ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Saint Stonesalot
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA - October 12, 2005
© 2005 Sir Stonesalot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: We All Shine On - Happy Birthday, John! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
October 12th, 2005 11:38 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

let us do our best to avoid humiliation these next few days

You must not be working tommorrow...We(the Jews) shall never allow anyone to kill us again. We have nukes and must use them asap against Iran!!!
October 12th, 2005 11:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
why was the kosher computer comment not deleted? Are we at Rocks Off now accepting of anti semitism?

I dont get it.

That is not an anti semitism comment; in fact is clearly a joke, i don't think Josh or me or anybody else can take it as a bad taste joke.

On another hand, he apologized but Josh reactivated the Jewish stuff with that comment, so he wanted more

The fact is that this was another hijacked thread by the number one ciber-terrorist (in terms of hijacking threads at RS boards), a Lennon bday wishes is now 180 degrees from the original direction
October 12th, 2005 11:39 PM
voodoopug HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!
October 12th, 2005 11:40 PM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

That is not an anti semitism comment; in fact is clearly a joke, i don't think Josh or me or anybody else can take it as a bad taste joke.

On another hand, he apologized but Josh reactivated the Jewish stuff with that comment, so he wanted more

The fact is that this was another hijacked thread by the number one ciber-terrorist (in terms of hijacking threads at RS boards), a Lennon bday wishes is now 180 degrees from the original direction

Where is the apology?
October 12th, 2005 11:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:

it just seems that if i were to crack gay jokes or race jokes I would be viciously attacked. I just wish that everyone would find other things to joke about. Josh may have brought it back up, but keep in mind that this is a very important religious time for him and his emotions are high. Just as in the USA a terrorist joke is not appreciated on 9/11, i can see where he gets upset. I propose that all threads that attack politics, religion, race, sexual orientation, or gender be removed and never spoken of again!

Cheers Voodoo....you are a great moderator and I am pleased to receive your tolerance!
October 12th, 2005 11:42 PM
jb Please do not ban in anger...I didn't start this.........you must be greeted and I will be angry if you ban me.
October 12th, 2005 11:43 PM
voodoopug This thread has humiliated and enraged many of the Rocks Off Community.
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:

You must not be working tommorrow...We(the Jews) shall never allow anyone to kill us again. We have nukes and must use them asap against Iran!!!

See Josh, this is another uncalled anti-something reply so you again are re-starting already-ended or in this case a new war

Complete non-sense
Complete off-topic
Adding more fuel to the burner, and then you want us to do a selective delete

Come on Josh!!

Forgive me Lord I want to ban my own brother
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Please do not ban in anger...I didn't start this.........you must be greeted and I will be angry if you ban me.

We shall move forward with our new program of tolerance through acceptance!
October 12th, 2005 11:44 PM
jb PLease Voodoo..show some love...
October 12th, 2005 11:45 PM
voodoopug my only request for everyone on our beloved board:

[Edited by voodoopug]
[Edited by voodoopug]
October 12th, 2005 11:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:

Where is the apology?

It's up, is not a surprise to me that you didn't read it as you sometimes forget that the first step for good human communication is to read and understand, process and talk.

Please find it, I found it as a sincere apology and AT LEAST someone else found it that way, see the reply to his/her apology

Anyway, you Josh... YOU and nobody else is adding more gasoline to the fire.

October 12th, 2005 11:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
PLease Voodoo..show some love...

I always do it, I have never ever said something anti-something. I'm just trying to let you know that you are the one who continue with this crap.

Remember... we are here to waste our time talking about rolling stones and related stuff. we're here for fun

Think it over
October 12th, 2005 11:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:

It's up, is not a surprise to me that you didn't read it as you sometimes forget that the first step for good human communication is to read and understand, process and talk.

Please find it, I found it as a sincere apology and AT LEAST someone else found it that way, see the reply to his/her apology

Anyway, you Josh... YOU and nobody else is adding more gasoline to the fire.

will you be attending the shows in Memphis or Chicago? I shall be honored to shake your hand as I work the room.
October 12th, 2005 11:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:

I always do it, I have never ever said something anti-something. I'm just trying to let you know that you are the one who continue with this crap.

