and showed her a good time I know she would be most grateful and would probably help me keep her as a nice something on the side. To do so would require lots of preparation to cover for her husband and kids, my wife and kids not to mention plane tickets, a hotel and concert tickets.

obviously my fear is getting caught because I don't want to leave my wife and lose my kids. Besides the girl is a bit of a head case-not high maintenance or materialistic, just a little wacky and unpredictable (which makes the sex thing all the more desirable). I am really torn and don't know what to do.

anybody have similiar life experiences or advice??
October 14th, 2005 02:06 PM
doo doo doo Dude Go for it. You're sure to lose everything.
October 14th, 2005 02:22 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
ventilatorblues72 wrote:
I am at a crossroads. I'm 43, I've been married for 10 years to a good woman who makes a six figure income. We have a nice house in the suburbs and two great kids. The problem is I now have zero interest in her sexually. Her job takes up about 95% of her energy and when she's not working, all she wants to do is drink wine by the fireplace, watch TV and talk on the phone. I get left holding the bag with the kids and after they go to bed we have nothing to talk about and no passion, none,

At the same time I have this girl in my office who is always hitting on me. She's pretty hot, with a nice body and about 15 years younger than me, whe too is married to some loser who can't keep a job. We've already fooled around a little and I think if I want to I could bang her with a little more work. The thing is I'm thinking about taking her to see the Stones at the garden in January. If I took her to NYC and showed her a good time I know she would be most grateful and would probably help me keep her as a nice something on the side. To do so would require lots of preparation to cover for her husband and kids, my wife and kids not to mention plane tickets, a hotel and concert tickets.

obviously my fear is getting caught because I don't want to leave my wife and lose my kids. Besides the girl is a bit of a head case-not high maintenance or materialistic, just a little wacky and unpredictable (which makes the sex thing all the more desirable). I am really torn and don't know what to do.

I have the same problem, and I'm only 24......and have been engaged for more than 6 years with this girlfriend......

Although young Jay is ALWAYS "on fire", she seems not to care about that and doesn't try to spice thigs up..... What intrigues me the most is that she is young but most of the times sex seems not to cross her mind (or body). And you guys know that the obligation of a man to ALWAYS must show his intentions sucks.....and not just that, but this situation leads to a routine that in the end, leads to the lack of interest.
October 14th, 2005 02:28 PM
Joey " At the same time I have this girl in my office who is always hitting on me. She's pretty hot, with a nice body and about 15 years younger than me, whe too is married to some loser who can't keep a job. We've already fooled around a little and I think if I want to I could bang her with a little more work. The thing is I'm thinking about taking her to see the Stones at the garden in January. If I took her to NYC and showed her a good time I know she would be most grateful and would probably help me keep her as a nice something on the side. To do so would require lots of preparation to cover for her husband and kids, my wife and kids not to mention plane tickets, a hotel and concert tickets. "

So what's the friggin problem ?!?!?!

Take her to see The Rolling Stones and then afterwards Bang the living sh## out of her !!!!

" Human Beings were not MEANT to be monogamous Ronnie ! "

JACKY !!!!!!!
October 14th, 2005 02:28 PM
Dan
quote:

Post this to as many groups as possible for a wide range of diverse opinions.
October 14th, 2005 02:43 PM
pdog Don't you have any friends you could ask this question too. Putting online is stupid!
BUT!!! If your marriage sucks, leave. If this woman is all that, then don't do anything until she is also single.
Anything born from bad stuff ends badly!
I would remove your original post too! People have had bad experiences w/o cheating online! You've openly contemplated it, not good!
October 14th, 2005 02:46 PM
throbby I say do your thinking with the "big head" on this one.
October 14th, 2005 02:56 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
Don't you have any friends you could ask this question too. Putting online is stupid!

???? What the hell did you think Al Gore invented for?
October 14th, 2005 03:04 PM
Nellcote It's quite possible though if the intentions considered
were to be followed thru, you could get 30 minutes on
Jerry Springer, even more if projectile furniture is involved.
At least a "we'll be right back" on Dr. Phil.
Phil gets better ratings than Springer, that's how it is.
So, if an Andy Warhol moment is your goal, do the nasty..

At the end of the day, much soul searching, contemplation of the consequences should be decided upon.

Ask yourself the following:
Do you want your legacy to be one fraught with strife, because you did nothing to improve your domestic life?
Do you want to live life like Bill Clinton, waving that finger at people, telling them "I feel your pain"?
Waking up everynight with the chainsaw of guilt aimed at your skull?
Suck it up man, do the right thing.
Get the tickets, take your wife to the Stones.
Get a room, a little wango tango after the show.
As they say in Jamaica, ervyting aire mon....

You will thank me later.

