ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Saint Stonesalot
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA - October 12, 2005
© 2005 Sir Stonesalot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: today's header Return to archive
October 12th, 2005 07:24 PM
kath one of the more simian shots of keith!!
October 12th, 2005 07:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Keithecantropus erectus
October 12th, 2005 07:36 PM
Riffhard LOL! Yeah it makes it rather hard to argue with Dame Elton John's "arthritic monkey" comments. If you ask me that is exactly what Keef looks like in the header.

Riffy
October 13th, 2005 07:03 AM
zenarcher hi there
October 13th, 2005 07:24 AM
Zack
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
LOL! Yeah it makes it rather hard to argue with Dame Elton John's "arthritic monkey" comments. If you ask me that is exactly what Keef looks like in the header.

Riffy

Yeah, but he's OUR arthritic monkey!
October 13th, 2005 09:56 PM
gorda Well, y'all know that I'm in "love" with Micky! But, I have got to admitt that after I saw that nude picture of Keith walking on the beach . . . Wooooooooo! Baby! He has a nice package! Plus, the way he plays that guitar, his hands are magical . . . HIS HANDS ARE MAGICAL!!!

The truth?

I'd bonk him! Just because he's Keith Richards!
October 13th, 2005 10:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the reference header with Keithekantropus Erektus

Picture with thanks to Jeff Fusco!
October 13th, 2005 10:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gorda wrote:
Well, y'all know that I'm in "love" with Micky! But, I have got to admitt that after I saw that nude picture of Keith walking on the beach . . . Wooooooooo! Baby! He has a nice package! Plus, the way he plays that guitar, his hands are magical . . . HIS HANDS ARE MAGICAL!!!

The truth?

I'd bonk him! Just because he's Keith Richards!

Let's be serious Gordita you'll never have that package so let's put Kojak a wig... come to voodoo baby
October 13th, 2005 10:16 PM
gorda
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Let's be serious Gordita you'll never have that package so let's put Kojak a wig... come to voodoo baby

How do you know?

It could happen!

It could!

IT COULD!
October 13th, 2005 10:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl What? To put a curlie wig to bald headed Kojak? Of course it could happen just come to Voodoo

Having Mick or Keith package?

Well... Posting at message boards will never take you close to your target... buy front tix and vip passes for all shows, can't afforf it? Work as a crew member... wait I have a better idea become a top model... remember Mick had three wives who were top models, Keith's wife was one and he has had many.

In the meantime promote yourself, why don't you post a picture of yourself, I die for one picture!! Come on Gordita linda, mueve tus caderas, shake your hips and let's rock

October 14th, 2005 02:17 AM
gorda So, what you're telling me is that I'm never going to get Micky or any other member of the Rolling Stones?

How about Luis Miguel? Do you think I'll ever get to bonk him?

Or how about Ricky Martin?

How about Jose Mayer, that Brazilian actor?

How about Marcello Mastroianni? Oh, wait, I think he's dead. Damn! But he still gets my engine going . . . I love to watch him in movies with Sophia Loren.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)