Remember... we are here to waste our time talking about rolling stones and related stuff. we're here for fun

Think it over

then lets get rid of the John lennon thread and get back to discussing the great show that the stones put on tonite!
October 12th, 2005 11:51 PM
jb
quote:

Think it over

I have e-mailed you..I am very sad..but I shall repent tommorrow and still wish you well.
October 12th, 2005 11:52 PM
voodoopug tomorrow will be good for your to refresh and recharge for the stretch run Josh...I will handle the matters we discussed today on the phone.
October 12th, 2005 11:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl RIGHT ON VOODOOPUG!!! Those were some "Words of wisdom"

let it rock... let it rock

Let's rock, let's forgive all and forgive ourselves

Bye now
October 12th, 2005 11:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
RIGHT ON VOODOOPUG!!! Those were some "Words of wisdom"

let it rock... let it rock

Let's rock, let's forgive all and forgive ourselves

Bye now

and words of wonder!

cause all i want to do is to get back to you!!!!
October 12th, 2005 11:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:

I have e-mailed you..I am very sad..but I shall repent tommorrow and still wish you well.

I cazn't read my e-mail since yesterday night, something is wrong in my server. Sorry
October 12th, 2005 11:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I tried again and this is what I get

Access Denied

The server was not able to serve the document (/gliedo+rocksoff.org/neomail.pl) you requested
Either your individual settings or the server configuration prevent
the requested content from being served.

cpsrvd/10.6.1 Server at www.rocksoff.org
October 12th, 2005 11:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
I tried again and this is what I get

Access Denied

The server was not able to serve the document (/gliedo+rocksoff.org/neomail.pl) you requested
Either your individual settings or the server configuration prevent
the requested content from being served.

cpsrvd/10.6.1 Server at www.rocksoff.org

your server has been humiliated!
October 12th, 2005 11:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl and I don't have my computer working so I can't read it with Outlook. If it is somthing important please copy, paste and send it by PM
October 12th, 2005 11:57 PM
Martha I pray for peace on eartheach and everyday. I work at practicing peaceful living by working on being respectful and kind even when I do not want to be. I wish the world we all lived in was a world of peace.

"You may say, I'm a dreamer
but I'm not the only one"

xxoo,
Martha
October 13th, 2005 12:01 AM
jb
quote:
and I don't have my computer working so I can't read it with Outlook. If it is somthing important please copy, paste and send it by PM

See your PM...I am sorry that we have come to this....Bless you and good luck.
October 13th, 2005 12:24 AM
jb Happy Birthday John...RIP...my birthday was close to yours...You were the coolest Beatle (I sorry, but I will alwasy dislike b/c you overshadowed greatest band of all time ), but RIP as you didn't deserve that!!! I have had several people in my family die b/c of violence. so "gold rings on ya"...I shall say Yiskur for you and all our beloved departed today at schul.
October 13th, 2005 12:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Happy Birthday John...RIP...my birthday was close to yours...You were the coolest Beatle (I sorry, but I will alwasy dislike b/c you overshadowed greatest band of all time ), but RIP as you didn't deserve that!!! I have had several people in my family die b/c of violence. so "gold rings on ya"...I shall say Yiskur for you and all our beloved departed today at schul.

I am proud of your performance here, you are truly benefiting from the recharge and cleansing
October 13th, 2005 12:30 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am proud of your performance here, you are truly benefiting from the recharge and cleansing

i HAVE E-MAILED YOU..

i SHALL ALSO REMEBR BEAUTIFUL gEORGE WHO DIOED OF BRAI tUMOR..i THINK IT WAS LUNG CANCER THAYT METASTISIZED(SIC)...hE WAS A KIND, GENTLE MAN.....rip gEORGE....
October 13th, 2005 12:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I saw your message and replied.

Josh I went to sleep and talking with my wife about this I made a reflection came back to write this:

Why you need to bring since the beginning that you're Jewish and why you always made emphasin about this?

IT's 100% OFF TOPIC

Why you always made comments like this person is/was a great Jewish?

OFF TOPIC, UNCALLED

Those comparisons are not nice. I'm sure if someone make a comment like this person is/was a good Christian or any other religion it won't be welcome

I'm sure here we have people of many religions and they never say I'm this I'm that. We have gay people and never mix a thread just to say I'm gay or whatever.

You have made comments about many countries including your very own Canadian neighbors, or about Iran, Irak, Arabia, Palestine, etc etc. What about a fan from those countries reading that.

Most of your 15,000 messages are NSC can you see that?

I'm sure you are number one in private complaints, many times you cross the border and then play the victim.

THIS IS A KIND REQUEST

Please stop, PLEASE Josh and I'm sure you won't have problems. PLEASE never mix it with rock and roll. It will be just a catalyst for unwanted wars; and this is not a place for wars.
October 13th, 2005 12:36 AM
jb YOU HAVE HUMILIATED ME !!!! I will not attend MSG 06!!!! In fact, I predict I die this coming year of cancer!!! And I am serious!!!! We shall never meet and greet..tell gazza I really think he is the best....Joey is my idol, and Pug is the future.
[Edited by jb]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)