Now, On With The Show, Good Health To You!
[Edited by Nellcote]
October 14th, 2005 03:10 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
pdog wrote:
Don't you have any friends you could ask this question too. Putting online is stupid!
BUT!!! If your marriage sucks, leave. If this woman is all that, then don't do anything until she is also single.
Anything born from bad stuff ends badly!
I would remove your original post too! People have had bad experiences w/o cheating online! You've openly contemplated it, not good!

Hi Pdoggy!

Errr... do you remember when you started a trivia about something your mom gave you, a book to be precise. I thought I was among the ones who won the prize (a bootleg)?
October 14th, 2005 03:16 PM
Some Guy rewatch Fatal Attraction...
October 14th, 2005 03:20 PM
gimmekeef Take your wife...If she dont wanna fuck after seein the Stones...dump her ass....she's as good as dead!
October 14th, 2005 03:22 PM
Some Guy reread this part:
Besides the girl is a bit of a head case-not high maintenance or materialistic, just a little wacky and unpredictable
October 14th, 2005 03:46 PM
Factory Girl I like Nelly's advice-

Take wife to see the Stones, get a nice room, nice dinner, do the whole sexy bit. If this doesn't work, try marriage counseling.

FG's advice-

I would advice against messing around at work. If it doesn't work out-you could lose your family and your job.

October 14th, 2005 04:35 PM
Dick Bush Cheating your hard working wife?

You are so pitiful!

October 14th, 2005 04:38 PM
ventilatorblues72
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
Cheating your hard working wife?

You are so pitiful!

That's MR. Pitiful to you!
October 14th, 2005 04:40 PM
Moonisup Listen to Dirty work or Primitive cool
October 14th, 2005 04:43 PM
Prodigal Son Ask Josh. I'm pretty sure he's managed to keep his marriage together while banging his secretaries (or was this a running joke I'm not aware of?).
October 14th, 2005 04:44 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
ventilatorblues72 wrote:

That's MR. Pitiful to you!

You poor, horned idiot!

U sure yer wifey loses all her libido just on workin?

October 14th, 2005 04:49 PM
Nellcote Pvt Dick: Attention! Stay On Topic.
Libido is a Peruvian Rock Band.
What, no comprende? See here...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%ADbido
One more outburst like that is grounds for Court Martial, Private.
October 14th, 2005 06:50 PM
72Tele I would handle the question as follows. Jerk off while thinking about banging the new chick. I'm sure you can come up with a good scenario. The very milla-second that you finish cumming ask yourself the question you have asked us. Write down your answer. Go with whatever you wrote down. You will never have a more clear or honest moment in your life.
October 14th, 2005 07:07 PM
Riffhard
quote:
throbby wrote:
I say do your thinking with the "big head" on this one.

Ding,ding,ding! There's your answer my man,and while you're at it you may want to think about marriage counsling or start looking for a good lawyer. Sounds like you may be needing one before too long.

Riffhard
October 14th, 2005 07:17 PM
pavlovs dog I usually only post Stones Lyrics but this might apply to MT72's plight:

Early one mornin' the sun was shinin',
I was layin' in bed
Wond'rin' if she'd changed at all
If her hair was still red.
Her folks they said our lives together
Sure was gonna be rough
They never did like Mama's homemade dress
Papa's bankbook wasn't big enough.
And I was standin' on the side of the road
Rain fallin' on my shoes
Heading out for the East Coast
Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through,
Tangled up in blue.

She was married when we first met
Soon to be divorced
I helped her out of a jam, I guess,
But I used a little too much force.
We drove that car as far as we could
Abandoned it out West
Split up on a dark sad night
Both agreeing it was best.
She turned around to look at me
As I was walkin' away
I heard her say over my shoulder,
"We'll meet again someday on the avenue,"
Tangled up in blue.

I had a job in the great north woods
Working as a cook for a spell
But I never did like it all that much
And one day the ax just fell.
So I drifted down to New Orleans
Where I happened to be employed
Workin' for a while on a fishin' boat
Right outside of Delacroix.
But all the while I was alone
The past was close behind,
I seen a lot of women
But she never escaped my mind, and I just grew
Tangled up in blue.

She was workin' in a topless place
And I stopped in for a beer,
I just kept lookin' at the side of her face
In the spotlight so clear.
And later on as the crowd thinned out
I's just about to do the same,
She was standing there in back of my chair
Said to me, "Don't I know your name?"
I muttered somethin' underneath my breath,
She studied the lines on my face.
I must admit I felt a little uneasy
When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe,
Tangled up in blue.

She lit a burner on the stove and offered me a pipe
"I thought you'd never say hello," she said
"You look like the silent type."
Then she opened up a book of poems
And handed it to me
Written by an Italian poet
From the thirteenth century.
And every one of them words rang true
And glowed like burnin' coal
Pourin' off of every page
Like it was written in my soul from me to you,
Tangled up in blue.

