ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Saint Stonesalot
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA - October 12, 2005
© 2005 Sir Stonesalot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Good to have you back Pug!!! Return to archive
October 12th, 2005 12:57 PM
jb Dear Friends,

I feel I have paid my debt to the board and have agreed to allow myself back on ROcks Off on a probationary level. I must make many points and bring everyone up to speed.

1. Thanks to all of those who have finally put the Shidoobee pre party to rest. It was a success and we shall leave it at that.

2. During my hiatus from the board, my father suffered a heart attack and has recovered nicely, Thank you to all who sent me their well wishes privately

3. We have moved into our new home (as jb would like to say: 5800 Sq Foot under AC) and are still unpacking, but the majority of the house is set up. We have not received our sod yet (due to summer drought). We expect it by weeks end. This has led to the horrible problem of muddy pugs during rainy days. This is especially trying for Molly the pug as she has developed a phobia of having her back paws handled/washed. we have set up a baby pool in the basement where she swishes her feet around and then is allowed to roll around on a beach towel that was fresh from the dryer. She has, thankfully, accepted this form of paw cleaning.

4. My wife's team of physicians has been able to positively confirm that our next child (due in Feb) will be another boy. As a father, I am very happy.

5. I was very disappointed that the Cleveland Indians had made a run at my beloved White SOx, but was able to lower my baseball related stress when they swept the season finale and have surged into the playoffs winning 8 of their last 10 games. I look forward to an entertaining series with Boston and enjoying the games with my friends and family. Boston fans are very dedicated and loyal and have helped create quite a buzz for this series.

6. The Voodoo Pugs have added Sway to their live show...nuff said.

7. I was laid up in bed for two days last week with faucet like indigestion and again thank all of those who sent emails wishing me well.

8. Thank you for holding down the fort Joey, you are much loved.

9. I met my first "crack head" downtown during my walk from the train station to a business meeting. To those who regularly smoke crack: Please stay away from my Children and either seek help or dive off of a tall building.

10. I was happy to hear that Josh's testicles received a clean bill of health.

11. My son has successfully mastered the skill of walking and is on his way to beginning basic word formations. We expect him to be a formidable big brother.

12. I have added a sunburst telecaster to my guitar arsenal.

13. I still shall not discuss politics on this board.

14. I will be more careful as to who I let into my inner circle on the web to avoid future humiliation.

thank you Voodoo, Gazza, and Jaxx for allowing me this forum to express myself!

October 12th, 2005 01:03 PM
voodoopug and you as well my friend...you missed a large number of my humiliations when you were gone in DC last week.
October 12th, 2005 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
and you as well my friend...you missed a large number of my humiliations when you were gone in DC last week.

October 12th, 2005 04:55 PM
Some Guy I swallow a lot of aggression along with a lot of pizza.
October 12th, 2005 04:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I swallow a lot of aggression along with a lot of pizza.

http://www.dailyceleb.com/production/?view=event&eid=981&cap=christi+shake

October 12th, 2005 05:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

once again...i still see the resemblence between the man on the right and Trey anastacio
October 12th, 2005 05:20 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

once again...i still see the resemblence between the man on the right and Trey anastacio

I would like to nibble your elbows .
October 12th, 2005 05:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I would like to nibble your elbows .

you will be greeted......I shall welcome you with open arms in Memphis this year!
October 12th, 2005 05:42 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you will be greeted......I shall welcome you with open arms in Memphis this year!

October 12th, 2005 07:27 PM
voodoopug come to the pug!
October 12th, 2005 08:19 PM
glencar Puggy, pix in the mail! So's a lil extra...
October 12th, 2005 09:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, pix in the mail! So's a lil extra...

greeting you was an honor!
October 12th, 2005 11:27 PM
Starbuck a few notes:

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Airplane=joey3.wav

puggy, its too bad your white sux have to resort to horrible calls to beat the angels in your own ballpark!

is it me...

or does jarrod washburn....

look like a gopher?

October 12th, 2005 11:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
a few notes:

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Airplane=joey3.wav

puggy, its too bad your white sux have to resort to horrible calls to beat the angels in your own ballpark!

is it me...

or does jarrod washburn....

look like a gopher?

funny you say that, i was telling my wife the same gopher comment about two hours ago...great minds...you know the rest

the Angels have been humiliated, good teams find ways to win....instead of bitching about the call, they should have scored more than one fucking run!
October 12th, 2005 11:41 PM
Bloozehound voodoopug = nark
October 13th, 2005 12:53 AM
Starbuck ah, yes, my good pug, but the sux only scored one run in that game too!

it's like miami/dade county in 2000 all over again!
October 13th, 2005 12:55 AM
jb
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
voodoopug = nark

Fish nark!!!
October 13th, 2005 06:58 AM
egon pug my friend,

I truly hope to meet you in NYC next year, but please;
leave those pugs at home.

Thank you.

Your friend,
Egon
October 13th, 2005 10:31 AM
voodoopug
quote:
egon wrote:
pug my friend,

I truly hope to meet you in NYC next year, but please;
leave those pugs at home.

Thank you.

Your friend,
Egon

sadly, i will not be able to travel in January due to parental duties.
October 13th, 2005 10:58 AM
egon this is not good news!
but I take it Joey &/or JB will be there on your behalf?
please confirm.
October 13th, 2005 11:00 AM
voodoopug
quote:
egon wrote:
this is not good news!
but I take it Joey &/or JB will be there on your behalf?
please confirm.

Joey will not leave the state of Nebraska!

I suspect that jb will be there. My next scheduled greeting will be in Memphis. Then Chicago in '06
October 13th, 2005 11:23 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Joey will not leave the state of Nebraska!

I suspect that jb will be there. My next scheduled greeting will be in Memphis. Then Chicago in '06

My sources tell me that you ' Work The Room ' very very well !!!!!!!!

October 13th, 2005 11:48 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

My sources tell me that you ' Work The Room ' very very well !!!!!!!!

you have dependable sources, to those sources who are not helpful:

October 13th, 2005 12:49 PM
glencar Joey, leave that damned state!
October 13th, 2005 01:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, leave that damned state!

Nebraska needs him! The Joey shall not alter his plans!
October 13th, 2005 03:24 PM
egon so JB it is.
October 13th, 2005 03:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
egon wrote:
so JB it is.

I have just been informed that due to a recent attack, JB will not leave Florida after Atlanta. I am sorry Egon, Josh was prepared to represent me with a fine greeting directed towards you. Our only choice now is to encourage you to attend chicago 06 or Memphis in December. I owe you a proper greeting.
October 14th, 2005 05:15 AM
egon i feel less & less in a greeting mood...
October 14th, 2005 02:38 PM
Joey

Egon ...........................

Are you drunk yet ?!?!?!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)