I lived with them on Montague Street
In a basement down the stairs,
There was music in the cafes at night
And revolution in the air.
Then he started into dealing with slaves
And something inside of him died.
She had to sell everything she owned
And froze up inside.
And when finally the bottom fell out
I became withdrawn,
The only thing I knew how to do
Was to keep on keepin' on like a bird that flew,
Tangled up in blue.

So now I'm goin' back again,
I got to get to her somehow.
All the people we used to know
They're an illusion to me now.
Some are mathematicians
Some are carpenter's wives.
Don't know how it all got started,
I don't know what they're doin' with their lives.
But me, I'm still on the road
Headin' for another joint
We always did feel the same,
We just saw it from a different point of view,
Tangled up in blue.

Copyright © 1974 Ram's Horn Music
October 14th, 2005 07:41 PM
exile
quote:
72Tele wrote:
Jerk off while thinking about banging the new chick. I'm sure you can come up with a good scenario. The very milla-second that you finish cumming ask yourself the question you have asked us. Write down your answer. Go with whatever you wrote down. You will never have a more clear or honest moment in your life.

Very Funny and of course very true
October 14th, 2005 07:58 PM
ventilatorblues72 What it all boils down to is: For years I have been living on autpilot and have been bored, really bored. My marriage is not awful, my job is not awful but I have had no real zip or zing in my life. It's been so long that I had forgotten that passion, excitement, danger were even possible. Then along cames this young, lively girl who always has a smile on her face and a nice word to say to me. who started off giving me friendly hugs which became simple pecks on the cheek and which now are kisses on the lips. I haven't crossed the final threshold yet but right now it only seems like a matter of time. I could just stop it and to be honest the prospect of having sex with her is thrilling but not all that I think is at work here. It's that I realize that I want to get more out of life than being a good husband, a good father and a valuable member of the management team. I think maybe I've created an identity which prima facie looks pretty good but in fact is a prison. Intellectually I know I am playing with fire and stand to lose far more than I gain but entertaining the notion of this affair is like holding a lottery ticket. Until the numbers are drawn you can dream of riches...
October 14th, 2005 08:18 PM
Gazza
quote:
ventilatorblues72 wrote:
I am at a crossroads. I'm 43, I've been married for 10 years to a good woman who makes a six figure income. We have a nice house in the suburbs and two great kids. The problem is I now have zero interest in her sexually. Her job takes up about 95% of her energy and when she's not working, all she wants to do is drink wine by the fireplace, watch TV and talk on the phone. I get left holding the bag with the kids and after they go to bed we have nothing to talk about and no passion, none,

try here

http://grouphug.us/
October 14th, 2005 09:00 PM
telecaster If things go according to plan

I may lose my virginity next year

Fingers crossed...........
October 14th, 2005 09:12 PM
Gazza
quote:
ventilatorblues72 wrote:
What it all boils down to is: For years I have been living on autpilot and have been bored, really bored. My marriage is not awful, my job is not awful but I have had no real zip or zing in my life. It's been so long that I had forgotten that passion, excitement, danger were even possible. Then along cames this young, lively girl who always has a smile on her face and a nice word to say to me. who started off giving me friendly hugs which became simple pecks on the cheek and which now are kisses on the lips. I haven't crossed the final threshold yet but right now it only seems like a matter of time. I could just stop it and to be honest the prospect of having sex with her is thrilling but not all that I think is at work here. It's that I realize that I want to get more out of life than being a good husband, a good father and a valuable member of the management team. I think maybe I've created an identity which prima facie looks pretty good but in fact is a prison. Intellectually I know I am playing with fire and stand to lose far more than I gain but entertaining the notion of this affair is like holding a lottery ticket. Until the numbers are drawn you can dream of riches...

quote:

Besides the girl is a bit of a head case-not high maintenance or materialistic, just a little wacky and unpredictable

Avoid potential "bunny-boilers" at all costs!

[Edited by Gazza]
October 14th, 2005 09:24 PM
exile
quote:
ventilatorblues72 wrote:
the girl is a bit of a head case-not high maintenance or materialistic, just a little wacky and unpredictable

This is the part that worries me....
October 15th, 2005 12:57 AM
pdog
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Hi Pdoggy!

Errr... do you remember when you started a trivia about something your mom gave you, a book to be precise. I thought I was among the ones who won the prize (a bootleg)?

Dude, I posted yesterday about it. I'll say no more. Just realize, I've been traveling, I'm moving, my wife is due in about 8 or so weeks and I do have a job... LOL!
It's in the mail... oh shit, I said more!
Enjoy it. Share it... When you're done with it, give the bitch $15.00 bucks and slam the door!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)